It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Oh, sorry forgot a couple rocks means you can blow a kids head off. Lets be serious, israel is clearly bullying palestine, they could have let them out got them houses elsewhere with the money they got from america, but nope straight to destruction,bulldozers,and more bullets

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ok...so...we cut all aid to isreal....then what happens? you want the muslims to finish them off like the nazis did?

5.8 million isrealis DID NOT get 100 billion, this 100 billion given, has been over the course of 56 years...more than a 1/2 a century, and lets not forget they went through 3 wars, their enemies vowing to wipe them off the face of the earth, which they still proclaim they want to do.
but...apparently, for most of you here, that's just fine, so long as you don't have to send them foriegn aid.
look, i'm not thrilled about how much money has been given to them either, but, some of you sound like you belong in the third reich.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy
reply to post by awareness10

If Israel falls so does Christianity.
European Christianity will be next to
disappear without Israel.
Islam will be your next religion.

Sure...because everyone will just convert because Islam is soooooo great. In what kind of fantasy land do you live? This isn't some fight of good vs evil, or some weird 2nd inverse-crusade.

As for Christianity disappearing, that's not the case because of Islam, it's the case because the amount of atheists has more than doubled in the last 10 years. Mostly because people are waking up and realizing that taking religion literally is ridiculous in the 21st century.

The Norwegian shooter 100% agrees with you though, so be proud of that...you share your opinion with a madman

edit on 2-8-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yes...Our government needs to cease all foreign aid before cutting my 71 year old fathers only source of income that he earned over his life. Our government needs to withdrawl troops from afganistan and iraq before they reduce the disability pay going to our injured veterans. Our government needs to change our Nations military from an offensive fource to a defensive fource albiet a powerful one. Heck just having Niclear submarines with nuklear missles on them pretty much ensures our Nations Security. We will never be able to defend our Nation completely from crazed mad men and terrorists. Wont do any good to prevent the next 911 if our Nation Collapses from trying to prevent such a thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Yes...Our government needs to cease all foreign aid before cutting my 71 year old fathers only source of income that he earned over his life. Our government needs to withdrawl troops from afganistan and iraq before they reduce the disability pay going to our injured veterans. Our government needs to change our Nations military from an offensive fource to a defensive fource albiet a powerful one. Heck just having Niclear submarines with nuklear missles on them pretty much ensures our Nations Security. We will never be able to defend our Nation completely from crazed mad men and terrorists. Wont do any good to prevent the next 911 if our Nation Collapses from trying to prevent such a thing.

EXACTLY!!!

I wonder why the US has such a ridiculous deficit...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Look whoever mentioned the third reich, i dont agree with your hyperbole however i have noticed some overly extreme nazi remenants laying about, some of them loved hitler for his amount of success in what he wanted to do(sure its evil and horrible what hes done and id just like to add it is inspiring to some solely for his success and vast understanding of human psychology) , some blindly hate the jewish race as whole like israel is doing with islam right now, and i think that is what we need to seriously address when ever arises.

I think we have said all that is too be said. hang in there my אחים we WILL grow to be the great prosperous people we once were and still are to an extent. We do not need the bankers and the governments, this is people with people. if i dont someday bring the muslims and jews back together as in the past, i will die a sad sad man, mark my words

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Sure...because everyone will just convert because Islam is soooooo great. In what kind of fantasy land do you live? This isn't some fight of good vs evil, or some weird 2nd inverse-crusade.

As for Christianity disappearing, that's not the case because of Islam, it's the case because the amount of atheists has more than doubled in the last 10 years. Mostly because people are waking up and realizing that taking religion literally is ridiculous in the 21st century.

You are living World War III - Islam vs Christianity right now.
It is precisely a fight of evil, Islamic sharia law, against freedom and western civilization.
Islam has always crusaded the world and is actively
trying to take over Europe right now as it has been
since its beginning. Your conversion will not be voluntary.
Islamic fundamentalists control most of Islam now and take
their religion deadly serious.
If you cant understand that
you have been brainwashed by Cultural Marxism.
Islam is not multicultural and will not disappear in
a discotheque.
edit on 2-8-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Sadly, that is what they want you to believe, unless you yourself are wealthy and carry an agenda and want to spread your filth here. If muslims attack anyone they will be way too busy getting attacked on a much more massive scale on the homefront. plus A LOT of their countries are in protests, they are in no way,shape or form able to collectivly as a religion band together and fight freedom (because what? they hate it?) i see more freedoms (for the people) now in arab countries then i see here in amuurica anyways. Do you just speak without thinking or researching?
edit on 2-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

ETA: Muslims have been getting attacked for years, all of them know it, none of them on a mass scale care enough past their day jobs and other regular things to do anything, ofcourse up until its at their doorstep.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It is precisely a fight of evil, Islamic sharia law, against freedom and western civilization.
a discotheque.

Where have I heard that before...let me think...

