It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
How can you americans give 5.8million Israelis 100 thousand millions dollars.
Is your government that stupid??????
I'll answer that myself,, Yes it is that stupid.
The zionist puppet masters have really got your government and you all bent over a barrell.

It must really hurt getting screwed like this

edit on 2-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

no, not really, we have been bent over screwed so many times that we hardly feel a thing, alot of times we get screwed and do not even know it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I just found out about all this because of this thread and read more into my religion of Islam and i dont hate jews to be honest, I strongly dislike the attitude they have in my town they have superiority issues. And it seems to me that the jews dont care to much about their actual religion but in their bloodline.
Thanks to the poster!
edit on 3-8-2011 by DuecesxGeneral because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DuecesxGeneral

So you agree with the faulty math, intellectual dishonesty, and straight up lies presented in the video, because some people you knew who were of a certain religion thought that they were better than everyone else.

Thanks for letting us know that you love ignorance.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

So you agree with the mass murder of innocent children, pregnant mothers, old women in the name of god?

ETA: Sorry for leaving you patterfinder
had to cool down. lol you lost it for a bit eh? its all about patience my friend
and taking breaks

edit on 3-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo

So you agree with the mass murder of innocent children, pregnant mothers, old women in the name of god?

. . .

Non sequitur from hell.

But hey. Let's derail and go out on wild tangents because someone actually decided to deny ignorance and post an honest refutation to the claims presented.

edit on 8/3/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

so thats a yes? israel uses the money from america for weapons so this is related to the topic

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Again, there is over 7 million pot smokers on the planet. Many of them coming from jamaca and Netherlands- I guess we should give that crowd these two countries as well..

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

Don't worry I'm back in the game to, you know our 'pro-hammas' propaganda teams need their rest.
AHAHAHA. *ends sarcasm*

I'm going to remind all my haters...
I'm not anti semite or anti-jew or anything other than having a heart for people in more than unfortunate situations.

I'm not asking for the jews to up and go back from where they came from.
I'm asking for One state solution- that is NOT called Israel- but something else.
Keep all the town names the same or whatever- but change the name of the country and grant all citizens equal rights. I believe jewish, muslims and christians all deserve a seat in the governments cabinet and that it not be a Jewish country... But the holiest god damn place on the planet... Hell thats a good name right there.

Unless they fill the void that is the divide between them- there will be blood. Simple as that.

But as long as those walls are still up and dividing the people, and as long as sniper towers hold hostage school children, and as long as the IDF won't take any criticism without throwing a "you anti-semite"- I will not support the current Israeli Government.

Period.

Get it? I'm not saying I support Hammas, we all know they could be much crueler given the power, but I must remind people Hammas didn't always exist and it constant sweeps of force which pushed these people to the situation we have now.

But as it stands nothing is holy about the holy land.
Other than its policies.
edit on 3-8-2011 by tribaltrip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

so thats a yes? israel uses the money from america for weapons so this is related to the topic

Israel is required to spend 75% of the MILITARY AID that it receives on US produced items.

So please break down the 1.6 billion per year average into military aid vs economic aid vs grants vs loans, etc.

Then get 75% of your number for military aid, and that is how much US money Israel spends on military (not just weapons, as you stated) per year.

Slowly we will help you deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

So now that israel is returning some of the money to the US this justifies the death of innocent children and women?

yes we will deny your ignorance. and pro-israel's ignorance

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
wow, wouldn't H. Rosenthal be proud?
he never would he have guessed, surmised or expected the perpetual leeching to become such a profitable endeavor.

then again, in 1976, the profit margin was substantially smaller.
regardless of how the funding is spent, continuing to financially support this region is foolish at best and could be equated to spoon-feeding the beast.

to those who have no idea who Mr Rosenthal was ... here is a link to the last interview he provided before his untimely demise / ummm, murder.
(which some say was expected following the content revealed in that interview).
iamthewitness.com...

as Israel has certainly been provided more than its fair share, perhaps it is time to cut the purse strings all together ... after all, what have they done for America lately?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

So now that israel is returning some of the money to the US this justifies the death of innocent children and women?

yes we will deny your ignorance. and pro-israel's ignorance

Again, putting words in my mouth, and appeal to emotion.

Do you have an argument that is based in fact, and not fallacy?

I will not hold my breath waiting.

I will repeat it again for you:

Please break down the 1.6 billion per year average into military aid vs economic aid vs grants vs loans, etc.

Then get 75% of your number for military aid, and that is how much US money Israel spends on military (not just weapons, as you stated) per year.

A far cry from the 100 billion in the video, which is the point you are trying to make. It ain't going to work here.

