It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany mapped the Hollow Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

If the Earth were hollow (again, it's impossible, but let's say it is, just for the sake of conversation)... personally, I would be quite intrigued by its purpose, and by who/what might be there. But, I think it's safe to say, if Hollow Earth were true and being kept a secret, then it's definitely a military thing. I wouldn't want to happen upon it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hollow Earth? At best, the vids seem to indicate an underwater entrance to an underwater cavern. This would not be dissimilar to some of the submarine hangars that the Soviet Navy maintain in their fijords constructed into cliffs in the Crimea. I am sure that other navies have had ... or have .... similar bases today.
While I agree that a "Hollow Earth" would be a rather difficult concept to swallow -- the stuff of science fiction -- it is not such a far fetched concept to believe that the Nazi's might have discovered a cave system large enough to house U boats as well as men and materiel.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

That, I would be more inclined to believe. There's a huge difference between Hollow Earth and a subterranean system of caves.

I wish I could watch the videos. Unfortunately, I pay for internet by the bandwidth, so I can't. Hence, the importance of people who post videos to describe them rather than just posting the videos by themselves.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by shagreen heart

Really bitchen. Another very interesting thread comes up with hardley any text from the OP. What shall we discuss?

Instead of whining why not watch a few mins of one of them. I can see why they put any text. It's kind of hard to put into words when it's been translated from various languages.

I don't like videos and a link but at least they want to discuss unlike so many who never come back.

The vids are interesting but I suggest watching in full screen mode and pausing where there is text and there is plenty of it. I went thru all three but when I have time I want to look at them more.

They really are worth the time to watch.

OP COOL vids!! Thanks for sharing. I find Antarctica interesting as well as what the Nazi's were up to when it comes to supernatural type things. It's no secret Hilter was into this stuff, who knows what they found.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

That, I would be more inclined to believe. There's a huge difference between Hollow Earth and a subterranean system of caves.

I wish I could watch the videos. Unfortunately, I pay for internet by the bandwidth, so I can't. Hence, the importance of people who post videos to describe them rather than just posting the videos by themselves.

i did describe them. ww2, geology, and hollow earth aren't my fields of expertise so i was a bit light, and this is all new info to me and it came all at once, but i did describe them on page one.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I have a hard time believing the Hollow Earth theory as well, just seems impossible but I don't discount anything....

The idea of underground caverns now that makes sense, we have seen various underground cave systems that can be converted into cities underground. I know there are some here in the states and in some mountain on the east coast...sorry can't think of the name.

Maybe there is a huge underground cave system there and this "entrance" they seem to show is to these caves not a hollow earth....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I know I whine alot about the GUIDELINES. I just want people to exorcise their fingys a little more. Again this isn't GLP. I guess it's the difference between a thread and just another post. What I know for sure is when I joined
I rarely saw threads like this. Now it's out of control. sorry.

I did watch the last video and again not that much to talk about. I 'll watch the other three if OP agrees to go over the guidelines. Unless you already did then squash this post.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes, Randys, the OP should have made additional comments in his opening posts aside from saying “watch these videos and let's discuss them” (I paraphrase). As a moderator, I would have quickly closed this thread with such a meagre opening post. However, as I came along mid conversation, I took the thread for what it was......

This is a topic that I have found fascinating for quite some time. I am certain that many members also find this to be an interesting topic. I have personally sought out every video and snippet of info regarding the Nazi exploration of Antarctica that I have been able to find. The OP has found some truly unique videos that I have not encountered before and I believe that's true for others as well. There is some truly interesting and controversial material contained within those videos covering the gamut of the conspiracy field whereas it refers to Nazi Germany and the war. Unfortunately, the videos are difficult to follow....difficult to read at times but, if this is “your thing”, it's well worth it.

My advise is to watch the vids with a pen and paper handy to take notes..... you will definitely want to make some notes for future reference.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yes my Modern one, I to find this subject very interesting. We wouldn't even be talking about this somewhat strong reminder to OP. If it weren't for SOME MEMBER having to bring it back up ! I'm not trying to be a "Mod " in any way. I sympathize with the enormity of the task you have at hand..It's because of that reason, a few Mods have informed me that as far as somethings go, the members are the quality. So when I come across
a post that smacks of GLP, I say something. Even tho I know it will drive me nuts to do so. Like now.

