It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany mapped the Hollow Earth

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Imagine what today would be like if they'd shared that technology for the good of all? boggles the mind really.

Selfish mongrels.

i just want a hoverboard.

hoverboards for peace.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
i just want a hoverboard.

hoverboards for peace.

Here here! And while I still have functioning knees, please!

Back to the Future 2 was set in 2015, so there is still time, but barely.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

there are not hundreds of missing u boats look at www.uboat.net... it lists what happened to every one or their likely fate

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

there are not hundreds of missing u boats look at www.uboat.net... it lists what happened to every one or their likely fate

at least 50 are still missing.
www.uboat.net...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hateeternal

Originally posted by dashdespatch

at least 50 are still missing.
www.uboat.net...

I've seen my thread mentioned here a couple of times regarding this and thought I would link the thread here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've dipped into this subject previously and my thread may help give a little background on all of this... or may not
. It also has a link to Byrd's 'trip' to Antarctica, actual footage, if you haven't seen it already or if it hasn't been posted yet.

The thread also touches on the u-boat issue and I TRY to show how there were missing u-boats at the time and not just those that were documented.

This subject or conspiracy is hard to swallow at first and when you first learn about it... but dig a little deeper and there are facts that point to at least a nazi base underground in Antarctica and an effort to find it by America. There is also a case for other things hard to believe, sometimes facts are stranger than fiction!

I don't believe everything I hear on this subject but there is some truth to it in my opinion, for what it's worth.

BTW great thread and new information, will enjoy looking further into the vids... be they fact or fiction.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II

It also has a link to Byrd's 'trip' to Antarctica, actual footage, if you haven't seen it already or if it hasn't been posted yet.

From which trip? If I'm correct Byrd did 4 expeditions to antartica. I posted footage from his 3rd expedition (1939/40) here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Neither any search for knowledge is the right path the further places we reach the better as long as it is guided by a just people to use such knowledge.

Kind Regards Raziel Rabencuuk.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This may have been already covered. The diagram displays a depth of over 1400 feet. Nazi subs could only go 400 feet. I stopped watching after that.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
This may have been already covered. The diagram displays a depth of over 1400 feet. Nazi subs could only go 400 feet. I stopped watching after that.

World War II German U-boats generally had collapse depths in the range of 200 to 280 meters (660 to 920 feet).
Modern nuclear attack submarines like the American Seawolf class are estimated to have a test depth of 490 m.

en.wikipedia.org...

Type II - Max depth: of 500 feet.
Type VIIC - Max depth: ca. 220 m - (722 feet)
Type VIIC/42 - Max depth: ca. 270 m - (886 feet)
Type IX (long range U-boats) Max. Depth.- ca. 230 m - (755 feet)

The max depth of the latest prototypes, and the walter u-boats is unknown ( these u-boats were known for breaking underwater speed records, I wouldnt be surprised if they broke depth records also.)
www.uboat.net...
edit on 11-9-2011 by hateeternal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
thanks for the movies. even though they are somewhat hard to view i found them rather interesting with several new things i had never seen before.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

January 30, 2011 11:42 PM Anonymous said... Someone ought to strap a camera onto those wildlife migrating up to the poles!

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

Not a bad Idea?

Anyhow, cool thread! S&F!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hateeternal

Even if the latest boats were faster, it still discredits the video, as the mentioned U-209 was a VII C class submarine, which could never have reached a depth of 400 meters.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hesse

January 30, 2011 11:42 PM Anonymous said... Someone ought to strap a camera onto those wildlife migrating up to the poles!

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

Not a bad Idea?

Anyhow, cool thread! S&F!

Well the South Point has a permanently manned base sitting on it and I don't think any birds migrate that far south (where would they be going?) - the North Pole 'sits' on sea ice so no go there either.

This marriage of two ideas, hollow earth and long term surviving Nazis does provide a crucible for all kinds of silly ideas thou.....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Some of these theories are very confusing since the core of the earth is molten lava it seems inconcievable that anyone could survive as you get closer to the center. Any tunnels would have to be relatively close to the surface in order to survive

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354
reply to post by Hanslune

Some of these theories are very confusing since the core of the earth is molten lava it seems inconcievable that anyone could survive as you get closer to the center. Any tunnels would have to be relatively close to the surface in order to survive

Well yeah logic has no invitation to the Hollow Earth house

[hollow earth mode] that is what scientists say because the elite makes them do it[/hollow earth mode] lol

or they come up with huge cavities just under the crust, etc

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
hollow earth has always intrigued me...

someone correct me if i am wrong but...

isn't the dalai lama protector to Shambhala in the centre of the earth?
the current dalai lama is currently the 14th reincarnation...

something which puzzles me...
scientologists are laughed upon by a lot of people for their religious beliefs. beliefs which can be viewed as unbelievable as buddhism for example...

the dalai lama is welcomed with open arms by the us president, royal family etc...
i dont think the head of scientology will be having dinner with Mr Obama anytime soon....

why do the major world powers accept the dalai lama and not scientology beliefs?

no-one ever debunks the dalai lama...

when china trys to take tibet from peaceful monks they somehow make 10s of thousands of troops retreat...

how can people who dont work, dont have money etc afford to have giant palaces all around the world as retreats??

the buddhists definately have the answer to a lot of questions imo

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirko
hollow earth has always intrigued me...

someone correct me if i am wrong but...

isn't the dalai lama protector to Shambhala in the centre of the earth?
the current dalai lama is currently the 14th reincarnation...

Shambhala is believed to be somewhere in Asia however it is mythical, fabulous kingdom whose reality is visionary or spiritual rather than physical or geographic.

Buddhist are nice people and Dalai was/is seen as a resistance figure against Communist China and for a free Tibet. Scientology is just fruit loopy

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Kinda going along with lies there mate which makes it very hard to take you seriously.

9 million? try 1.5 million.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

turn that 9 upside down and you'll get closer to the right number....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
nice read

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join