It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+95 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
A foreign country with the population the size of Wisconsin is getting $100 billion in USA tax Dollars while states all around our Union are going Bankrupt. 5.8 million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart. Israel is a criminal kabbal and must be stopped for good. Better 5.8 million go than 350 million in the usa.

Talk about Insane my gosh, that kind of cash could fix most of the world in a month if

it was shared and used properly. And that's why this place isn't real, nothing Real could

be this screwed up! When i say Real i mean the real place we remember not this sludge

palace.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Very scary but true!!

But.......The USA and the UK have too many duel-nationality people in power for it to ever change i'm affraid!

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Thank you for bringing to light the MAIN SOURCE of all of our problems. Israel.

Israel has eaten us inside out and we cant do nothing about it.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

AND they(zion) have anti-semitism laws that are so versatile its almost hilarious (in north america)

An example being michael jackson's they dont care about us

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00

Very scary but true!!

But.......The USA and the UK have too many duel-nationality people in power for it to ever change i'm affraid!

These people need to be investigated for treason and the law used to it's fullest protential !

Hang em high i say

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Anyone know how I can get on this government gravy train? I just want a few hundred thusand so i can build my self sufficient farm, then it can all collapse for all I care...

edit on 2-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
How does America propose to get out of debt giving all our money away...

Have they never heard of the suggestion given on planes when they are going to loose a lot of altitude
that the parent is to put their oxygen mask on first before helping anyone else that needs it? Or how
about, in order to be able to help others...you help yourself first...THEN if there is something left then
you help somebody else.

The hell with the rest of 'em...we should be taking care of ourselves first...it's only logical.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
we are all here to service Isreal and its never goin to change

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Israel is our enemy. All of us. She will kill us all if we dont kill her first.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Geez... insanity. Why doesn't Israel get a loan if its that hard up for cash instead of breast feeding off Americans. Far out... have those people no guilt what so ever ! Its always someone else's fault no matter what event surrounds them. FFS
How can they accept money taken from people who need it far more than they do!
Parasites !
edit on 2-8-2011 by LexiconV because: ............................PS.... This pisses me right off and I'm not even American.......................................

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is the tip of the ice berg of what israel has done to humanity with its idea of being a "chosen people". NOW it makes sense to have those anti-semitism laws in the us eh? to easily fight and harrass those who know about israel's rape of our economies all accross the world.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

The FBI was formed in 1908

The MI5 was formed 1909

The ADL was formed 1913

The 1st world was was started in 1914

I see a patten here

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
How can you americans give 5.8million Israelis 100 thousand millions dollars.
Is your government that stupid??????
I'll answer that myself,, Yes it is that stupid.
The zionist puppet masters have really got your government and you all bent over a barrell.

It must really hurt getting screwed like this

edit on 2-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Just pray for the current Israeli's protesting in their country, it will be them who help set us free. We really should be keeping up with the protests in tel aviv here on ATS, i dont understand why no one has been following with MOSSAD and the monster that is the israeli government

ETA: i am of jewish decent, if you speak against my words against israel, you speak against our god and you know it SO BRING IT ON, ISRAEL OPPRESSION SUPPORTERS.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Amassuo because: my rage for israel's actions will flow like the blood of the innocent children they have MURDERED.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This will never end while we have 300 members of congress that have sworn loyalty to Israel. Imo we should pack these closet Zionist up and move them there seeing how they are loyal to them and not America. Also they can take AIPAC and their watchdog group the ADL with them. In fact all foreign lobbies need to be thrown out of the US.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

This will not be an easy task what so ever. the leaders of homeland security and etc are sadly ALL dual citizenship holders.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

If you get the government to buy you a big enough company, they also bail you out when it fails. You're right, how does one get on this grav train?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
if you arent of jewish decent, goodluck, and start converting.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hey, you know how it goes... Just like the mafia always gets its suitcase full of money, on schedule. Oh you have bills to pay? -SNIP- you, pay me! You got hit by lightning? -SNIP- you, pay me! Your economy is about to collapse and chaos and martial law is about to break out? -SNIP- YOU, pay me!!!

Now you know who our "Godfather" is.
edit on 2-8-2011 by ZackMorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
i have a better idea guys, lets go take away our own freedoms so we can be protected from 3rd world cave dwellers. nice one america, nice one. Clearly no agendas to hide there. lets all hate on the muslims because theyre bringing sharia law and our beautiful white women will have to be covered with burkas because of the dam cave dwellers.

/sarcasm.... oh wait this is actually happening.....

If i were able to relay a message to every american: "YOU JUST GOT JUKED" "JUUUUUUUUUUUUUKED SO BAD"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join