It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Originally posted by Haxsaw
Face it Israel is one of hte most crooked countries on earth and America has been supporting them knowing this all along.

edit on 4-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

gotta call a foul on this statement

while the US handlers/govt does support Israel unquestionably for the most part, that does NOT mean America or her people agree, voluntarily participate or support such actions.

Not intentionally using ignorance as an excuse here, but it is the truth when contemplating IF "they knew it all along" ... that is just BS.
Many Americans don't look any farther back than Nixon and he certainly wasn't the most influential of the working cabal.
Ok, so a few "knew it all along" but that doesn't infer the whole of the country or her people ... unless you want us to blame all arabs for the atrocious acts of the palestinians.

If a nations people pay their taxes to a bunch of crooks they supposedly voted into power and then walk around with their head up their but-crack well they have to be held somewhat responsible, especially when you consider the millions around the world who suffer as a consequence

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

If a nations people pay their taxes to a bunch of crooks they supposedly voted into power and then walk around with their head up their but-crack well they have to be held somewhat responsible, especially when you consider the millions around the world who suffer as a consequence

as much as i would like to agree with this logic, it is far tooooo fallible to agree.
taxes are not an 'option'.
payment of tax revenue also not an 'option' provided to the people.
knowledge of these payments and/or their $$ value has only recently come to light for most americans. thanks to the internet, we are able to obtain information previously withheld with ease.
as financial support to Israel comes from many directions, it is quite an insidious suggestion to hold americans responsible.
ps: america and american funding hasn't been around long enough to be responsible for the atrocities of the world ... yes, we can be held accountable for some of the worst atrocities in the last few hundred years but even that pales in comparison to empires of past.
tooooo many ppl perceive americans as war-mongers but i beg to differ, imho it is the zionist jews who are war mongers, historically, vocally, presently and self-affirmed.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
just a side note -- when i first heard that a potential 'reptilian race' had infiltrated our world (several decades ago) ... one of the first 'faces' frequenting the boob-tube was that of the well known Israeli, Ben Gurion -- not only were his words repulsive, aggressive and egotistical yet prophetic, his image certainly did and still has me wondering if the above mentioned infiltration could be real ... if ever there was ever a profile that could even convince the blind ... it was certainly his ... see for yourself >>>>>

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I am fairly sure most of it will be dumped on the military and to have an Israel to begin with. I doubt Israel is the work of Zionists. More likely those who were in control before Israel existed still are. Having Israel in an oil rich area at odds with its neighbours and armed is something you can work with.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

as much as i would like to agree with this logic, it is far tooooo fallible to agree.
knowledge of these payments and/or their $$ value has only recently come to light for most americans. thanks to the internet, we are able to obtain information previously withheld with ease.
as financial support to Israel comes from many directions, it is quite an insidious suggestion to hold americans responsible.
ps: america and american funding hasn't been around long enough to be responsible for the atrocities of the world ... yes, we can be held accountable for some of the worst atrocities in the last few hundred years but even that pales in comparison to empires of past.
tooooo many ppl perceive americans as war-mongers but i beg to differ, imho it is the zionist jews who are war mongers, historically, vocally, presently and self-affirmed.

We're talking about the money that is going to Israel from America, so yes that's American taxes paying that, regardless of this fact you can't possible sit there and say the American people are completely innocent, not only does the American army/navy/airforce employees take money to fight and die for Israel as a full-time job but there are many citizens that have supported this bogus war on terror(a.k.a fighting Israels enemies for them), at minimum they should be speaking out against it(whihc of course some do as you know), and if Americans had any sort of unity, dignity, or soverignty left they would unite and take down the jewish owned media, banking system and government and install real Americans in their place, easier said than done I know, and I did say "somewhat" to blame, the blood is on the hands of the jews themselves they're only fooling themselves, the problem is they really dont care as they've got away with it for too long and after all they think they're the chosen ones and all non-jews are just cattle(goyim), but honestly whether or not only some truths have come to light in the last few years or not gives the American masses no excuse for sitting on the but-cracks and calling ignorance on such a plainly obvious nation-wide scandal.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
I am fairly sure most of it will be dumped on the military and to have an Israel to begin with. I doubt Israel is the work of Zionists. More likely those who were in control before Israel existed still are. Having Israel in an oil rich area at odds with its neighbours and armed is something you can work with.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

