It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany mapped the Hollow Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Although i do find it hard to believe that the earth is completely hollow with an inner sun ect, but i do believe there are HUGE cavernous open areas underground, both artificial and man made..

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

That first video is so clearly 3d.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Cool story for not having any proof.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

could all the interpretations of Antarctica be of a dimensional aspect.

we humans find it a cold and difficult place.

but in another dimension, the gravity force of the South Pole might just be a perfect environment.
providing needed energy.

and a planet's surface might be home to more than one dimension.

so could the South Pole be a portal where another dimension is perceived?

that would explain the contradictions between what is real according to the physics of our dimension, and what was perceived by observers confused by what they experienced.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How did I get here?....Truely I have no idea, but I’m keeping the links and still fascinated, an amazing read….good thing I love to read and read and read!

Think! Okay op posted a thank you which I didn’t bother (sorry, eternally honest) to look at.
Then I did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Saw the name Olaf In that vid. Did a search stumbled on this….. THAT’S RIGHT!! I remember now! Gosh! That was a couple of hours ago now, scratch that a few! Scratch that, yesterday…
en.wikipedia.org...
www.ourhollowearth.com...

12In volume II, pages 18 and 19, Nansen writes about the inclination of the needle. Speaking of Johnson, his aide: "One day -- it was November 24th -- he came in to supper a little after six o'clock, quite alarmed, and said: 'There has just been a singular inclination of the needle in twenty four degrees. And remarkably enough, its northern extremity pointed to the east.'"
We again find in Peary's first voyage - page 67, - the following: "It had been observed that from the moment they had entered Lancaster Sound, the motion of the compass needle was very sluggish, and both this and its deviation increased as they progressed to the westward, and continued to do so in descending this inlet. Having reached latitude 73 degrees, they witnessed for the first time the curious phenomenon of the directive power of the needle becoming so weak as to be completely overcome by the attraction of the ship, so that the needle might now be said to point to the north pole of the ship."

This is mentioned in the German communications about not trusting the compass too….see if I can find it….(since most people are eternally lazy)
“9. Stir in Agharti full speed. Movement directly to the visibility of a new dawn. Changing the magnetic poles. On emotion compass arrows and arrow devices do not pay attention”
Here it is
i1191.photobucket.com...

Back to Olafs book…
“It was now, according to our reckoning, about the first of August. The sun was high in the heavens, and was so bright that I could no longer see the one lone star that attracted my attention a few days earlier.”
“There was not a single man aboard who would not have measured fully twelve feet in height. They all wore full beards, not particularly long, but seemingly short-cropped. They had mild and beautiful faces, exceedingly fair, with ruddy complexions. The hair and beard of some were black, others sandy, and still others yellow. The captain, as we designated the dignitary in command of the great vessel, was fully a head taller than any of his companions. The women averaged from ten to eleven feet in height. Their features were especially regular and refined, while their complexion was of a most delicate tint heightened by a healthful glow.16
16"According to all procurable data, that spot at the era of man's appearance upon the stage was in the now lost 'Miocene continent,' which then surrounded the Arctic Pole. That in that true, original Eden some of the early generations of men attained to a stature and longevity unequaled in any countries known to postdiluvian history is by no means scientifically incredible." - Wm. F. Warren, "Paradise Found," p. 284.
We early discovered that gold was one of the most common metals known

“At the captain's command, the vessel was swung cleverly about, and began retracing its course up the river. The machinery, while noiseless, was very powerful.”
“The banks and trees on either side seemed to rush by. The ship's speed, at times, surpassed that of any railroad train on which I have ever ridden, even here in America. It was wonderful.”
“It must be remembered, the time of which I write was the autumn of 1829, and we of the "outside" surface of the earth knew nothing then, so to speak, of electricity.”
"The Smoky God" is the throne of their Jehovah, and is stationary. The effect of night and day is, therefore, produced by earth's daily rotation.
I have since discovered that the language of the people of the Inner World is much like the Sanskrit.
en.wikipedia.org...

