It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
"also got a text from my mate in haringay, apparently loads of asian and turkish boys are guarding their parents businesses with baseball bats and knives from the looters. No police to be seen so it's come to this"

Hopefully the police expect the people defending the shops to rough up the scumbags a bit so they will take their time getting there then turn a blind eye. On the other hand someone inncoent is bound to get hurt so i hope it gets sorted fast!

link   

Originally posted by thinkwotuwill
So anyone think the army may get involved if it keeps going?

What...both of them ??

The rest are all over the world in bizarre conflicts

link   
reply to post by thinkwotuwill

Unfortunatly there are only 500 british soldiers available for a civil emergency.So no unless the british government hire the french army like they do with aircraft carriers.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have been reading this thread since page one and I hope the London police get some damn balls, man up and do what needs to be done......cracking some skulls.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
ITs kicking of in Ealing now, And for those who live in here like i do heres some info on roads ect

A4020 The Broadway Ealing »
Road closed due to serious police incident
Central Line / District Line Central Line, District Line »
Underground station closed. At police request
Central Line London »

Wow seriously? This is still going on? FFS I was just getting the details and picture of the guy who died yesterday. This is madness. I wonder why CNN isn't covering this as badly as they did Egypt?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
what a complete madness we have got in London,

Thsi si stupid behaviour, now we have got problems economically and this si going to affect us. Speciallly the turism in london at least for this week which involves millions of pounds.

they should be ashame of their behaviour and on the name of what? getting a phone? an ipod?

Now in Camden and Tower bridge.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   
My brother is on duty up there right now, his district is in the thick of it. I dont usually worry but,

I hope they are protecting themselves 20:200 does not sound good.

There'll be a death toll anyhow.

link   
latest from Birmingham.

link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I live in South London and was browsing facebook and very surprised to see a friend warning of incoming trouble possibly at Clapham Junction (just 10 or so hooded youths) very soon the number had swelled to over 100 - a friend of hers also en route home warned....this is happening and they're quite organised it seems ... our local corner shop shut early and said that the large retailer B & Q also shut early to let their staff home early and in case it was targeted for weapons (it's a huge DIY store full of tools). It really is happening..... not enough police or too slow to deploy , who knows ? Watch out Notting Hill carnival is all i can say !

link   

Originally posted by ModerateSkeptic
Yes, but still it's not that easy to get so many people out at the same time. It's hard to believe that one spark can cause all this chaos (butterfly effect ?)

And printed fliers ? It takes time to print and distribute fliers. Who organized in such a short time for someone to print fliers, someone to get a loud hailer... etc ? Who decides the place and how do people AGREE on the place ? You see my point ? It's not that easy IMHO.

But the groups had over a day to organise their plan of action. Printing and distributing flyers would be easy to do in a couple of days, as well. Loud hailers can be got hold of perfectly easily - perhaps it was even looted from somewhere ?

Add to that, that some of the large-scale looting has apparently been done by organised criminal gangs, and I don't see anything suspicious in a degree of organisation in some cases of rioting and looting.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamusic

Wow seriously? This is still going on? FFS I was just getting the details and picture of the guy who died yesterday. This is madness. I wonder why CNN isn't covering this as badly as they did Egypt?

It's not only going on, It's getting increasingly worse.

I'm guessing they don't want this to spread... perhaps why lack of overseas coverage?

link   

Originally posted by iamusic

Originally posted by asala
ITs kicking of in Ealing now, And for those who live in here like i do heres some info on roads ect

A4020 The Broadway Ealing »
Road closed due to serious police incident
Central Line / District Line Central Line, District Line »
Central Line London »

because they dont want to risk contagion.

link   
Anyone think that it's strange that all live feeds have gone off. They said it's for security reasons. I can understand, yes for the safety of the cameramen on foot but what about the helicopter feeds?

link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I guess he wasn't shot in the head then.

Lots of people get shot in the head and survive

link   

Originally posted by podge321

Originally posted by JumpUp

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by JumpUp

What additional human rights would you like to grant to the people of the UK????

We're talking about the black youth (and some whites, but majority black) that live in the scumholes of England.

There was a brilliant interview in BBC Newsnight like 20 minutes ago, the interviewee using his 15 year old grandson as an example. He said about how his grandson is just 15 and has lost the amount of times the police and stopped and searched him, why? Because his black, at the end of the day this does happen and you can't deny it. People will act like scum if you treat them like it.

This isnt the case! The black youths get stopped and searched because they live in an area with such a high crime and violence rate.... surprise surprise these areas are dominated by black communities. The white people dont get treated like this as much because where they live there isnt such a high crime rate, therefore random searches arent needed!

Because white people can afford a good education, life's necessities and luxuries! Put yourself in a young black's shoes, your grew up fatherless (there's a high rate of single mothers) in a slum, mummy and daddy aren't there to pay for a private education, to give you connections in the work place. They are the slaves of society or get the low-end jobs for little pay and little dignity. Just round the corner from your slum is a white neighborhood, they have money cars and everything they need/want and look at you as scum. Wouldn't you be mad?

I'm not trying to excuse any of this, I disagree with the pretty much all they are doing. But at the end of the day if you were in there shoes you'd be joining in too.

link   

Originally posted by hrmmm
reply to post by thinkwotuwill

Unfortunatly there are only 500 british soldiers available for a civil emergency.So no unless the british government hire the french army like they do with aircraft carriers.

How do you know it's only 500 troops, that seems a very low number!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Gatling guns wuld shut the worms up right quick...teach them a lesson they wont soon forget....

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by slidingdoor

Watch out Notting Hill carnival is all i can say !

Nah, everyone stoned during that carnival...won't happen. It's the only day of the year you can smoke a spliff and walk past a cop, and he won't even bother coming over

link   
reply to post by rigel4

Yea really 500 is very low. They have that many for a good football game!!

link   
Its a shame communities cant come together to sort this themselves. If a street load of East enders come out and started beating these little [snips] im sure they would disperse. If every street did this they would have to go home!

Its getting closer and closer to my town...a leafy little town just outside london...im tempted to print some fliers myself and put them through peoples doors saying something along the lines of:

" There arent enough police so if things go wonky here band together with your fellow townies and run this scum out of town....get your basseball bats, cricket bats, and other weapons to protect YOUR town"

These are kids....its about time someone showed them some manners. Their parents are obviously wastes of skin too, allowing 12 year old kids to be out rioting and looting at 23:46pm!

Bring in the cannons and rubber bullets....beat these scum into submission!

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join