"Multi-culturalism (cultural Marxism/political correctness), as you might know, is the root cause of the ongoing Islamisation of Europe which has resulted in the ongoing Islamic colonisation of Europe through demographic warfare (facilitated by our own leaders)."

"In order to successfully penetrate the cultural Marxist/multiculturalist media censorship we are forced to employ significantly more brutal and breath taking operations which will result in casualties. In order for the attack to gain an influential effect, assassinations and the use of weapons of mass destruction must be embraced."

"Christendom is gradually being deconstructed. It is time that the Pope and his cardinals begin to resist the deliberate deconstruction of European Christendom. The process would, however, be quite challenging, but worth the effort as all Justiciar Knights who dies for their faith will be a great source of inspiration for generations to come. They will be role models. Certain, exceptionally brave and selfless, Justiciar Knights in the coming decades should even be considered as candidates for official veneration."

Oh...I know...the Norwegian shooter, a madman!!! Just like him, you're calling for violence.

Luckily, only a small crazy minority thinks that way

Let me guess, that shooter wasn't a Christian...but the crazy minority of Muslim extremists are Muslims, right? Makes total sense

edit on 2-8-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
also somethign related, im sure youve all heard of it, but the israelis are infact spying on america
www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I thought aid was given to countries in dire need!One can't help wondering with all that aid, how on earth people are wining about the cost of housing etc. Surely with non-repayable handouts of that size Israel should be swinging along. Its not though because even the ordinary Israeli's, like the rest of us no matter what country one lives in, are subject to the most unimaginative, greedy, corrupt power junkies who have crawled their way into government.

Its the governments and their puppeteers we need to impeach because if wealth was better invested instead of hoarded by a few barren ghosts the world would be a must better place full of opportunities for those who wish to venture forward, those who maintain it and those who enable everything to progress smoothly.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo
reply to post by RRokkyy

Sadly, that is what they want you to believe, unless you yourself are wealthy and carry an agenda and want to spread your filth here. If muslims attack anyone they will be way too busy getting attacked on a much more massive scale on the homefront. plus A LOT of their countries are in protests, they are in no way,shape or form able to collectivly as a religion band together and fight freedom (because what? they hate it?) i see more freedoms (for the people) now in arab countries then i see here in amuurica anyways. Do you just speak without thinking or researching?

ETA: Muslims have been getting attacked for years, all of them know it, none of them on a mass scale care enough past their day jobs and other regular things to do anything, ofcourse up until its at their doorstep.

Muslims are attacking all around the world, even each other.
Remember the civil war in Iraq? 5 million displaced from their homes.
2 1/2 million refugees in foreign countries.
The war is one of prolific breeding and attrition not just violence.
And the cultural Marxists are facilitating it with excessive immigration.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
Please, what is this 'beat up Israel day?'... this is really filled with half truths and fantasies. Project where oil is. Take a look at the base structure of US bases surrounding the oil... Now take a look at where Israel is.. Big Oil, Defense, and Big Banks project a presence which blesses Americans with low costs and world domination... Israel must cater to this for America.. not the other way around...

How much is netenyahoo paying you to disinfo this thread?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Israel received $103 billion since 1949 (62 years) or $1.6 billion per year average ($2.5 billion per year average over the last 10 years). USA offered Palestine $900 million if they do not give the money to Hamas (fat chance).

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Oh...I know...the Norwegian shooter, a madman!!! Just like him, you're calling for violence.

WWIII, Muslim vs Christianity is a war of attrition not violence.
It will be of a low grade intensity of rapes and murders.
LET THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE VOTE ON ISLAMIFICATION

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a discotheque.

We have nothing to worry about when it comes to muslims since we have all the jews controlling everything that comes in and out of America and everything that goes on inside America, including our foriegn and domestic policies. Muslims wouldn't have a chance, the jews got it all covered, every inch!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

yes because both muslims and christians as a whole love to rape and kill eachother . not a single muslim out, nor a christian. all of them. Troll. or simply a believer and not a skeptic who will swallow anything coming their way, you scare me eh, ignorant people like you scare me.

@patternfinder

You speak truth sir, thank you.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

a discotheque.

We have nothing to worry about when it comes to muslims since we have all the jews controlling everything that comes in and out of America and everything that goes on inside America, including our foriegn and domestic policies. Muslims wouldn't have a chance, the jews got it all covered, every inch!!!!!!

Arent the Jews controlling everything in Europe too?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

More. are these the only places you guys can think of?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo
reply to post by RRokkyy

yes because both muslims and christians as a whole love to rape and kill eachother . not a single muslim out, nor a christian. all of them. Troll. or simply a believer and not a skeptic who will swallow anything coming their way, you scare me eh, ignorant people like you scare me.

ha ha, you tell em... this is one of gnat'n'yahoo's israeli goons that he's hired to troll these forums and spread disinformation, I guess we need to know how to not pay them any attention

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join