It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

So even proof from other anti-zionists, is not enough for you to admit the truth.

I am done with you. Your ideas are fringe, and quite honestly, belong on Stormfront, not ATS.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
the funny thing is, this war on terrorism is aimed at making americans scared of everything the same way they have made their own people feel that way and it has worked wonderfully for them to keep them in line.....

watch this video and you will see just how that works......let abe foxman show you himself lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

So even proof from other anti-zionists, is not enough for you to admit the truth.

I am done with you. Your ideas are fringe, and quite honestly, belong on Stormfront, not ATS.

read it yourself lemon fresh!!!!!!!!!!! stop throwing around other people's opinions!!!!!! just do it for once and for all....just read it........

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo
reply to post by mwood

you mean 17k

still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much a dollar is too much to israel, they are already rich

Actually, it is quite a bit less than 17k.

If you are going to use the population of 2011, then find out how much we gave them in 2011.

If you are going to use the amount given in 63 years, then you need to find out the population of the 63 years.

Otherwise, you are being deceitful.
edit on 8/3/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In fact, lemon fresh, if you don't read it I won't have any more conversation with you..... because you will be conversing about something that you have no personal experience with, yet I do have that personal experience.....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
Yep, these trolls are actually paid by israel to come onto this website, report back about our threads and comments and try to dissuade our opinions about Israel. when you see someone on here being a kiss ass for israel, they are being paid to do this.

OH really?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I already have read it, and I have read the claims of it being real, as well as the claims of it being fake.

I have denied ignorance, and the facts have shown that the passages are neither non-fiction or are they original.

Have a great day.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I already have read it, and I have read the claims of it being real, as well as the claims of it being fake.

I have denied ignorance, and the facts have shown that the passages are neither non-fiction or are they original.

Have a great day.

I doubt you have read it.....

PROTOCOL NO. 5

www.churchoftrueisrael.com...
edit on Wed Aug 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
In fact, lemon fresh, if you don't read it I won't have any more conversation with you..... because you will be conversing about something that you have no personal experience with, yet I do have that personal experience.....

Protocols of Zion is a hoax

Cohn says (p 103): "All in all it is practically certain that the Protocols were fabricated some time between 1894 and 1899 and highly probable that it was in 1897 or 1898. The country was undoubtedly France, as is shown by the many references to French affairs." There are good grounds for concluding that forgery of the Protocols was undertaken or directed by a Paris agent of the then Russian secret police, the Okhrana. I say "forgery" because the Protocols are presented as a kind of minutes of a meeting of a number of "Elders of Zion" or "Wise Men of Zion". Since it seems clear that no such meeting as claimed by presenters of the Protocols ever took place, the work is a forgery as well as a plagiarism.

Bernstein, in the book cited above (p 26) is of this opinion: "The 'Protocols' were concocted not for the purpose of impressing statesmen, theologians, or even public opinion; they were drawn up in France and published in Russia to influence a nd inflame a feeble-minded person whose spirit already was filled with hatred of the Jew. That person was none other than Tsar Nicholas II." However this may be, in the years after 1918, the Protocols had a considerable influence on public opinion in numerous countries of the world. Not least was their influence on Adolf Hitler. It can be argued that the Protocols were actually used by Hitler as a partial guide for his own political programs. But that's another story.

The origins of the basic ideas of the Protocols can be traced back much further than the work of Joly. To examine this tangled skein, one can examine the following works:

"The 'Protocols' were concocted not for the purpose of impressing statesmen, theologians, or even public opinion; they were drawn up in France and published in Russia to influence a nd inflame a feeble-minded person whose spirit already was filled with hatred of the Jew.
www.h-net.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

JUST READ THIS PROTOCOL,..... EVEN IF YOU DON'T READ ANY OF THEM AND YOU CAN COMPARE IT TO WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW......IT WILL FIT PERFECTLY.......

www.churchoftrueisrael.com...

PROTOCOL NO. 5

What form of administrative rule can be given to communities in which corruption has penetrated everywhere, communities where riches are attained only by the clever surprise tactics of semi-swindling tricks: where looseness reigns: where morality is maintained by penal measures and harsh laws but not by voluntarily accepted principles: where the feelings toward faith and country are obliterated by cosmopolitan convictions? What form of rule is to be given to these communities if not that despotism which I shall describe to you later? We shall create an intensified centralization of government in order to grip in our hands all the forces of the community. We shall regulate mechanically all the actions of the political life of our subjects by new laws. These laws will withdraw one by one all the indulgences and liberties which have been permitted by the goyim, and our kingdom will be distinguished by a despotism of such magnificent proportions as to be at any moment and in every place in a position to wipe out any goyim who oppose us by deed or word.

We shall be told that such a despotism as I speak of is not consistent with the progress of these days, but I will prove to you that it is.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
edit on Wed Aug 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I don't know why you are being allowed to spam the boards with that, seems obvious to me you really hate them

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I don't know why you are being allowed to spam the boards with that, seems obvious to me you really hate them

I WANT PEOPLE TO READ THEM FOR THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF GETTING OPINIONS FROM SOMEONE WHO HASN'T READ THEM
edit on Wed Aug 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

edit on 3-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by patternfinder

I do not mind people reading hoaxes, if they can deny ignorance.

The problem is when people like you claim that they are true, when the facts say that they are not.

www.notbored.org...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I do not mind people reading hoaxes, if they can deny ignorance.

The problem is when people like you claim that they are true, when the facts say that they are not.

www.notbored.org...

Let the people decide for themselves, that's all I'm asking, is that such a terrible to ask?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I never said it wasn't.

I have vibrant proof that they are fake a few times now.

So where is your proof that they are not?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join