It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany mapped the Hollow Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
first of all, two things:
1. this thread is completely owed to Geoshearer's post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
a classic thread. anyway, i thank Geoshearer again for the post, he brought this video to my attention.

2. excuse the editorial and translational bits in the video.

anyhow i think these vids speak for themselves, so let's watch, discuss, disect, and discover:

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Would you be so kind as to give a synopsis to those of us who do not have sound available perhaps. That way we could look up further infomation on this subject.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
just posting reply so i can find it easy tomorro,im really intrested in hollow earth cant wait to see the documentary

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Looks like an interesting one, will be checking the vids out when I get home. Pplease do not take this the wrong way fellow posters but the Nazis were well advance for their day (tech wise) and I am still not sure whether it was genius or madness behind their technological exploits.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

I actually wrote an in-depth paper on the current restrictions on the ethics of using some of their research in today's technology. Some of it is still blocked by the government such as their research into freezing live human beings. There are people who want access to that information to design new ways to survive in emergency conditions from clothing to equipment.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have always thought that this is impossible because a planet has a center of gravity so to speak and the graity it produces because of its "core" which i guess there cant be since they say its hollow anyways the gravity makes the planets round and stars. So i dont see any possible way that the earth could be hollow. Maybe caves but not hollow
if im wrong on any of my thoughts please correct me i would be more than happy for someone to explain how it works

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Would you be so kind as to give a synopsis to those of us who do not have sound available perhaps. That way we could look up further infomation on this subject.

it's only music, subtitles, and transcribed reports/debriefings and scans of documents and photographs. i'd max the video size if i were you, some of the text and images are small. the video claims nazi germany found, mapped, and secretly documented and stationed troops and the whole shebang to establish the aryan "New Swabia", their new motherland, in the hollow Earth. i'm still taking it all in.
edit on 3-8-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
I have always thought that this is impossible because a planet has a center of gravity so to speak and the graity it produces because of its "core" which i guess there cant be since they say its hollow anyways the gravity makes the planets round and stars. So i dont see any possible way that the earth could be hollow. Maybe caves but not hollow
if im wrong on any of my thoughts please correct me i would be more than happy for someone to explain how it works

Of course it's not hollow and we've proven it but this is why it's called a "Conspiracy Site". It's fun to see the ways different things are spun to bring about something out of the ordinary.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

What shall we discuss?
the videos.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Seriously hollow earth? What next? Dinosaurs living deep inside in the earth with the sky and sun also somehow present?

Heck, with that notion in mind, even werevolves, vampires, fairies, gnomes, elves and gandalf must have been real because they've been described in stories by many cultures around the world for thousands of years (except for gandalf ofcourse lol).

Not everything is a conspiracy you know..
edit on 3-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I really do hate to be one of those people who doesn't bother to watch the videos before commenting - but is it worth the time or is it the usual pipe dream???

edit to add - it does sound interesting yet unbelievable
edit on 3/8/11 by Flying Sorcerer because: just to add

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flying Sorcerer
I really do hate to be one of those people who doesn't bother to watch the videos before commenting - but is it worth the time or is it the usual pipe dream???

edit to add - it does sound interesting yet unbelievable
edit on 3/8/11 by Flying Sorcerer because: just to add

no, i know exactly how you fee. hollow earth is indeed one of the more unbelievable conspiracies or legends, and i've seen some very interesting things about it, and some very silly things about it, but i have never seen any evidence like this before, it's extremely compelling, i wouldn't make a thread about it if it wasn't.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I love this stuff....If it is true I suppose it would account for the hundred or so U-boats missing at the end of WW2...not to mention who busted up all the American's toys during operation High Jump....and then you have to think...with people like the Bush family funding the Nazi party...knowing the Reich never died out....who is actually behind the NWO?
Since America basically folded the Nazi scientist and SS tactics into its...."world"...how much does the government know about this? Lol, I'm not saying I believe all this necessarily, but its an awesome story.
Edit: There are tons more stories and interesting "facts" surrounding this. You have that British guy that claims to have thrown a grenade around the entrance here.....the Nazi marking sticks still found around Antarctica....and you can even find "entrances" on Google Earth/maps...
(And so you don't think I am totally crazy- I am making a comicbook out of this stuff- because its fun!!!)
edit on 3-8-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OK...OP, what are your thoughts? There are the videos....should this go in a "Let's discuss the video forum?"

How about your take on the videos? Do you believe them? what about them is intriguing? What "facts" in the videos do you find that substantiate the premise that the nazis mapped the "hollow earth?"

Frankly, if the Germans did all that we give them credit for engineering wise...they should have won WWII hands down. Fact of the matter is...Germany LOST WWII.

There is no secret base at the center of the earth...no base on Antarctica...no base on the Moon and no base on Mars.

Germany had some really neat and deadly and cutting edge weapons and weapon systems...but again, no cigar...they LOST WWII.

They over engineered everything and they couldn't mass produce on the scale of the US and Russia and were overwhelmed by numbers.

Generally, I try not to be so critical, but how about some original thought and content? If not, then how about some validated opinions on what you find interesting in someone else's work.

No...I don't have many OPs to my name, however, I don't have a lot of time for in depth research...so I don't post OPs using someone elses's work... "Nuff said.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
These videos are hard to watch. Walls of text being thrown at you every 10 seconds, with 3 seconds to read them. Pictures of documents that could be damn near anything. Horrible... I mean horrible music. I got three minutes into the first and I wanted to slam my head into the desk.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by shagreen heart

Seriously hollow earth? What next? Dinosaurs living deep inside in the earth with the sky and sun also somehow present?

Heck, with that notion in mind, even werevolves, vampires, fairies, gnomes, elves and gandalf must have been real because they've been described in stories by many cultures around the world for thousands of years (except for gandalf ofcourse lol).

Not everything is a conspiracy you know..
edit on 3-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

don't attempt to shoot the messenger, i'm just an arbiter of information. you can take this up with vlad9vt on youtube, not me if you have issues with it, otherwise, i'm sure there's something more interesting you can post about. this thread is just to talk about the new info in these videos, true, or not.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Geology debunked this theory a long time ago.

As soon as we started measuring earthquake waves actually.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jo Jo
These videos are hard to watch. Walls of text being thrown at you every 10 seconds, with 3 seconds to read them. Pictures of documents that could be damn near anything. Horrible... I mean horrible music. I got three minutes into the first and I wanted to slam my head into the desk.

mute and pause buttons. not sorry if you'd rather hit your head against a desk than use it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

my thoughts on the video, right off the bat: i was fairly shocked. to read the debriefing and mission reports and transcribed documents and to read all the reports of secret navy bases in the sandwhich islands and etc, and the huge number of german famillies living there suddenly, and the images of the MAPS of the hollow earth in german with the names of the inner-earth oceans and islands and seas, it was a lot to take in all at once. stay tuned, i'm still digesting, i just really wanted to break the vids asap for ats.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join