It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nazi Germany mapped the Hollow Earth

page: 7
70
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here is a link to a VERY INTERESTING read on hollow earth. WOW!

www.physicsforums.com...




posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart
 


Earth is hollow and we are magical fairies. Not to mention et he was real, and terminator he's real. Theynare here with me chilling. Santa and Satan came to (why are they always together?)

Cool Jesus joined the party, uh oh Satan is drunk and rambling on about conspiracies Jesus just laughed....OMG SATAN THINKS JESUS IS A DISINFO AGENT..?.ok got to go and stop a drunk Satan from getting his ass kicked.


Lol if you believed that then this thread Is just for you!!! Lol



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
It's true that the Nazis believed in the Hollow Earth. That doesn't answer the question whether it exists, although there is some evidence of Subterranean Civilizations as indicated in my threads "Untersberg" and "Subterranean Dwarves". The Nazis wanted to find out for themselves whether their theories are true so they sent expeditions to the Antarctica and to Tibet. The regime fell, apparently before they could find conclusive evidence of their Hollow Earth Theory.


Let me firstly say, thanks for attending, and with all due respect YOU are who, I was wanting here and hoping would present.
I think as you've achieved so many posts 'old timer', you are entitled to 'breach ATS rules' and post your thread links, education should never be vetted.
I have found some incredibly interesting links from those vids which I will post tomorrow (it's 12:30am here in Aus. and I'm cold but excited and looking forward to tonights dreams) In the interest of not posting complete drivel I will go now, but will be back with said posts....hope you like to read!
Please check back and tell me what you think...

Have you ever thought that the reason there is no conclusive evidence (from the Germans) is because they decided to stay and be damned to the fringe?
Or they were so happy where they went they forgot where they came from?
Sounds like Utopia to me and highly plausible so far...

X
goodnight ATS
Amanda

Thanks again for stopping by, and please come back again soon

Fine print....if I come across as arrogant it is only because I am Aussie and you don't understand our attitudes



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Common sense says that if the earth were hollow...it would be filled up with water. I just really dig the idea, it makes for a great story.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by shagreen heart
 


Seriously hollow earth? What next? Dinosaurs living deep inside in the earth with the sky and sun also somehow present?

Heck, with that notion in mind, even werevolves, vampires, fairies, gnomes, elves and gandalf must have been real because they've been described in stories by many cultures around the world for thousands of years (except for gandalf ofcourse lol).

Not everything is a conspiracy you know..
edit on 3-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .


hey easy on the Gandalf bashing



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't know, the hollow earth/planet theory seems very sound to me froma physics standpoint. I am trying to remember where I read this (will post if I find it again), but they determined from a physics standpoint that the force of gravity caused by the planets rotation is seperate from the 'point' of gravity we have assumed is at our core. However, in models it shows that when matter is spinning and comes together in space (frictionless) to form celestial bodies that it 'should' create a hollow sphere, and the gravity from the spinning motion actually transfers to both the interior and exterior of the sphere, meaning if we were standing on the ground in the inner earth we would have a gravitational pull the same as on the exterior where we live. What is interesting is that bewteen the interior and exterior there is a magnetic shifting point where gravity is nullified, or where you switch from being down up into the up down world. But translated to us it would be like walking off the edge of a plane wing only to be swung to the bottom side, where from your perspective you feel the same pull and everything is right side up.

Anyway, once i saw that i found it pretty hard to deny the strong possibility of it. Also explains why planets/moons ring after being struck, as far as I know only holow objects can produce a long a sustained ringing sound where struck.There is a lot more evidence pointing towards its possibility, and for those who ask "What about magma and volcanoes?" Well I thought of that too and apparantly the thick crust between the two sides absorbs enormous amounts of friction, which melts the interior rocks under high pressure between the two forces of gravity acting on each side. This creates huge underground lakes of molten rock, silicate and metal, which flows through cracks to eventuallly either surface.

Anyway, I am a fan of it, but until I see hard evidence it must remain in theory. Deny ignorance.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by shagreen heart
 


I truly enjoyed that. The truth is none of us here will ever go there to discover the truth. We can sit back in our chairs and try to sound intelligent about the many theories. Truth is none of us will ever truly know. I don't think it is any more or less probable than any other theory going right now or throughout history. So why not? This entire planet is a mystery.

One has to ask, why spend so many resources on something if there isn't a probability to it's reality?


No, not really... We know for a FACT that Earth isn't hollow. Not only is it not plausible, but the idea borders on literal insanity.

The Earth really isn't hollow, people. It's as stupid a theory as trying to argue the Earth is flat, we know both ideas are untrue.


