It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thinkwotuwill

My opinion and take on whats going on doesn't mean # sat in my cosy bed on the south coast of england. But to hazard an uninformed guess I think it's a mixture of the desperate, the criminal, the opportunists and a touch of a higher power allowing the situation to escalate to make a statement of fear.

If Cameron comes back from his vacation and fixes this, he stands to benefit a great deal. It also will discourage more protests as political ones have been growing in London. I find it hard to believe that when the police were able to stop several thousand peaceful protesters outside the banks several months ago, that they cannot deal with 200 pissed off 'youths' with nothing but supposed greed in their eyes.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup

Originally posted by torsion
The owner of the furniture store burned to the ground is live on BBC and he said if he'd been armed he would have shot them!

Shame he wasn't.

Lucky he wasn't. If he did shoot them he'd go down for best case attempted murder, and worst case actual murder.

I'm starting to think the US has the firearms and property defence issues correct and we have it all wrong.
edit on 8-8-2011 by justwokeup because: typo

Justwokeup.........

I am thinking the same as you.......maybe Amaerican Gun rights should be the same here !!!!

These sights of scum suckers doing this looting and fire starting is REALLY STARTING to get my blood boil........ This is my country and it is being Ruined by these Fecking Ameoba's..........

I am really mad here !!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Those who simply blame immigrants for this are wrong. Let’s just say 90% are immigrants or of immigrant background within 2 generations, that is obviously not good. But we have immigrants whether first or second generation who are standing up to these thugs in the streets to defend their stores and the stores of their families. So while I do not side with the PC crowd I also do not side with the “blame all the immigrants” crowd because many immigrants would put their lives on the line for their businesses and friends, who would spit on these vandals, and have absolutely nothing to do with this violence.

We must clearly distinguish between the immigrants who have assimilated and those who have not. The ones who have are at home watching on TV as their communities are being destroyed while protecting their families from any violence. The ones who have not assimilated are the ones in the streets looting and destroying (of course not all non-assimilated immigrants are doing this), but I think people of all opinions can understand what I mean.

link   
Here is a map of all of the confirmed Riots in the UK, mainly in London but also in Birmingham. This is huge, maybe it's time to get Taiwanese on their ass.
Riots in the UK map

link   
Party Shop in Clapham Junction on fire...

There's flats above that

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
After seeing the sheer scale and horror of these riots, I must apologise for my previous frivolity to this situation. Just about managed to escape birmingham earlier amd it was chaos! Watching bbc news 24 and seeing just how bad it is in london at the mo. Not good people!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Anyone who knows how to shoot more than 200 yards and how to run and hide...my point is that if a few people made a stand,told these a*sholes that the streets arent theirs,then it would end...if you want your country taken by force and allowed to do what the a*shole splease ,its on you

That simply isn't true. maybe it is for America but not here. Our streets arn't as big and open as yours, we fit alot more people into a much smaller area...there isn't a clear end of the street and an end with rioters, they are everywhere. To bring guns into this situation would cause mayhem, especially as the gangs who are involved would use their own weapons which thankfully so far they havn't used.

People from the UK know and constantly say guns would not help in our riot problems... we're the best people to know. Not someone who lives in a totally different country and culture.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevenDye

Originally posted by Homedawg
If the Citizens were armed,they could be stepping out and picking off one or two at a time..pretty soon,no one would want to chance being out doing bad....problem solved....as it is,they run wild because they have no fear of punishment

There is crime in America...where people can own guns. Therefore that logic is highly flawed.

Further if the shop owners can be armed, so can the rioters, who fearing the shop owners are armed would simply shoot anyone they perceived to be a threat.Nevermind them firing at the police causing the police to shoot back causing high death tolls.

In situations like this, thank God we don't all have guns, even though theyre very easy to buy anyway.
edit on 8-8-2011 by StevenDye because: (no reason given)

Your damn right, they come by my shop or home
bullets WILL be flying..

You want a riot, it will be a deadly one!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Racists and Multi-culturalists are on opposite sides of the fence, and yet are just as bad as each other. No an iota of common sense between them.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
chalk-farm now suffering civil upheaval/violence.