The issue bigger than that is it's not much good when they end up running your own country, in fact it's useless, put it this way give Israel an inch and they take a square mile, Americas helped Israel rape and pillage the Palestinians with money and weapons and now they are branching out and fighting the rest of Israels enemies, meanwhile(and obviously to begin with) they're running American media, banking, and government, and you're going to be put in your goyim position eventually if you dont help change the situation, so you'll have nothing left to work with soon.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

We're talking about the money that is going to Israel from America, so yes that's American taxes paying that, regardless of this fact you can't possible sit there and say the American people are completely innocent, not only does the American army/navy/airforce employees take money to fight and die for Israel as a full-time job but there are many citizens that have supported this bogus war on terror(a.k.a fighting Israels enemies for them), at minimum they should be speaking out against it(whihc of course some do as you know), and if Americans had any sort of unity, dignity, or soverignty left they would unite and take down the jewish owned media, banking system and government and install real Americans in their place, easier said than done I know, and I did say "somewhat" to blame, the blood is on the hands of the jews themselves they're only fooling themselves, the problem is they really dont care as they've got away with it for too long and after all they think they're the chosen ones and all non-jews are just cattle(goyim), but honestly whether or not only some truths have come to light in the last few years or not gives the American masses no excuse for sitting on the but-cracks and calling ignorance on such a plainly obvious nation-wide scandal.

ok first, can we leave the "do something about it" rhetoric at the door?
honestly, i kinda guessed that one already -- and looooonnnnnggg before today

nation-wide scandal?? ha,hahaha aren't u funny?
this is more like a nation-wide dust storm and troopers are quickly sweeping it under the rug.
if you haven't noticed, a large majority of americans blindly support israel at every crossroad ... and plz don't ask me why, i have no clue but tend to think the propaganda IS that good. they've certainly had plenty of time to practice.

wow, you attack dignity, unity and sovereignty ... are you even aware that currently, some states are actually considering/contemplating secession? what unity?
dignity ... is an individual issue ... some have it, some don't.
sovereignty ? - from my view, that, is a unknown concept. much like the truths H Rosenthal revealed ... unknown concepts ... which doesn't make it any less attainable or desirable, just unknown.

they would unite and take down the jewish owned media, banking system and government and install real Americans in their place
i agree the giant is snoozing on the job, however in time, all things come to pass.

it is not fair to fault the americans for claiming ignorance when clearly, the propaganda IS that good. think about it, the propaganda machine never stops, always spins, helped to build this empire and will not hesitate to create many new stories along the way. recent history is evidence of that. wikileaks anybody?

now don't get me wrong, it takes Two to tango and there are plenty of wrongs on all sides, but i support a peaceful resolution (not that it'll happen, but wishes are free)

plz don't misunderstand either, i have no sympathy for either side ... i am of the belief they are both seriously misguided, horribly gullible and a danger to themselves more than anyone else. and as much as i hate to admit that my tax dollars have contributed to the mess, it sours me even more to think the MIC and the propaganda machine have converted so many children, on too many fronts, into killers. this among other atrocities, keeps me awake at night.

in all forms of war, ppl die just not always a physical death (this is not acceptable but understandable)
the perpetual state of anxiety is so aggravating that discovering the truth is often, just too big a burden ... also thanks to the propaganda machine.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I really dont think the propoganda is that good at all, persistent yes, good no, theres holes in almost every riddle they spin for those who search for truth and question authority. As I said I'm certainly not putting every American in the ignorant and to blame category, there's many who have searched for the truth and found what they can, they also act on what is right, but for those who switch on their TV and expect truth, then go on to support funding and fighting for Israel(not to mention supporting the rest of America's atrocious war crimes), well I still think they are 'somewhat' to blame. There's no need to take it personally because from what you've said you're certainly not in this category, but at the same time making excuses for those who support what's going on can only be detrimental to a real solution.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

They are like flies at a picnic...............

