It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

oh haha, damn, friendly-fire! friendly-fire!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
I'm surprised that no one here has actually read the zionist protocols.....

Stormfront would be proud of you using this literary hoax

Deny ignorance, or at least try.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by patternfinder
I'm surprised that no one here has actually read the zionist protocols.....

Stormfront would be proud of you using this literary hoax

Deny ignorance, or at least try.

Have you actually read it? I'm assuming not. I've never heard anyone say anything about hoax after they've read it

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

No sources?

No proof, except a youtube video?

All aboard the hate train!

choo-choo!

link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

absolutely not a hoax, please do more research

link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Yes, I have read it. And it is a proven hoax.

Do your research.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

proven

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo

proven

Prove it.

Idiots that say protocols is a hoax will say it's not true just like 1984 isn't true, so it must be false. We all know 1984 is more true than most non-fiction crap we call the lamestream media. Now that's a hoax!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

Mossad would be so proud of you with your pro israeli stance.
Do they pay you much for your propaganda?????.

Like always some idiot has to claim "You must work for Mossad"... Stupidity abounds among those who don't have an argument yet they feel they must force their stupidity unto others...

I guess if we follow your line of reasoning you must be a HAMAS, and a Muslim Brotherhood member...

I also guess you don't understand what I meant by saying we should cut off all aid to every country...

edit on 3-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Check out a book called the Israel Lobby there is your proof they have sources in there too, first, secondary and terciary sources will verify some of the claims to what extent I am not sure as the book is as current as 2006 or 2007 but I do recall a big section covered in that piece of literature was about the disproportinate spending of US tax dollars in foreign aid to Israel I believe then they said so disporportianate that haiti gets like almost a dollar per person us aid and israelis get like 50 some but i could be wrong Id have to re read it for you to tell you so, so maybe you should read it for yourself and check their facts.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

have you even read ANYTHING i9n this thread? are you kidding me bro. you have to be one of the slowest minded people on here

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

According to that "logic", all non-Native Americans should give back the entire US to those Native Americans. Because after all, they were there first...right?
Fact is, when Israel was formed, the Jewish population was a SMALL minority, and the international community pretty much stole the land from the majority and handed it over to the minority. Sounds totally fair, right?

Oh boy, can you not understand that members were claiming that the Jewish people do not belong there, when in fact evidence says they have been part of those lands for thousands of years?

The fact that they have lived for thousands of yeas there alone does not give them the right to be there, but rather because they BOUGHT the land, and then they kept the land by fighting, just like everyone else has done, is what gives them the right to be there...

Non-Jewish people in that area ALREADY OWN MOST OF THE MIDDLE EAST... Why the heck do they need Israel as well?...

Are you claiming that 7.7+ million people do not deserve to have their own land, and they should give it back because the Palestinian authorities want it so, the same Palestinian authority which brainwashes it's people, and it's kids to even commit suicide to "destroy Israel"?...

In the U.S. even Native Americans have been given their own form of government, and their nation within a nation as a form of restitution for what has been done to them, even when it hasn't been enough.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

so this justifies SHOOTING CHILDREN IN THE FACE INFRONT OF THEIR MOTHERS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. GTHO you are wasting our time efforts, and tainting our knowledge

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

According to that "logic", all non-Native Americans should give back the entire US to those Native Americans. Because after all, they were there first...right?
Fact is, when Israel was formed, the Jewish population was a SMALL minority, and the international community pretty much stole the land from the majority and handed it over to the minority. Sounds totally fair, right?

Oh boy, can you not understand that members were claiming that the Jewish people do not belong there, when in fact evidence says they have been part of those lands for thousands of years?

The fact that they have lived for thousands of yeas there alone does not give them the right to be there, but rather because they BOUGHT the land, and then they kept the land by fighting, just like everyone else has done, is what gives them the right to be there...

Non-Jewish people in that area ALREADY OWN MOST OF THE MIDDLE EAST... Why the heck do they need Israel as well?...

Are you claiming that 7.7+ million people do not deserve to have their own land, and they should give it back because the Palestinian authorities want it so, the same Palestinian authority which brainwashes it's people, and it's kids to even commit suicide to "destroy Israel"?...

In the U.S. even Native Americans have been given their own form of government, and their nation within a nation as a form of restitution for what has been done to them, even when it hasn't been enough.

just need to know something, are you jewish?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

undoubtably. no one would ever justify shooting innocent childrens heads off but an israeli

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The reason our congress is Pro-Israel, is because some of the Christian ones are trying to hurry the Lords return, in which they have backed israel since the 6 day war and are lobbying for the temple of solomon to be rebuilt. Supposedly according to the Bible Yeshua cannot return until the Anti-Christ hits the scene, then the Temple of Solomon gets rebuilt, so they are trying to "hurry" God, or force his hand, which is moronic, but they are doing this because when the Lord returns, christians will inherit Jerusalem since the jews refused God's Second Covenant through Yeshua Christ. Sure, they might have Jerusalem now, but we will have it in the end, because the Jews are no longer God's chosen people, Christians are. It is for this purpose that our Congress will never let Israel fall.

And then we get Obama who is Anti-Israel. I do not agree with giving them 100 billion dollars (well they can have the worthless paper, any smart man knows papermoney isnt worth the paper its printed on). Gold is where the real wealth is, not prettied up toilet paper.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

have you even read ANYTHING i9n this thread? are you kidding me bro. you have to be one of the slowest minded people on here

Oh boy, you are just hilarious, talk about a stupid argument. Do you understand what making a valid point is?...

"Bro", disagreement, and showing facts are not signs of "a slow mind"... Claiming these are signs of "a slow mind" is the definition of stupidity, and slow-mindedness itself...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The reason our congress is Pro-Israel, is because some of the Christian ones are trying to hurry the Lords return, in which they have backed israel since the 6 day war and are lobbying for the temple of solomon to be rebuilt. Supposedly according to the Bible Yeshua cannot return until the Anti-Christ hits the scene, then the Temple of Solomon gets rebuilt, so they are trying to "hurry" God, or force his hand, which is moronic, but they are doing this because when the Lord returns, christians will inherit Jerusalem since the jews refused God's Second Covenant through Yeshua Christ. Sure, they might have Jerusalem now, but we will have it in the end, because the Jews are no longer God's chosen people, Christians are. It is for this purpose that our Congress will never let Israel fall.

And then we get Obama who is Anti-Israel. I do not agree with giving them 100 billion dollars (well they can have the worthless paper, any smart man knows papermoney isnt worth the paper its printed on). Gold is where the real wealth is, not prettied up toilet paper.

obama is pro israel as you can get look up obama aipac speeches

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Oh boy, you are just hilarious, talk about a stupid argument. Do you understand what making a valid point is?...

"Bro", disagreement, and showing facts are not signs of "a slow mind"... Claiming these are signs of "a slow mind" is the definition of stupidity, and slow-mindedness itself...

first they deny, then they try to poke fun of you, and the last step is loose to you.....then they forget all about it tomorrow and come back with the same remarks as yesterday..........the way of the jewish troll

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Oh no you didnt dare pull the Native American card. This is what i will tell you of my people and our other tribes. That so called form of "government within a government" is a sham.Iits nothing more than the same so called "local" governments any town has. Restitution is a joke, especially when 90% of your tribe is dead and their way of life has been subverted, and youre time honored traditions have been shat on. Now, we have cansinos. White men took our land, and now we take their money!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join