1 thread common in all this,is the fact that the majority of the rioters wear hood as do all hooligans out to make their neighbourhoods a living hell for the law abiding citizens,untill the law abiders move out and that area then becomes a ghetto.

link   
A dozen police officers for hundreds of rioters? Sounds like their letting it happen. Why? Distraction! From what? Economic collaspe!

ALS

link   
Did anyone just hear the women who woke up in her house with a man standing over her bed?

S*** man...

and they stole from her....

This is getting really, really bad.

The reporter is going to stay until the police get to her.... she sounds terrified and shaken.

WOW

On sky news?

edit on 8/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Agreed: multi ethnicity yes. 1 culture only;the culture of the country you reside in.

The idea was that a multi cultural society would not rise up to be a raceist nazi entity and bring horror upon the world again.

Which is hypocritical of the european agenda,because:

www.independent.co.uk...

Extract:
"The march, by some 350 surviving former members of Latvia's Nazi Waffen SS division and more than 2,000 of their supporters, looked like an act of collective octogenarian defiance. In many ways, it was.

Only hours earlier, Efraim Zuroff of the Simon Wiesenthal Centre, the man currently considered to be the world's leading Nazi hunter, had called on Latvia to ban public celebrations marking the country's controversial Legionnaires' Day, calling it an "attempt to rewrite history".
edit on 8-8-2011 by hrmmm because: (no reason given)

Controversy has always surrounded Latvia's so-called Legionnaires' Day. It marks the anniversary of a 1943 battle in which two Latvian divisions of some 30,000 Waffen SS troops inflicted defeat on the Soviet Red Army. This year, however, the occasion has put the spotlight on David Cameron's Conservative Party, which is politically in bed with the event's backers. The Tory leader's decision to remove his party from the centre-right bloc in the European Parliament has realigned the Conservatives with questionable right-wing groups such as Latvia's Fatherland and Freedom party, which helped to organise yesterday's parade.
edit on 8-8-2011 by hrmmm because: more material

link   
I have been watching the videos and clips on the media and web and overwhelmingly the problems are being caused by Afro Carribeans with very small sprinklings of dumbass whites....

I say .....water cannon with coloured dyed paint and then round them up over the next few days...put them on a boat......sail it to the mid atlantic and fecking torpedo it.......

END OF........... and better for all the rest............!!!!!

link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Racists and Multi-culturalists are on opposite sides of the fence, and yet are just as bad as each other. No an iota of common sense between them.

How many multi-culturalists or leftists have you seen in these threads saying "What we need is more immigrants and less assimilation, more muli-culturalism"

How many people have said this or argued this? Not a single person. And yet, there's plenty on the opposite side of the fence making reactive stupid posts about the BNP and "immigrants".

To say people are as bad as each other is a gross lie, or at best ignorance.

link   

link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Oh well! Looks like I'll be busy in a couple of days ....... I work in a Prison

I thought you were fully booked? And I know you know about press riot media blackouts dontcha

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

Originally posted by justwokeup

Originally posted by torsion
The owner of the furniture store burned to the ground is live on BBC and he said if he'd been armed he would have shot them!

Shame he wasn't.

Lucky he wasn't. If he did shoot them he'd go down for best case attempted murder, and worst case actual murder.

I'm starting to think the US has the firearms and property defence issues correct and we have it all wrong.
edit on 8-8-2011 by justwokeup because: typo

Justwokeup.........

I am thinking the same as you.......maybe Amaerican Gun rights should be the same here !!!!

These sights of scum suckers doing this looting and fire starting is REALLY STARTING to get my blood boil........ This is my country and it is being Ruined by these Fecking Ameoba's..........

I am really mad here !!

Time for an e-petition? No chance of succeeding but it would make a point :-)

link   
Kind of fitting!

link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Did anyone just hear the women who woke up in her house with a man standing over her bed?

S*** man...

and they stole from her....

This is getting really, really bad.

The reporter is going to stay until the police get to her.... she sounds terrified and shaken.

WOW

On sky news?

edit on 8/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Sounded American. Bet she won't want to stay here much longer after that. Poor woman

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join