It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

Your opinions on other races and your proposed methods for dealing with them, as a whole, is very dangerous. See Hitler. And never, ever would I apologise to a racist.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Argyll

Its people from all different backgrounds!! White. Black. Brown.... check the footage.... if we had green and blue people they would be on the streets too

Where did I say it was people from any particular ethnicity?

I said it was opportunist criminals.....and it is!.......I don't care where they are from, or what colour they are!........they are all criminals!.......simple.

link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
If the Citizens were armed,they could be stepping out and picking off one or two at a time..pretty soon,no one would want to chance being out doing bad....problem solved....as it is,they run wild because they have no fear of punishment

Get real. If the UK was armed, dozens of people would have already died in these riots. It's a miracle nobody has died yet, I guarantee if this happened in Houston or some other gun-crazed city dozens of people would have already been dead.

link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Supposedly some idiot went into London zoo and let a tiger loose.

yfrog.com...

If true that is just messed up.

I don't know that might be a good thing, the only people out and about are rioters, police and reporters.
I can't think of any of them people, I wouldn't be glad to see get a good mauling by a lion.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by allintoaccount
reply to post by NadaCambia

no turks rioting then? ofcourse they will protect their buisness woudnt you?

The point was you're blaming all this on immigrants, even though most these people aren't immigrants. While completely ignoring the fact the only people standing up to these criminals are all Turks and Asians.

I'll repeat, the main people standing up to these thugs are Turks and Asians.

link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

Originally posted by zanoni7
Apparently a police guy who advised someone to get out of the area told them that the police were outnumbered 20 to 200. Call me cycnical, but while Clapham and other areas across London get looted and burned the only known significant police presence is in Ealing. What's the policy here? Let the poor areas burn and try and look after the middle/upper class spots? I don't know if it's calculated, but it does come across that way...

Do you really think there are enough Police to cover all the bases ???

It is called Prioritization............ maybe alot of the public should have used that thinking instead of wanting and borrowing money to buy everything they want .....WHICH is at the root of all of sociyies problems including these current troubles , if you think about it !!!!

PDUK

That's what the outnumbered by 20 to 200 means - no way enough police. Do you think the police should prioritise rich areas? I mean, at least in some way this is about the haves and the have nots. Prioritising the rich is what got us here in the first place... I don't know for sure that the police are prioritising rich areas, but other people have made the same comment and, sadly, it wouldn't surprise me.

link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Im not saying i wouldnt envy the white kids with everything if i had nothing. My point is they arent been stopped because their black, they are been stopped because their walking the streets of areas with the highest crime rates in the country. If i group of white lads were out in the same area they would also be stopped and searched.

The racism card is so easy to throw out there and people are too scared to challenge it. The black youth know this.

Personally I believe the racism card is easy to throw out there because there is a lot of racism out there. I can see where you're coming from completely, but fact is it is predominately black kids in these areas and that's what angers them. I hate bringing attention to the fact that these are mostly black areas, I don't think there's any difference between races, we're all equal. But for once we need to think, is this possibly due to segregation in the communities? White middle class are a majority and black lower class a minority?

Once again just saying I still think these kids are stupid and reckless, they want a voice and are going the wrong way about it. Also people are dead right in saying that this isn't political anymore. Just criminals taking advantage of looting

edit on 8-8-2011 by JumpUp because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2011 by JumpUp because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
If the Citizens were armed,they could be stepping out and picking off one or two at a time..pretty soon,no one would want to chance being out doing bad....problem solved....as it is,they run wild because they have no fear of punishment

If the citizens were armed, then that would include the rioters.

What person in their right mind would take pot-shots at a gang of 50 armed looters ?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Why are guns always an answer? An American always pipes up saying "If Y'all had guns, this wouldn't have happened"

Seriously.... Shut up.

You don't have a clue.

We don't want guns.... stick your guns.

Hundreds would be dead by now.

FFS..... morons.

link   
I've always been a lazy B, so today I applied for a job that involves standing around doing absolutely f all, even when situations arise that need immediate action.

The Metropolitan Police say they'll get back to me soon.

link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

reply to post by Harrisboy42

immigrants and decendents of immigrants, this is how they repay the free rent, free health care, free money for christs sake.. what a bunch of opportunistic ungrateful thieves these people are... wake up everybody.
vote bnp and get rid.

And what about the Turkish immigrants who are by all reports out on the streets kicking the arse of the looters and rioters.

Or do you selectively pick and choose which immigrants to acknowledge?

You've been posting your racist #e all day, go away.

please link to where i have been posting racial#e all day, when you cant- appologise , or i will report you for trolling.

i know the truth hurts but that is not my fault.
and may be it is you who should go away?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by m1991

Its near enough on my doorstep.....i dont want my town demolished!

Its about choices, i dont want a police state, but its better than a lawless state where no one respects anything or anyone....

how do you suggest they stop this???????

It will pass. Trust me, a few stolen television sets isn't a big deal ... once those solar flares hit, we're not gonna have TV or cell phones for a while anyway. A little bit of vice is much better than what a police-ruled Britain would offer. Would you choose tyranny to protect yourself from a few petty thugs? What if it turned out that tyranny took away all of your rights?

I gotta admire the cops for their pacifism though.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
The owner of the furniture store burned to the ground is live on BBC and he said if he'd been armed he would have shot them!

Shame he wasn't.

Lucky he wasn't. If he did shoot them he'd go down for best case attempted murder, and worst case actual murder.

I'm starting to think the US has the firearms and property defence issues correct and we have it all wrong.
edit on 8-8-2011 by justwokeup because: typo

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

reply to post by Harrisboy42

immigrants and decendents of immigrants, this is how they repay the free rent, free health care, free money for christs sake.. what a bunch of opportunistic ungrateful thieves these people are... wake up everybody.
vote bnp and get rid.

And what about the Turkish immigrants who are by all reports out on the streets kicking the arse of the looters and rioters.

Or do you selectively pick and choose which immigrants to acknowledge?

You've been posting your racist #e all day, go away.

please link to where i have been posting racial#e all day, when you cant- appologise , or i will report you for trolling.

i know the truth hurts but that is not my fault.
and may be it is you who should go away?

You've been saying all day that all these looters and rioters are immigrants, for the simple fact they're black.

You've implied that black people are immigrants. Ergo you're racist.

Please report me, I've reported your posts already

link   
Quite hypocritical of the BBC blaming social media content as a cause, maybe this is perhaps the reason why they have stopped the live coverage, perhaps they fear people may be using it to plan their next movement?

Just a thought

link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
There won't be any more police cut backs after this.

Perhaps that was the point.

I was thinking the same....oh and whilst we are at it..get rid of the european human rights bill........that has been a real problem....

link   
Please people get back on topic,dont feed the shrills and racists just ignore them

link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Anyone who knows how to shoot more than 200 yards and how to run and hide...my point is that if a few people made a stand,told these a*sholes that the streets arent theirs,then it would end...if you want your country taken by force and allowed to do what the a*shole splease ,its on you

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The story about the tiger isn't true.

That image is circulating is from an Italian story about a stray Tiger that escaped from a zoo in 2008.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

The problem is, in the last set of riots the police were screamed at by the media for being too heavy handed. Now they're scared for their jobs (and rightly so) and are afraid to use force. You watch them charge at the rioters but they all stop short and don't use batons as they did previously.

The same media outlets who are saying they arn't doing enough, were the ones who said they did too much when they did act.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join