It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany mapped the Hollow Earth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
There was a guy on Coast to Coast a month or so ago who was talking about his plans for a reasearch trip to the area to find out for sure.
He was talking a big game, had a nuclear powered ice breaker he aquired from Holland some where, was going to have live satalite feed of the whole trip. He had alot of private investors so Ill wonder how well this works out without someone pulling the Big Man card and your going to do it my way now.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jonco6

It's a map. The proof of concept is the paper.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I actualy joined ATS so I could post on this thread. Dont worry, I get the twitter feed and will be sticking around. Back on topic.

Is it strange to anyone else, that in the first video at the 10 minute 9 second mark there are listed German familys living on the Falkland Is? The Falkland Islands are part of the United Kingdom, and have been since well before WW1. I would think that as a resident of a set of islands that are that small one would notice the sudden influx of Germans and the arival of U-Boats.

I am interested in the hollow earth theroy, but this is a fact that I personly have trouble with.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CorLian
I actualy joined ATS so I could post on this thread. Dont worry, I get the twitter feed and will be sticking around. Back on topic.

Is it strange to anyone else, that in the first video at the 10 minute 9 second mark there are listed German familys living on the Falkland Is? The Falkland Islands are part of the United Kingdom, and have been since well before WW1. I would think that as a resident of a set of islands that are that small one would notice the sudden influx of Germans and the arival of U-Boats.

I am interested in the hollow earth theroy, but this is a fact that I personly have trouble with.

with the hugeness of WW2, i think it would have been not much of an issue and to residents would simply look like a "refugee" wave germans just trying to stay out of their chaotic country.
would be the perfect front if you ask me.
welcome to ATS CorLian x)
edit on 5-8-2011 by shagreen heart because: welcome

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Pplease do not take this the wrong way fellow posters but the Nazis were well advance for their day (tech wise)

Agreed, If you read Jim Marrs book; The Rise Of The Fourth Reich, he presents some compelling evidence that the Nazi produced the first nuclear weapons and that these were actually the ones that we dropped on Japan to end WWII. On top of his evidence I recently saw a video which told that Fluoride, as it is used in our water supply, comes from two sources; the production of aluminum, and the production of nuclear bombs/power. Since, as far as I know, the Nazis did not have aluminum production or nuclear power, this means that their pioneering of the use of Fluoride in water supplies could have only resulted from their ability to produce nuclear weapons. (Before anyone posts that you must have a nuclear reactor to enrich. Captured documents from Germany indicate that they had figured out another way to do it, I believe it was electrostatic. Ironically, the documents quote Hitler as saying that it was his postmaster that gave him the answer. Would have liked to seen that guys basement - with a radiation suit!)

I would post the video but it is rather off topic and it is just an interesting side note. I believe Mr. Marrs is a member here. At least that is what I read in here somewhere.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
First off, can't watch the video so I'm going to explain what I think about the subject.

Ok so, as others have stated how can the earth be hollow? If this were true when we drilled too far our drill would fall in the earth! Not only that but in order to maintain gravity on our planet we must have a core. So this is obvious gibberish? NO, even if our present day science COMPLETELY contradicts our theory, it has not been proven wrong. Most of our science on space, the earths inner workings, etc. are BASED ON THEORY. Therefore, we cannot rule out anything unless you have been to the center of the earth and you found magma etc. or you met the creator (if any) of the universe and it told you that newton's theory of gravity is 100% fact.

That's how I feel about science anyway.

PS: 1000 years ago the public oppinion [in views to science] believed that the world was flat, the earth was in the center of the universe, and that North America didn't exist. Many open minded thinkers began questioning these theories and were punished for it.

PSS: Written from my iPod excuse grammar errors or typos :]

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Actually I must confess that I haven't watched all the vids yet or read the whole thread yet - it's 10 pgs long already, and I have to work a long day tomorrow - to know if anyone else has posted this here but this is an old story, not very verifiable without some serious exploring, but an interesting idea.

Perhaps some of the most bizarre scientific theories ever considered were those concerning the possibility that the Earth was hollow. One of the earliest of these was proposed in 1692 by Edmund Halley.

Edmund Halley was a brilliant English astronomer whose mathematical calculations pinpointed the return of the comet that bears his name. Halley was fascinated by the earth's magnetic field. He noticed the direction of the field varied slightly over time and the only way he could account for this was there existed not one, but several, magnetic fields. Halley came to believe that the Earth was hollow and within it was a second sphere with another field. In fact, to account for all the variations in the field, Halley finally proposed that the Earth was composed of some four spheres, each nestled inside another.

