It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany mapped the Hollow Earth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
I have always thought that this is impossible because a planet has a center of gravity so to speak and the graity it produces because of its "core" which i guess there cant be since they say its hollow anyways the gravity makes the planets round and stars. So i dont see any possible way that the earth could be hollow. Maybe caves but not hollow
if im wrong on any of my thoughts please correct me i would be more than happy for someone to explain how it works

actually.. planets liek the earth-moon system share a mutual center of gravity called the barycenter. it's actually about 10,000 miles below the earth's crust and is constantly moving around the equator in a hula-hoop pattern.

nobody has ever photographed the earth's 'core' ...
an explanation for the gravity could be a combination of CENTRIFUGAL FORCE from the spinning of our planet's rotation.. pushing the inner matter OUTWARD.. (just like happens to anything ELSE in this universe that SPINS..ahem..) .... as well as could be a hypothetical TINY miniature star in the center.. lighting the interior..
edit on 3/3/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Shamballa is in the map user vlad9vt showed in his videos. Fantasy...could be...but in a map.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
If you are interested in this topic this is a must watch movie!!

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ok just after reading about the harvard scientists showing that the earth may have hollow pockets
I couldn't help but come back here and after watching the videos again

I noticed on the map there are two red stamps

on the left 19 09/x 44 and the 69 symbol 22:47/15:10 Moon crescent symbol ( 4:12 / 23 ,
on the right 10 02/x 44 , fountain symbol? 18:42 /8:15 full moon symbol O 7:22/13

anyone have any idea what these marks are ?
some sort of key to entering the inner earth during tides or something ?

Ok after checking they appear to be alchemical symbols
the symbol which resembles aries is calcination or transformation, the other 69 symbol is dissolution the process of disolving a solid in liquid ??? interesting

no idea what the numbers mean , look like ratios to me

edit on 18-6-2014 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm not really that new here, but still can't post due to a new account. That being said I have found a very interesting video taken from what seems to be a 1950's TV show. In my opinion it settles the hollow earth conspiracy because admiral Byrd says he found a land mass as big as the united states under the ice. Watch it yourself. Let me know what you think...

Steve

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sgarriz

Nope I suggest you watch it again, from 1:52 to 2:30 he talks about a unexplored land the size of the United States. He doesn't say anything about it being 'under the ice'.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join