Please advise how you KNOW that the earth is not hollow when nobody else in the history of the planet has PROVEN that it is not hollow?



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by shagreen heart
 


Seriously hollow earth? What next? Dinosaurs living deep inside in the earth with the sky and sun also somehow present?

Heck, with that notion in mind, even werevolves, vampires, fairies, gnomes, elves and gandalf must have been real because they've been described in stories by many cultures around the world for thousands of years (except for gandalf ofcourse lol).

Not everything is a conspiracy you know..
edit on 3-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .



Yea, folks! What next, giant cities built underground from times far more ancient in Egypt, when there were supposedly no tools, built into stone so soft that any attempt to do the same job today would result in catastrophic failure and a crushed mining crew, capable of holding 20,000 people or more easily? Let's not be ridiculous.

(That's sarcasm - to those of you who don't realize, these structures exist in multiple places)



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
I have always thought that this is impossible because a planet has a center of gravity so to speak and the graity it produces because of its "core" which i guess there cant be since they say its hollow anyways the gravity makes the planets round and stars. So i dont see any possible way that the earth could be hollow. Maybe caves but not hollow
if im wrong on any of my thoughts please correct me i would be more than happy for someone to explain how it works


Im not denying what your saying but you have to remember thats just what you were taught in school and science is developing all the time, it could turn out that having a solid core is not essential to gravity. Just a thought.......



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by shagreen heart
 


Earth is hollow and we are magical fairies. Not to mention et he was real, and terminator he's real. Theynare here with me chilling. Santa and Satan came to (why are they always together?)

Cool Jesus joined the party, uh oh Satan is drunk and rambling on about conspiracies Jesus just laughed....OMG SATAN THINKS JESUS IS A DISINFO AGENT..?.ok got to go and stop a drunk Satan from getting his ass kicked.


Lol if you believed that then this thread Is just for you!!! Lol


Why are people who comment like this allowed to post?
This is just blatantly ignorant skepticism.
Ranting about Satan and Jesus getting drunk, being counterproductive..

How about refuting the maps or documentation in the video.

Clearly this poster if better-equipped to handle our questions on Hollow Earth than those slack-jaw lazy scientists back in Nazi Germany. Man, those guys couldn't do ANYTHING because they were so stupid compared to this guy. (Yes, that's sarcasm)



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
I have always thought that this is impossible because a planet has a center of gravity so to speak and the graity it produces because of its "core" which i guess there cant be since they say its hollow anyways the gravity makes the planets round and stars. So i dont see any possible way that the earth could be hollow. Maybe caves but not hollow
if im wrong on any of my thoughts please correct me i would be more than happy for someone to explain how it works


Im not denying what your saying but you have to remember thats just what you were taught in school and science is developing all the time, it could turn out that having a solid core is not essential to gravity. Just a thought.......


I agree with Dion.

Three thoughts:

-School taught Christopher Columbus discovered America
-School USED to teach that our Solar System was Heliocentric
-As humans, what we don't KNOW can often seem impossible and fantastical (Like evolution in the golden days)



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

Originally posted by Skyfloating
It's true that the Nazis believed in the Hollow Earth. That doesn't answer the question whether it exists, although there is some evidence of Subterranean Civilizations as indicated in my threads "Untersberg" and "Subterranean Dwarves". The Nazis wanted to find out for themselves whether their theories are true so they sent expeditions to the Antarctica and to Tibet. The regime fell, apparently before they could find conclusive evidence of their Hollow Earth Theory.


Let me firstly say, thanks for attending, and with all due respect YOU are who, I was wanting here and hoping would present.
I think as you've achieved so many posts 'old timer', you are entitled to 'breach ATS rules' and post your thread links, education should never be vetted.
I have found some incredibly interesting links from those vids which I will post tomorrow (it's 12:30am here in Aus. and I'm cold but excited and looking forward to tonights dreams) In the interest of not posting complete drivel I will go now, but will be back with said posts....hope you like to read!
Please check back and tell me what you think...

Have you ever thought that the reason there is no conclusive evidence (from the Germans) is because they decided to stay and be damned to the fringe?
Or they were so happy where they went they forgot where they came from?
Sounds like Utopia to me and highly plausible so far...

X
goodnight ATS
Amanda

Thanks again for stopping by, and please come back again soon

Fine print....if I come across as arrogant it is only because I am Aussie and you don't understand our attitudes


Haha
thats just hilarious, youve got to love that aussie attitude!



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

edit on 4-8-2011 by Dionisius because: my damned computer double posted!