Here is the link

www.unmuseum.org...

Here's what Wikipedia says about the book The Smoky God

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a video which is connected with the Release of Admiral Byrd's diary by his son, which tells of his third voyage to Antarctica.

Could these be the foo fighters that legend says the Germans were in contact with? Were the Nazi's invited there? Are these ships Nazi copies of the Foo Fighters?

We do know now that Gravity is connected to Electromagnetic Fields in some way, so maybe that is the answer to the gravity question. I do know that throughout history every time we humans think we have it all figured out, we soon find out how very wrong we were.

One small caveat though, I found this psted on YouTube by the same guy that posted your videos originally;

Their is a tribe that binds their babies heads in order to form them into this shape, it is not an Anunaki skull from Nibiru. Why they bind their babies heads to look this way is not known, but I discovered the real explanation after I downloaded this video. Unfortunately, that was two years ago and since then I moved across the country in a sportscar - no room for my books. This year the 100 year record flood of the Mississippi River ate all my books and tools and PC equipment that was in storage in my old neighborhood. Therefore, the book that I read this in is gone and checking the source is impossible for me.

S+F for a great thread man. I can't wait to read and watch everything.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Just found this on the net... not sure if it's real or not.. but .. here's a excerpt of Secret Diary of Admiral Byrd(?)....

Admiral Richard B. Byrd's Diary (Feb. Mar. 1947 )

The exploration flight over the North Pole
( The Inner Earth My Secret Diary )

I must write this diary in secrecy and obscurity. It concerns my Arctic flight of the nineteenth day of February in the year of Nineteen and Forty Seven.

There comes a time when the rationality of men must fade into insignificance and one must accept the inevitability of the Truth! I am not at liberty to disclose the following documentation at this writing ...perhaps it shall never see the light of public scrutiny, but I must do my duty and record here for all to read one day. In a world of greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth.
Secert Diary

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

not sure why .. but it 'disabled by request, please watch on You Tube".. I'm going to repost again

heres' a bigger one from WikLEAKS..

edit on 5-8-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by Komodo because: removed video...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Bravo, although I do have a couple problems with the evolution theory - no I am not a creationist.

I noticed on this first week of ATS that people are very defensive of their points of view. It's almost as if the OP offering something interesting to look at threatened their security or something. I mean no one said it was real, but let's look at it before we rule it out. Just an observation. I did notice that the division which seems to be evident on most threads here, is a little more pronounced on this one. Personally, I want to look at everything and decide for myself, and I would like everyone else to be free to do the same thing. If everyone agreed with me on everything, this would be an intolerably boring world.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

Actually the gravity is supposed to work the same but the earth is the center of gravity instead of the core. You are thinking in very black and white terms. You should read a little about it. They go into some detail to explain the theory. Scientist Halle of Halle's comet fame suggested as much as far back as 1694 but all he was going by were the unexplained fluctuations in the Earth's electromagnetic fields.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Not a Hollow Earth but a HOLLOW IN EARTH!

I am sure many have posted about the possibility of a series of caverns, but to me the First video clearly shows an underwater entrance to a hollow that is beneath Antarctica. Which if there was some sort of form of lighting may appear to be a Hollow Earth, and with some incorrect translations would make the legend of a Hollow Earth instead of a Hollow within the Earth! To me this is an extremely plausible explanation. When you add that there are active volcanoes and underground lakes it seems even more plausible that beneath a mile of ice may be a huge cavern that is warm as the tropics.

Why do you think they keep drilling in Antarctica? It may have a different agenda a discovering this hidden underground world! I am not saying there are dinosaurs but who knows what kind of exotic creatures could be found in an extremely large and warm area that in the distant past supported a huge diversity of life.

Interesting to say the least.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I agree Abe
Could be all sorts of explanations.

People take the words "Hollow" too literally. In a lot of theories it's to do with caverns, rather than the sun in the middle etc. There's ancient cities underground, Rabbat Catacombs in Malta are very impressive: though not a city or anything. There's huge complexes, like the newly found European tunnels etc.

To think people did this thousands of years ago, could possibly suggest the wildest of theories. Were men living in Antarctica before? Possibly after the ice ages?

Caves would provide the perfect shelter, imagine if these people developed their own society, technology. Just to tickle your brains

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread kind of backs up my earlier theory of conneced continents and tunnels

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by shagreen heart

Seriously hollow earth? What next? Dinosaurs living deep inside in the earth with the sky and sun also somehow present?