On the top of each car were high geared fly wheels lying on their sides, which were so automatically adjusted that, as the speed of the car increased, the high speed of these fly wheels geometrically increased. Jules Galdea explained to us that these revolving fan-like wheels on top of the cars destroyed atmospheric pressure, or what is generally understood by the term gravitation, and with this force thus destroyed or rendered nugatory the car is as safe from falling to one side or to other from the single rail track as if it were in a vacuum; the fly wheels in their rapid revolutions destroying effectually the so-called power of gravitation, or the force of atmospheric pressure or whatever potent influence it may be that causes all unsupported things to fall downward to the earth's surface or to the nearest point of resistance.

To read more of this, I know I will be, go here…
www.ourhollowearth.com...
I have to apologise at this point because I’m sure you guys interested in this would be very well aware of the above story already, it’s new for me, not the idea just the story. So this is really for those that haven’t seen it before.

Olaf 1829
Verne book 1869
Be back with more in a sec….

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The Nazi's believed the earth was hollow... they also believed themselves superior to others..

End of argument

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
this concept is brainless.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If the earth is hollow then why does lava get forced through the earths crust by pressure? The simple answer is that the earth isn't hollow and it would be proposterous to think so.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Hope this works, photo bucket is so slow... another example of one of Vlads maps

hmmm why does it come out like that? any help?
edit on 4-8-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Thanks for posting the interesting video. Coincidentally, Admiral Richard Byrd also described an inner earth in his expeditions of Antartica- he also reported seeing flying discs emblazoned with the Nazi symbol as he entered the hollow earth interior. There certainly seems to be a very enigmatic connection between the Nazis and subterranean explorations of Antarctica.

edit on 4-8-2011 by missanthropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm not sure about this hollow earth thing. It's a cool concept and the Nazi angle is always entertaining. Just as the Nazi UFO stuff is entertaining.

I would agree with somebody else's comments that the Nazi's were technically advanced compared to their peers and I think part of this comes down to not having limitations on what's acceptable. We all know they worked in the occult and travelled the world in search of powerful artefacts and ancient knowledge etc. As example I think we all know the swastika itself doesn't originate from Germany and if you've read Sitchins work it's significance in relation to the crossing is huge. Makes me wonder what the Nazi's had truly uncovered about our history and what they distorted to support their own propaganda.

I never rule anything out, but I would be mighty impressed if Hollow earth did exist.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
I have always thought that this is impossible because a planet has a center of gravity so to speak and the graity it produces because of its "core" which i guess there cant be since they say its hollow anyways the gravity makes the planets round and stars. So i dont see any possible way that the earth could be hollow. Maybe caves but not hollow
if im wrong on any of my thoughts please correct me i would be more than happy for someone to explain how it works

You must try to open your mind to a completely new kind of physics based around everything in existence being VIBRATION of the ether which itself is also vibration of a higher ether which is also vibration in an ever higher ether ad infinitum in accordance with Zeno's Paradox. Once you understand that all is vibration and no more than an infinitely complicated hologram then you begin to see the Cosmos in a new light. Gravity is the "weak force" and magnetism is the "strong force". Both are vibration. Frequency. Gravity has a vertical polarization whilst magnetism has a horizontal polarization. Since the gravity force, compressing everything into a central point, cannot equal the magnetic force that is holding every atom to every other atom, thus the body of the planet or star is forced to be a hollow sphere. This is the law of simple physics where by every planet and every star is a hollow sphere. The arches of the medieval cathedrals in Europe are symbolic of this structure and thus these great works of medieval architecture are symbolic of the interior of the Hollow Earth. The crust of the Earth is probably only 50 or 60 kilometres thick. I believe that there are many tunnels and mines that are in secret actually route by which our government through out all history and pre-history have come and gone to and from the Hollow Earth. Look at the Vatican State using Google Earth. You will see that at the rear behind Saint Peters Basilica there is the tunnel that is a certain one way in and one way out railway journey to the underworld Nightmare of Hell known as the Hollow Earth. The NAZI elite were simply wanting to return to the land of their [our] fathers of ages past. From hell we come and unto hell we shall return. If not in this world then surely in the next and beyond. I believe that although on the surface the age of the dinosaurs ended 65 million years ago, nevertheless the great reptiles continued their existence in the Hollow Earth. Such that even still the great reptiles are the master race governing the Hollow Earth. In fact you need to understand that to the reptilian master race we humans are merely a source of meat and blood. One good reason to stay away from the Hollow Earth. The biblical story of the "Garden of Eden" is reference to the Hollow Earth. "Paradise" literally translated means "a walled enclosure" and might also be reference to the existence of the Hollow Earth. Olde English "Serf" means "Slave" and interestingly is also root of the word "surface". So we surface dwellers are just a race of slaves ? This world is governed by a race of dinosaurs. Tyrannosaurus Regina Caelina rules the universe. Interestingly the reptiles were and still are reproductive by the process known as "parthenogenesis". The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex and no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the One Absolute. The One God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic [celestial immortal] powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 4/8/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

