It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allis1
"The kids aren't stupid, they realise the basic inequality of life in the naughties. Nepotism rules and reaching your potential is dependent on how much money your parents have and who your class mates are. Social mobility is virtually zero, unless you can kick a football half straight, the loss of free higher education, larger class sizes and the decimation of youth services sends the message, we don't give a # about you, so why should they give a # about society. Working class kids have bugger all chance to ever owning their own homes or having any choices... rich get richer, poor get shat on by middle class white males holding all the power.... they are right. there is no point; the odds are stacked against them, opportunities are bought not earned, no wonder they're all off their heads on cheap booze and meow meow" - A friend of mine

thankyou. You've just put how I've personally felt for quite a few years into words when I couldn't.

On one hand I feel sorry for these kids in the next generation, they haven't even see a time when there was hope. On the other I just wish they would engage with the source of their frustration and direct it more positively. These kids have shown they have the power to change the face of Britain in three days, I wish they knew who the real enemy was.

link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by NadaCambia

Bnp are a racist joke, voting for them makes you a total moron.

Couldn't agree more. Having said that, don't take them seriously, they're just a bunch of uneducated fools. Kinda like the UK's village idiot

link   
Red Ken on bbc news 24, what a prick, just electioneering!

Its all Boris - effectively. Kudos to the interviewer giving him hell.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DannyboyUK

Originally posted by JumpUp
the way I see it this is about the youth that have no voice, this is years of anger built up in a community of single mums and people with little to there name; what they'd probably consider a 'ghetto'. They're angry at the middle class and higher class people in the area that look down their nose on them in their eyes, and they're letting it all out.

Not that this excuses anything, this is one of the worse possible ways of 'fighting back'. Not they need to fight back in my opinion, they just need to get to gather and have a voice.

while us"middle classes" are slaving 10 hour days in front of computer screens to barely afford rent, where as these parasites loot and claim benefits.

Sorry but with the economic state we are in. if you dont contribute. Get out.

DannyBoy

Your comment actually strikes a Strong chord with alot of us and I would be VERY happy to go and crack a few of the Feckwits skulls currently causing the trouble.............. BUT this is actually the Divide that has been created by Capitalism and the past 12 years of the good times we have been enjoying without care.......

I see that, if the trouble continues then this might be more decisive than most understand currently !!!

I also just don't think those in power or whom control the finances and policies get it........... actually we have all had enough of the TOP 2 % having it all at our exspense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PDUK

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

The it is more sinister than just mass "criminality"

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk
Red Ken on bbc news 24, what a prick, just electioneering!

Its all Boris - effectively. Kudos to the interviewer giving him hell.

Just watched......completely agree..... Red Ken is a pathetic politician ............. end of !!!

link   
Rumours of trouble in Liverpool now!

Stay tuned.
edit on 8-8-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Ahhh thats just a normal Monday night!! hahahahah

link   

Originally posted by zanoni7

Originally posted by BlackOps719
reply to post by Allis1

I dont know what "meow meow" is exactly...but I want some.

According to these guys, you probably don't - they've tried it. Sounds like the equivilent of sniffing caustic soda crystals... Not tried it myself, wouldn't want to eaither: www.livefight.com...

Use to be able to buy it in shops and it was legal, good stuff if taken in tiny amounts! Id stay well clear now its illegal and probably full of crazy chemicals. However back to topic... these d!cks havent been sniffing meow meow! they are just twisted people who think making it big is when everyone knows your name for the wrong reasons, they think the more people scared of you the better. Probably the reason their out ruining our capital city!

They all need sticking in a rocket and sending to the sun

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I live in South East London, in the Greenwich borough. I have been down to Woolwich and seen armies of police officers watching on as huge numbers of hooded youths are raiding Natwest bank, JD Sports, Paddy Power, Vodafone, Carphone Warehouse, several small phone shops, jewellers and even newsagents and other shops purely for the money in the cash registers. I saw a child no older than 10 years old run from a shop with a big laptop, and the entire crowd stopped in awe and began cheering him on. I must say, it's absolute chaos out there. Members of the public are not being targeted at all. I'm 21 years old, I've grown up around here my whole life, and although I did not join in with the riots, I must say I was tempted. I think a lot of the people are joining in purely because it's a great opportunity for them to get a lot of free stuff. It's not protest in any sense of the word. It's a craze that is catching on like wildfire! People are having a lot of fun out in London tonight, believe me. I think it's all a matter of people just don't give a # no more. We live a short life, and people want to make the most of it. The atmosphere in those riots is insatiable.

Edit: I also saw a few comments talking about it's certain races that are doing it or whatever, or they think that London is a "highly segregated society". That is absolute bullcrap. You've got whites, blacks, asians, chinese, christians, muslims, hindus THE LOT helping eachother rob places and whatnot. I saw a group of burkha clad muslim women running from a shop with their boyfriends with big bags full of goods.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Harrisboy42 because: edit

link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Where was this image please?

link   
Why are people so shocked that there are levels of organisation in some instances ?

Have you not heard of mobile phones and social networking sites ?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

Oh piss off with your racist insinuations, bnp supporters are the last of a dying breed, look what happened to that party of scum after the barking and dagenham failure. Infighting, back stabbing and now a leader who saluted the Swedish terrorist last week by imitating Hitler. The bnp are a sick racist joke.

link   
David Cameron "I am granting the Metropolitan Police emergency powers to use water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas to take back control of our streets from these poncing parasites biting the hand that feeds them. In addition I am deploying the British Army as a visible presence to provide the authority that is so very lacking.".....Carlsberg don't do Prime Ministers but if they did.............

Im really sorry but I couldnt resist that...and c'mon, it would be the right thing to do

link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
London is burning and the media are not broadcasting ANYTHING about it.

EDIT: People were throwing petrol bombs from bridges onto passing cars on the A10 earlier....the news is hiding this from the world.

Ive just emailed all the big news agencies making them aware we know they are hiding this....doubt il get a reply or anything will change on the news

Kidding right? It's all over the news (TV and newspapers) has been since the riots started back on Saturday... where in the world have you been?

link   
Legalize it!! Problem solved

A bunch of stoners would never bother leaving their fridge for longer than 5min for that kind of crap

link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
A guy was shot on thursday by cops....the cops said he shot them. The forensics came back and it was a police bullet shot at another officer (lodge in his radio) they shot the unarmed dude in the face.....this is how it started.

Now people realize the police cant handle mass riots so they are out looting....SCUM

i agree but shouldn't we direct our anger at the elites? stealing TVs while wrong is nothing compared to the people who are plotting our doom as we speak!

link   
No-one from the government willing to talk about the riots on newsnight.
What are they actually doing?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by NadaCambia

Bnp are a racist joke, voting for them makes you a total moron.

Simple, straightforward and 100% accurate. I despair of the moronic element that thinks the BNP is an answer to *anything*

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by podge321

Originally posted by zanoni7

Originally posted by BlackOps719
reply to post by Allis1

I dont know what "meow meow" is exactly...but I want some.

According to these guys, you probably don't - they've tried it. Sounds like the equivilent of sniffing caustic soda crystals... Not tried it myself, wouldn't want to eaither: www.livefight.com...

Use to be able to buy it in shops and it was legal, good stuff if taken in tiny amounts! Id stay well clear now its illegal and probably full of crazy chemicals. However back to topic... these d!cks havent been sniffing meow meow! they are just twisted people who think making it big is when everyone knows your name for the wrong reasons, they think the more people scared of you the better. Probably the reason their out ruining our capital city!

They all need sticking in a rocket and sending to the sun

or some education and human rights

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join