Heck, with that notion in mind, even werevolves, vampires, fairies, gnomes, elves and gandalf must have been real because they've been described in stories by many cultures around the world for thousands of years (except for gandalf ofcourse lol).

Not everything is a conspiracy you know..
edit on 3-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

Dont knock Gandalf he is a master!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

I hadent thought about that aspect. I was wondering how they would get money ect... I was also wondering why they wouldent put them in Argentina, with its Nazi smpathies and all. Any theroy I came up with didnt make any sense, I wonder if there is a record of it somewere?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Having survived the apocalypse that was the fall of Rome without going through pretty much any changes

I believe you are doing cafeteria style research here; picking and choosing what to look at. This has been a course of study for me and you are completely ignoring the Council of Nicea - which occurred when the Romans and Catholics threw in together - and the Crusades which followed, most of which were conducted at the Popes request in order to exterminate opposing Christian viewpoints, sects and literature. The few existing remnants of this purged literature that do remain paint quite a different tale than what the Catholics handed us, and what every other Christian sect since has silently adopted, namely the Canonized Bible.

As for the Eastern Religions. Well, the oldest scripture on the planet is called the Upanishads. It is estimated to be 5000 years old, whereas the Canonized Bible is only 1600 years old. I don't think your research is all that it claims to be for this post.

Now if you are talking about the Hebrew Faith, that is a different story altogether. The Qabalah is credited as the basis for nearly all ritual magic - by the practitioners of the ritual magic.

The Abrahamic faiths paint their God as some sort of cartoon character figure with a personality and human flaws. To me this does not sound any more God-like than what the Sumerians describe. Of course you have researched the Sumerians right? They gave us the signs of the zodiac, playing cards, the symbol we still use for the medical profession and knew of Uranus thousands of years before we discovered it without the benefit of lenses or telescopes.

Now let's get back to the subject of the thread shall we?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

No actually I'm not. I will point out that all religions spiral from their origins. But Christianity to me seems to be the only one that spirals back to where it came from. Read the book of Acts and you'll see the same stuff in a bunch of Christian centers in the American Back country. I'll also give credit where its due for Islam, which quickly wrote down its rules right after Muhammad died and really hasn't changed a whole lot since. Like all religions it's splintered, but always seeking its roots, unlike other religions, in which every time the major civilization supporting it collapses, it changes.

In addition I wasn't remaining within the bible alone. I was pointing out how temples such as Göbekli Tepe, older than 5,000 years, depict similar events as said in Genesis.

What the Catholics did and what other splinter groups did is by all means irrelevant to what I'm saying. What I see here is a group of faiths that has, like every religion, splintered. But it remains, from what I can see, the only one that always goes back to where it started from.

Besides. Why is the Council of Nicaea bad? Many people from many lands got together to investigate why people were saying different things. Once again, I don't see many religions establishing essentially a constitution on what they believe to prevent changes. There are similar practices, such as the oldest of a tribe passing on a myth. But like a game of telephone, it quickly changes per person. Seems to me like few religions ever got the idea to entrust the faith to a diverse field of people who would argue with each other and, by being stuck arguing, not change anything without the other cleavage in faith noticing.

I don't really see any magic in the Old testament. And I don't see how some silly ha;f known thoughts in Hebrew could be the source of all so-called "magic" when such things have their roots and more cultures than I care to look into. I'm afraid I'll call your bluff on that one by pointing out that Native Americans had magic medicine men long long long before Hebrews ever walked to Earth. Hell even Neanderthals seem to have some sort of understanding of magic for medicine by using herbs. So your claim seems like bull to me.

Now as to how this is all related to the thread, well that should be quite obvious. A group of people wrote things down and now as you can see here, people seeking automatically swallow it, and voila, suddenly the myths have changed for a new generation, proving to me how untrue they must be if it's that easy to amend it without many disagreeing.

So yea. I don't see how I was wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Ancient Aliens made a special program about the Nazis and aliens i dont remeber which part talks about hollow earth. Its from sesson two:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

...got to learn how to embed a video soon

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Just saw your reply. It is early and I have to be in the shower five minutes ago. But as soon as I get off work I will reply.

In the meantime you should take a quick look at the Abigensian Crusade, which was a direct result of the deal made between the pagan Roman Emperor and the Catholics - Council of Nicea. I believe you are unaware or have not looked at the obvious motivation behind this blatant power grab. Catholicism, at least as far as the Vatican is concerned is about power and control, not faith or Christs works. Their actions scream this out for all who look with an open mind.

Off to work

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join