Thanks for your patience TY and for the outstanding job you guys do.

edit on 3-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Randyvious

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I know I whine alot about the GUIDELINES. I just want people to exorcise their fingys a little more. Again this isn't GLP. I guess it's the difference between a thread and just another post. What I know for sure is when I joined
I rarely saw threads like this. Now it's out of control. sorry.

I did watch the last video and again not that much to talk about. I 'll watch the other three if OP agrees to go over the guidelines. Unless you already did then squash this post.

Get off your high horse! You are always so nasty to people. Why not help them or give them suggestions instead of being rude every time? That's an idea you should take up! I know many threads are posted without any info and I alert but I have stopped because it takes away from my reading time otherwise I'd be alerting all day long. I just ignore those and move on to another thread. I have learned to not let it get to me. I will alert if I feel it's needed and I have the time or I won't. I will also help someone if they seem to be new and unfamiliar with how things work. I have found that to be the best way to approach, teach not insult!

Nobody said this is GLP so why do you always have to say that? You sound like a child honestly. ATS has become more popular so the "good old" days are gone, deal with it. If you don't like it then alert away, have at it. I see threads daily that are a lot worse than this. Like i said at least the OP comes back and replies!

Again like I said I can see why they didn't say much. I wouldn't even know how to sum those videos up since they are mostly visual because of the documents and pictures. Did you EVER think of that?

edit on 8/3/2011 by mblahnikluver because: spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Absolutely fascinating! Got hooked and then read some of the comments here, and thought I would post a letter which was included at the end of the third vid.
Must watch and pause a lot but it's worth it.
What interested me was, my husbands Grandfather was a German pilot for new technologies (crash test dummy if you will, big balls stuff), I'm going to call the German mother in law right now and see if she has any old docs, letters etc. from her Dad, very intriguing stuff.

The below letter states they found it by digging, not following Germans under the water.
I can't wait to show Jem this.
Happy reading

Office Memorandum UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
TO: FADM(?) William D. Leahy
FROPM: RADM(?) Richard E Byrd
SUBJECT: OPHJP

United States February 14 1947
Pursuant to your directive regarding reference code OPHJP and goals of said mission, I am reporting the following discoveries to you office directly and exclusively.
With assistance from KANOR (?) and TORO, we have discovered the exact extent of NAZI soldier activity in Antarctica. It has become apparent to those of us involved in this operation that the Nazis had indeed discovered and attempted to exploit extra-terrestrial technologies in the creation of their saucer fleet.
NAMOR had reported to us a long standing myth of ATLANTEANS of a tropical jungle paradise hidden in a volcanic valley in Antarctica. Upon arriving at the south pole, we set up base and the TORCH (?) and TORO began carving out an acceptable path of exploration. During this process, sheet metal of an unknown origin was discovered buried deeply below the ice containing indecipherable alien glyphs. NAMOR extracted the sheets and brought them out to an ATLANTEAN academy for possible translation
After several days of waiting NAMOR returned with complete translations of the ?????? (can’t read this bit)
Complete translations are attached and a summary follows:
An extra terrestrial ???? known as NOWALI was commissioned by the second race of extra-terrestrials called BEYONDERS to set up a number of game preserves on several planets in order for the BEYONDERS to observe the evolutionary process. Advanced technological devises were installed in a volcanic valley near the south pole which created a tropical jungle environment cut off from the rest of the world. This reportedly took place during Earths Triassic Era. The NUWALI state that they imported all manner of earth life to this preserve, as well as bringing earths originals hominid races to the planet from other worldly source.
The sheets go on to state that the NUWALI were eventually decommissioned from the project however the technology was left in place and this preserve is still intact. After several more days of travel with NAMOR at the lead we found the tropical preserve. Much to our amazement, dinosaurs were freely roaming the jungle.
TORCH and TORGO, along with NAMOR ventured into the preserve and reported their findings and photographs to the group, which are also attached with this report. TORCH also brought back pieces of alien technology for return to the United States. Upon leaving the preserve and continuing our search for the NAZI saucer base, our fleet was attacked by several pterodactyls, which we were able to defeat and contain the corpses, also for return to the U.S