Soon, Iran will be the fly swatter!!

They would not even be a country if not for the U.S. .................

Israel Defense Forces do not exist without U.S. standing behind them.................

Does anything good come from this place???

Do not support the weakest link in anything you do; no compromise.............

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

agreed and i'm not giving the sheeple a 'pass' by any means whatsoever.
however, how do you direct the passion of those who choose to blindly follow the leader? especially when the majority is in their favor. perhaps in that lies an answer.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
A foreign country with the population the size of Wisconsin is getting $100 billion in USA tax Dollars while states all around our Union are going Bankrupt. 5.8 million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart. Israel is a criminal kabbal and must be stopped for good. Better 5.8 million go than 350 million in the usa.

Talk about Insane my gosh,that kind of cash could fix most of the world in a month/u]

it was shared and used properly. And that's why this place isn't real, nothing Real could

be this screwed up! When i say Real i mean the real place we remember not this sludge

palace.

I hope you don't become an accountant, work in a bank or become any way shape or form involved in money.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If this was really about aid, the US needs to seriously reconsider its ethical priorities. There's 3.2m people in Somalia who need help NOW, many of them children, or else they will all starve and die of thirst due to the draught. But I guess sending weapons to another country makes more sense than saving starving children, right?

The funny thing is, they'd only require around $500m to make sure those people survive, 1/6th of what Israel gets. It would be cheaper than Israel, and also MUCH better PR for the US. Of course politicians like Lieberman have no incentive because starving children don't have powerful lobbyists paying them off.
edit on 4-8-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Ok smart arse, list all the banking institutions and their owners (shareholders) !!!!! Come on......prove it!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JaeBea

The IDF can not survive without the US behind them? The US Military would'nt have modern technology without Israeli inventions!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by JaeBea

The IDF can not survive without the US behind them? The US Military would'nt have modern technology without Israeli inventions!

Riiiiiiiiight

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Honor93

Ok smart arse, list all the banking institutions and their owners (shareholders) !!!!! Come on......prove it!

I think they mean who controls the banks such as CEO's etc..

Not the shareholders who have little say..

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Please name some of these israeli inventions that the US military uses .

Also, name some non-israeli inventions that the Israeli military uses.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Never again, they say.

Could history repeat itself?

6 Million Jews exterminated in WWII,

USA goes bankrupt in 2012, pulls support from Israel, in about 2014, Israel is attacked about 6 Million Jews are annihilated?

Seriously, ask yourselves if Israel could exist at all as it is now without this level of US support?

Then maybe you can see why so many people see the US as a prime target for acts of terrorism.

Israel has the biggest deterrent to wars ever...NUKES. No amount of other weapons the US hands them, nothing will ever come close to nukes

This is true. This is also why Iran is making their own, trust me its no fun being one of the kids on the block that doesnt have one of the most destructive weapons in the world when your neighbor has them and theyre pointed at you.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Bogus war on terror? Do you like having your buildings blown up but islamic extremists? We killed bin Laden for his crimes against the U.S., NOT his crimes against the world. For every blow we are dealt we will deal one back 10 times harder. We may not get all of them by by God we'll kill as many as we can. The unfortunate thing about terrorists is, they are like cockroaches...human cockroaches.

FYI Mr. Foreigner, yeah our government may send money to Israel, Iraq and God knows who else for blowing up your mud huts, but they do this on their own. Our government doesnt require us to vote everytime money is to be sent somewhere, We are kept out of the loop. Oh yeah i'd LOVE it if my country didnt give Iraq 90 billion dollars of US tax payers sweat and blood, or Israel 3 billion dollars. I'm an isolationist, we should let all you people go to hell in a handcart. The ONLY people im concerned with supporting are the Brittish. Sure might have had our differences in the past, but thats the past. I may be an american, but i will not turn my back on my brittish side of my family. When all countries no longer exist and all borders are forgotten, the only thing left will be family. Family in the end is what matters (with Christ at the head of family).

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
please read my first topic I ever posted I couldn't type in the entire title only the small part about how german deserters were treated as "terrorists" I think you all may find many similarties

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join