It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

2347: Adrian Mills, who owns a restaurant in Ealing, says his staff - with whom he is in regular telephone contact - report that there are about 100 looters in the area and a shopping centre is on fire. The till in the restaurant was emptied by looters and all the alcohol was taken. "The police don't seem to have the numbers to cope with the way this is spreading. It is complete and utter lawlessness," he says.

source

There is no way this is political rioting, nor does it have anything to do with the shooting of Mark Duggan anymore.......this is simply opportunist criminals having a field day.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by m1991

Its near enough on my doorstep.....i dont want my town demolished!

Its about choices, i dont want a police state, but its better than a lawless state where no one respects anything or anyone....

how do you suggest they stop this???????

YOU need to choose what YOU stand for and Execute it on a daily basis........ongoing !!

good luck

PDUK

link   
BBC reporting total trivia... Ed Milliband returning from Devon hiolday early - who really cares what that loosers doing? I want to know what the govt is doing in getting this stuff sorted. Latest I hear is that lazy, loafing git is going to convene a meeting tomorrow at 09:00. Only in the freaking civil service can you be so slovenly and casual in your approach to your 'job'. He should be on that plane, in his office and dealing with the situation NOW.

link   
reply to post by Argyll

Its people from all different backgrounds!! White. Black. Brown.... check the footage.... if we had green and blue people they would be on the streets too

link   

Originally posted by JumpUp

Originally posted by podge321

Originally posted by JumpUp

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by JumpUp

What additional human rights would you like to grant to the people of the UK????

We're talking about the black youth (and some whites, but majority black) that live in the scumholes of England.

There was a brilliant interview in BBC Newsnight like 20 minutes ago, the interviewee using his 15 year old grandson as an example. He said about how his grandson is just 15 and has lost the amount of times the police and stopped and searched him, why? Because his black, at the end of the day this does happen and you can't deny it. People will act like scum if you treat them like it.

This isnt the case! The black youths get stopped and searched because they live in an area with such a high crime and violence rate.... surprise surprise these areas are dominated by black communities. The white people dont get treated like this as much because where they live there isnt such a high crime rate, therefore random searches arent needed!

Because white people can afford a good education, life's necessities and luxuries! Put yourself in a young black's shoes, your grew up fatherless (there's a high rate of single mothers) in a slum, mummy and daddy aren't there to pay for a private education, to give you connections in the work place. They are the slaves of society or get the low-end jobs for little pay and little dignity. Just round the corner from your slum is a white neighborhood, they have money cars and everything they need/want and look at you as scum. Wouldn't you be mad?

I'm not trying to excuse any of this, I disagree with the pretty much all they are doing. But at the end of the day if you were in there shoes you'd be joining in too.

Im not saying i wouldnt envy the white kids with everything if i had nothing. My point is they arent been stopped because their black, they are been stopped because their walking the streets of areas with the highest crime rates in the country. If i group of white lads were out in the same area they would also be stopped and searched.

The racism card is so easy to throw out there and people are too scared to challenge it. The black youth know this.

link   
The owner of the furniture store burned to the ground is live on BBC and he said if he'd been armed he would have shot them!

Shame he wasn't.

link   
reply to post by Misoir

I think its a great idea...should have let them all out...lions and tigers and bears..oh my...show the world just what sort of sh*theads these folks really are

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by allintoaccount

immigrants and decendents of immigrants

You might want to trace your own lineage back one day................you just may give yourself a nasty shock!

i was not shocked to find that im celtic,sorry to disapoint.

soz

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There won't be any more police cut backs after this.

Perhaps that was the point.

link   
I had a stray cat once no teeth, boney, black eyes, black gums, obviously a victim of abuse, all it used to do was sh1t in my garden and run off, well my family decided to show this cat nothing but love and respect and after many many months this stray cat become a house cat, and before it died of cancer I like to think I showed it at least one month of how life could be

link   

Originally posted by allintoaccount

Originally posted by Argyll

immigrants and decendents of immigrants

You might want to trace your own lineage back one day................you just may give yourself a nasty shock!

i was not shocked to find that im celtic,sorry to disapoint.

soz

Which makes you just as good/bad as everyone else...deal with it!

Why are we even talking about England's village idiots? This has nothing to do with the BNP

edit on 8-8-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

link   

Can I call you a CHAV? Or a hollie?

You are the people that are deterioriating the English culture,

didn t you open the arms to globalization?

What ahev you doen to get your contry better ah?

You know that the people that are progressing this country quickier than any other are the IMMIGRANTS?

Te people who dont complain even to get paid less? for teh same job YOU PEOPLEA dont want to do?

ASK THE MUSLIMS OR THE HINDUS for example to close their shops for a day and you will se yoiur ecojomy collapsed?

What about the scums like chavs that dont want to get a job but procreate stupidity and go around the cities arrasing people because they are IMMIGRANTS, milking the goiverment with benefits and procreating so they can get more benefits? drinking in the streets and teaching nothign to their next generation but being inept and stupid like their parents? There is sooo mcuh help oin this country for them to get an education at least and who even wanted could go to the top as I have seen many people from poor upbringing. What about those people? who are actually a big majority tahta re in this riots? ah????! You dont even know what you are talking about

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!

ignorant and racist you should get out of England, Immigrants that make this country work are A LOT OF THEM. and I prefer them! I know there are some immigrants also milking but you cannot talk only of one side, so I am here to remidn you.

I am an immigrant and I work my ARSE up!

link   

Originally posted by iamusic
Um i'm sorry but that video that was just posted about Birmingham is simply nuts. It seems more like anarchy taking over...i've never ever understood "anarchists".
Anarchy breeds opportunistic greed. I mean did you see the clothes that the thugs had on in that video? Really they need to steal? GTFOH

These people aren't anarchists.

link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
If the Citizens were armed,they could be stepping out and picking off one or two at a time..pretty soon,no one would want to chance being out doing bad....problem solved....as it is,they run wild because they have no fear of punishment

There is crime in America...where people can own guns. Therefore that logic is highly flawed.

Further if the shop owners can be armed, so can the rioters, who fearing the shop owners are armed would simply shoot anyone they perceived to be a threat.Nevermind them firing at the police causing the police to shoot back causing high death tolls.

In situations like this, thank God we don't all have guns, even though theyre very easy to buy anyway.
edit on 8-8-2011 by StevenDye because: (no reason given)

link   
It sickens and apalls me that in this day and age, the minute trouble kicks off it descends into racist diatribe and the bigots and hate filled come crawling from under their rocks to lay blame at the door of someone just because they have different colour skin.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oh well! Looks like I'll be busy in a couple of days ....... I work in a Prison

link   
I hate arsonists - there is just no need and people's children and homes are at risk. While the police werent there if i saw it happening I would execute some summary justice.

link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

no turks rioting then? ofcourse they will protect their buisness woudnt you?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Oh well! Looks like I'll be busy in a couple of days ....... I work in a Prison

Lol nice touch

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MediaMonkey

Yea what you think is to blame there then. tptb, relgion ?

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join