I cannot imagine who anyone could believe the hollow earth thing... It just plain is impossible.

It sure is a fun read though. I remember comic books in the fifties that featured it and we kids loved it. "Turok, Son of Stone" was the name of the series.

You say the Nazi's were big on this idea? Figures. You'll remember they lost the war too. I'm thinking there were more than just a few loose screws in the Riechstagg.

Even so it's a fun topic and I enjoy it more every time it comes along.

ps.... The northern lights are not caused by the internal sun as adherents believe. But there really is a B17 on the moon. That claim has real merit.
edit on 4-8-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

1 AD - "I don't know who'd believe in this 'heliocentrism' thing. It's just impossible. The Earth is obviously the center of the universe."
100 AD - "I don't know who'd believe in this' spherical earth' thing. It's just impossible. The Earth is obviously flat."
1000 AD - "I don't know who'd believe in this 'Milky Way' thing. The Earth obviously circles around the Sun, which is obviously the center of the Universe."
1900 AD - "I don't know who'd believe in this 'Evolution' thing. The Earth was obviously made to perfection by the lord."
August 4th 2011 AD - "I cannot imagine who anyone could believe the hollow earth thing... It just plain is impossible."

My Point: "It's just plain impossible" is just about the most closed-minded and ignorant thing there is to say.
edit on 4-8-2011 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
to everyone who replied, thanks a lot. i've never started a big thread like this before so its a bit overwhelming. i'm just happy that the videos are getting attention and the ball rolling and people thinking and looking in new directions, that's all i cared about. to everyone who just outright bashes the thread/idea or doesn't have the two braincells to high five eachother and think to mute or pause a youtube video... this isn't just another hollow earth thread/video, this is all brand new and extremely compelling information and i'm sorry you wasted space in the thread with zero evidence of your own but i'll hope you'll come around and check it out later. deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Anyone else see this guys other videos? They get a bit...."racy"....
It gets really Ant-Semitic....I'm willing to keep an open mind about the technology, and even the hollow earth....but the blatant Marvel Comics insert in the third video and the strange "jew-parasite" ideas are a little questionable....

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Cool story for not having any proof.

try us patent 1096102 that is the patent for the globe with the full maps of the inside of the earth btw google has part if it as i under stand but the patent office has it classifyied Is what i hear not sure tho you should check it out
its from 1912 so someone beat the nazis to it
edit on 4-8-2011 by jonco6 because: date info of patent

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jonco6

Anyone can make a patent dude. Even on things that are impossible.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

that is true but not all of them become clasifyied
besides i think a patent that gets aproved holds more validity than a utube video not claiming its true but their is a lot of evidence if you look for it besides if the earth wasnt hollow when people jump off of buildings they would not bounce

edit on 4-8-2011 by jonco6 because: just for fun

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Won't have time to watch until tomorrow (if lucky), but am very interested to see what the shuffle is about.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by jonco6

Anyone can make a patent dude. Even on things that are impossible.

One might think but if you have ever tryied to get a patent you would know this not to be true in all cases. most patents require proof of concept and or if it is a device proof of its functionallity in the manner described in the patent.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join