Edit: A question for you . . . So you agree with the mass murder of innocent children, pregnant mothers, and old women?
edit on 8/4/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

my facts are face to face testimony from refugees, orphans, granparents whose whole families died, you name it.

if you see that israel is innocent in all this regardless of that money then i dont feel the need to talk to you because theres 20 pages of information for you to go through. So start reading

if i agreed with mass murder i wouldnt be here telling the truth
edit on 4-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Only ONE fact really matters..

America gives MORE MONEY to Israel than any other country.
Considering Israel is not a 3rd world country and it's economy is doing far better than most, I have to ask WHY

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
and not only that.......considering Israel is in violation of UN resolutions(that America constantly vetoes them suffering any repurcussions). The Israeli governemnt is a bunch of homicidal maniacs who so far have disregarded at least 68 UN resolutions, and what does America do to hold them to account for these massive violations? it protects them, gives them more money, helps build up their army/navy/ariforce, vetoes the world making them pay, and then helps kill off their enemies(clearly because they run the American banks, the federal Reserve, the IMF, the governmnet, and the media). Isreal should be held accountable for their war crimes and so should America(large Isreal) for harboring and assisting these terrorists. Even when it was proven the jews intentionally bombed & shot at the USS Liberty America's own military in an attempt to blame the Egyptians to once again get America to fight and die for them, what did the American governemnt do about it? They let the attack go on, yes that's right, they held back assisting thier own military to give Israel the time to finish their job and then swept it under the carpet as if nothing happened. Absolutley abhorrent to say the least, and this is far from teh first or last time Isreal/Mossad has been proven to be carrying out false flag operations in order to bring America to war with Isreals enemies.

In regards to the Protocols of Zion, I dont think anyone was saying it has been proven beyond doubt that they have been made by the jews. They are saying that it has been proven beyond doubt that coincidentally or not the exact protocols have been and are still being implemented by the jews whether you like it or not. So yes the protocols are true whether the original documents are legit or not. Let me give you an analogy, if a known liar(let's say G.W Bush) says 2+2 = 4, does that mean it's incorrect? of course not, the same goes for the protocols of Zion, we dont care if you want to say Geroge Lucas went back in time and made them, we are decalring that without doubt these protocols have been( to this day) acted on by the jews.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
www.theonion.com...

Drunken Ben Bernanke Tells Everyone At Neighborhood Bar How Screwed U.S. Economy Really Is

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

my facts are face to face testimony from refugees, orphans, granparents whose whole families died, you name it.

In other words, you have nothing to back our claims, except appeal to emotion and he said she said.

if you see that israel is innocent in all this regardless of that money

Another fallacy . . .

then i dont feel the need to talk to you because theres 20 pages of information for you to go through. So start reading

I did read them. Thanks.

I am truly sorry that you wish to wallow in ignorance, rather than provide facts to defend your views.

if i agreed with mass murder i wouldnt be here telling the truth

So you support the US giving Palestinians money.

See how I can play fallacy games as well? But in this case it is alright, because it is not that EVIL ISRAEL. Amiright?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
So you support the US giving Palestinians money.

See how I can play fallacy games as well? But in this case it is alright, because it is not that EVIL ISRAEL. Amiright?

How about equal support for both sides, Israel and Palestine, or no aid(although they have already made sure the sides aren't equal), saying you back a 2 state solution and then giving more aid and weapons to one side who already clearly has the military and economical advantage is the work of snakes.

You seem to be willingly ignoring the fact that Isreal is in violation of many UN resolutions, and have also been proven to be responsible for trying to drag America to war with Israels enemies by attacking American people and assets then trying to blame muslims. You're fighting a losing battle my friend, anyone with more than half a clue knows the treacherous crimes of Israel and Americas biased support for them. We also know that regardless of whether the 'protocols of zion' can truely be traced back to the zionists, these protocols are being acted on by the jews, you'd have to be totally blind or lying to not admit that. You're just making a fool of yourself atm.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Only ONE fact really matters..

America gives MORE MONEY to Israel than any other country.

Well, at least we got one fact out of the way.

Considering Israel is not a 3rd world country and it's economy is doing far better than most, I have to ask WHY

Perhaps you should look into that. It is not that hard to find, if you stay away from the whole Zionists spiel.

What is even more interesting is Egypt as the second biggest receiver of US aid. But you won't question that, as you are solely "anti-zionist."

Let me reiterate. I am all for cutting every single piece of foreign aid until we can dig ourselves out of this hole.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

egypt isnt murdering innocent children with that money. keep talking

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join