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAlef2012
Here is a link to a VERY INTERESTING read on hollow earth. WOW!

www.physicsforums.com...


That is an amazing link, you have given me many hours of deep thought. Thankyou very muchly



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Once i read:

Of course the Earth is not total Hollow, there a huge Land Masses, Lakes, Mountains and afir 2 Seas inside!

i think this is even possible


But i don't believe in Neuschwabenland~!


edit on 4-8-2011 by Human0815 because: info

edit on 4-8-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone


Frankly, if the Germans did all that we give them credit for engineering wise...they should have won WWII hands down. Fact of the matter is...Germany LOST WWII.

Why do you think there had to be a winner? TPTB got exactly what they wanted which was Israel oh and depopulation.

no base on the Moon and no base on Mars.

True the curvature of space means no species can eat anything grown on another planet as it grows at a different speed which is why there are no aliens on our planet just UFOs owned by the military based on Tesla's original 1911 patent :-)



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers
 


Religion and its followers all depend on its teachings on weather it does good or bad. All religions have goods and bads, with a very few being pure evil.

If you don't like these facts, then what can I say. I can apply this logic to the Nazis if you'd like. I just did in another thread. Even someone so evil as the Nazis, too, did good in the world. Most military technology the US uses is derived from their technology.

At its heart this topic is religious. It's faith versus science. Even being religious I tend to go with science, and leave faith where its due. You cannot talk about hollow Earth without religion. As its theory is derived from it. Your own dislike of religion serves no benefit other than denying the role of religion in creating such a theory.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart
 


"Near a tree by the river there's a hole in the ground, were an old of aran man goes around and around" The riddle, some song I once heard.

Most people don't know what is going on a couple of feet from there house, yet due to modern technology they get to think they know what is going on in places they will never get to see and be in personally in a million years. The curtain over it all is not actually as easy to see trough it, as the whole of human civilization is. Nor is it a curtain really, more like a different reality.

Did you know that the inside is bigger then the outside, and its all done by magic, the smoke and mirrors are just there to distract from the real magic.

Oh man, who has the time to watch all that, can you please at least give a rough run down of what al those vid's are about op.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart


I cannot imagine who anyone could believe the hollow earth thing... It just plain is impossible.


It sure is a fun read though. I remember comic books in the fifties that featured it and we kids loved it. "Turok, Son of Stone" was the name of the series.

You say the Nazi's were big on this idea? Figures. You'll remember they lost the war too. I'm thinking there were more than just a few loose screws in the Riechstagg.


Even so it's a fun topic and I enjoy it more every time it comes along.

ps.... The northern lights are not caused by the internal sun as adherents believe. But there really is a B17 on the moon. That claim has real merit.
edit on 4-8-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone
 





Frankly, if the Germans did all that we give them credit for engineering wise...they should have won WWII hands down. Fact of the matter is...Germany LOST WWII.



Hitlers wizards are still alive. In fact, some of them are getting younger.

What makes you think they wanted to win the war?
What makes you think that they didn't win there war?
What makes you think Germany matters at all?
What makes you think the current host nation, america matters at all?
What makes you think Hitler was anything but a puppet?
What makes you think there all anything but puppets?

What makes you think all that, what just because its written down for you to regurgitate does that mean its true?


There is no secret base at the center of the earth...no base on Antarctica...no base on the Moon and no base on Mars.

Really and you know this how?
Have you personally been hundreds of miles under the ice in Antarctica?
Have you also been to the moon, and in the moon?
Or you know whats on mars, and in mars because you were there?
All you have is second hand knowledge of these places, so what that means is. That you have others opinions and knowledge of these places.

The new word of mouth might have become more complicated but it can still be controlled that has not changed all that much, just the techniques in how its controlled have changed.

And so you must have much "faith" in your graspable world to know all that without actually knowing all that. Fate hmm once the world was flat, and they had faith on that because it was said so, now the world is round and all the cosmos are just gasses and we have faith because we have evolved to observe our faith in what others say.

And we call our observable "faith" in others words and works... science, far indeed we have come. To observe ourselves, observing ourselves and deducting the observable as fact and the unobservable as not existing.



Germany had some really neat and deadly and cutting edge weapons and weapon systems...but again, no cigar...they LOST WWII.

You assume the war mattered at all. People die and sheeple are used as fodder, all of it did not matter, but food for the machine, and the upgrading of the machine. And did it not upgrade?


They over engineered everything and they couldn't mass produce on the scale of the US and Russia and were overwhelmed by numbers.

They were never meant to actually win anything, the whole game is fixed.


edit on 4-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
70
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join