It took two more days to finally discover the NAZI saucer base, to our utter surprise, the base was active and manned with soldiers unaware of the defeat of their homeland. I dare not speculate on the fate of our mission if NAMOR, TORCH and TORC (?) had not bee with us. After defeating what was left of the NAZI saucer fleet, we discovered some horrible secrets.
Recent discoveries in Germany following the cessation of hostilities in the European theatre seem to indicate that the NAZIs had found this preserve several years earlier and were incorporating the genetic studies (?) conducted by the NUWALI eons ago with current NAZI genetic engineering and testing.
Several saucers and NAZI scientists have been secured and were also brought back to the U.S at the end of our mission.
My crew, myself, NAMOR, TORCH and TORO are available for debriefing at your discretion.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Fascinating....... however, I would like to see the source on the letter. Background? Where did you locate this extremely interesting letter?

Please source your submissions. Furthermore, if your relations do have any letters or documents.... please scan and post them..... if they need to be translated (since they would seem to be in German, as you would be imply), use a google translation or, perhaps, one of our members could provide a translation.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Nobody said this is GLP so why do you always have to say that? You sound like a child honestly. ATS has become more popular so the "good old" days are gone, deal with it. If you don't like it then alert away, have at it. I see threads daily that are a lot worse than this. Like i said at least the OP comes back and replies!

Definetly got your attention.

Oh and you're off topic.
There's the difference between us. I don't use the alert button.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Video proof of hollow Earth:

Well not proof haha, but still an interesting video.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Operation High Jump

www.south-pole.com...

"The Secret Land
Admiral Byrd and Operation Highjump
This film documents the largest expedition ever undertaken to explore Antarctica.
The expedition, code named "Operation High Jump," was made by the U.S. Navy and involved 13 ships (including one submarine), 23 aircraft, and about 4700 men.
The film was shot by photographers from all branches of the U.S. military.
One purpose of the expedition was to explore and photograph several thousand square miles of inland and coastal areas that had not been previously mapped. Operation Highjump has become a topic among some UFO researchers, who claim it was a covert United States military operation to conquer alleged secret underground Nazi facilities in Antarctica and capture the German Vril flying discs, or Thule mercury-powered spaceship prototypes.
The quality of the movie reflects its age, but it's not too bad. You have to wonder why such a huge undertaking was made right after WW2 and supposedly for the sole purposes of mapping the Antarctic and to evaluate how troops could perform in arctic conditions."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I'm sure there are people on ATS who have seen this before, I do recall threads mentioning Byrd but never really took much notice. Amazing vid.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant

Fascinating....... however, I would like to see the source on the letter. Background? Where did you locate this extremely interesting letter?

Please source your submissions. Furthermore, if your relations do have any letters or documents.... please scan and post them..... if they need to be translated (since they would seem to be in German, as you would be imply), use a google translation or, perhaps, one of our members could provide a translation.

The letter was from the ops third vid. at about the 11:57 mark. I paused and typed. No need for outside translation my mother in law speaks perfect German, waiting for her to call me back, wont be till later. Interestingly enough Jems grand dad was posted in Egypt as well, and he flew the first turbo jet plane (?)
Will update when I find something

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Thanks for taking the time to copy out that letter. Those videos are veritable gold mines of information.... though hard to read. The videos are among the best I've seen about this topic. At least there is an abundance of all sorts of information covering, as I've mentioned, the gamut of what almost every conspiracy theorist would find interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
Looks like an interesting one, will be checking the vids out when I get home. Pplease do not take this the wrong way fellow posters but the Nazis were well advance for their day (tech wise) and I am still not sure whether it was genius or madness behind their technological exploits.

So advanced that they enjoyed video games from time to time.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Haven't we tracked seismic waves through the earth and by the speed the travel we can tell what they are traveling through?? How could it be hollow?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
okay this is just weird!

"In the first tale, written by Tom Defalco, Namor, The Human Torch, Toro, The Angel, Ferret, and Betty Dean, Namor’s policewoman friend, team up to battle Dr. Manyac, his Nazi cohort, Herr Gaufman, and their small army of Green Flames. The Green Flames are robots who generate a flame that burns freezing cold. Their cold flame is powerful enough to challenge The Torch and Toro. Turns out, "

Names quoted from Byrds letter used in search and this is what I found...
source
www.comicbookbin.com...

Silly coincidence?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join