It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

oh yes very true, however a slow mind does repeat everything already discussed in this thread so BRO get reading before spreading non-factual information trying to defend the murder of children

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
WOW!

That's over 17 million a person.

They should do that here and I would call that a stimulus program.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

you mean 17k

still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much a dollar is too much to israel, they are already rich

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

How about a source that is Anti-Zionist . . .

Link

--Although the Zionists have done a lot of rewriting of history, on this point I have to agree with them that the Protocols are a hoax. The hoax was actually first discovered by non-Jews: Michael Raslovleff and Philip Graves. I'm giving you the story below in case you don't already know it.

There isn't and never was a body called the "Elders of Zion" and if any Jews were revolutionary types (e.g. the Bolsheviks) it was not the Jewish elders, sages or rabbis; it was young Jews who had distanced themselves from Jewish faith, no longer calling themselves Jews. Zionism too was a product of the minds of such irreligious Jews. It is inconceivable that there ever was a group of rabbis or sages who met and planned to take over the world.--

Follow the link for your proof.

Or continue wallowing in ignorance.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Amassuo

How about a source that is Anti-Zionist . . .

Link

--Although the Zionists have done a lot of rewriting of history, on this point I have to agree with them that the Protocols are a hoax. The hoax was actually first discovered by non-Jews: Michael Raslovleff and Philip Graves. I'm giving you the story below in case you don't already know it.

There isn't and never was a body called the "Elders of Zion" and if any Jews were revolutionary types (e.g. the Bolsheviks) it was not the Jewish elders, sages or rabbis; it was young Jews who had distanced themselves from Jewish faith, no longer calling themselves Jews. Zionism too was a product of the minds of such irreligious Jews. It is inconceivable that there ever was a group of rabbis or sages who met and planned to take over the world.--

Follow the link for your proof.

Or continue wallowing in ignorance.

that just shows how generic you are ha ha ha hah ahh..... I have read the zionist protocols 6 times myself.....I didn't rely on anyones thoughts about it........ I have my own thoughts about it now and you can't take those away from me by trying to show me what some shill wrote about them......sorry bout your luck troll

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
zionist protocols

......Putting aside fine phrases we shall speak of the significance of each thought: by comparisons and deductions we shall throw light on surrounding facts. What I am about to set forth, then, is our system from two point of view, that of ourselves and that of the goyim (i.e. non-Jews). It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are obtained by violence and terrorization, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.

does that sound like a hoax to you? it makes good sense to me.... this is the premise that they are working with...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Whether a State exhausts itself of its own convulsions, whether its internal discord brings it under the power of external foes - in any case it can be accounted irretrievably lost: it is in our power. The despotism of Capital, which is entirely in our hands, reaches out to it a straw that the State, willy-nilly, must take hold of: if not - it goes to the bottom.

sounds awefully like a bailout doesn't it? oooohhhh there's more, i'll start posting them how bout that?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
ZIONIST PROTOCOLS

Protocol No. 1

......Putting aside fine phrases we shall speak of the significance of each thought: by comparisons and deductions we shall throw light on surrounding facts.

What I am about to set forth, then, is our system from two point of view, that of ourselves and that of the goyim (i.e. non-Jews).

www.aztlan.net...
edit on Wed Aug 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
PROTOCOL NO. 2

It is indispensable for our purpose that wars, so far as possible, should not result in territorial gains: war will thus be brought on to the economic ground, where the nations will not fail to perceive in the assistance we give the strength of our predominance, and this state of affairs will put both sides at the mercy of our international agentur; which possesses millions of eyes ever on the watch and unhampered by any limitations whatsoever. Our international rights will then wipe out national rights, in the proper sense of right, and will rule the nations precisely as the civil law of States rules the relations of their subjects among themselves.

edit on Wed Aug 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
PROTOCOL NO. 3
www.aztlan.net...

To-day I may tell you that our goal is now only a few steps off. There remains a small space to cross and the whole long path we have trodden is ready now to close its cycle of the Symbolic Snake, by which we symbolize our people. When this ring closes, all the States of Europe will be locked in its coil as in a powerful vice.

The constitution scales of these days will shortly break down for we have established them with a certain lack of accurate balance in order that they may oscillate incessantly until they wear through the pivot on which they turn.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
PROTOCOL NO. 4
www.aztlan.net...

Every republic passes through several stages. The first of these is comprised in the early days of mad raging by the blind mob, tossed hither and thither, right and left: the second is demogogy, from which is born anarchy, and that leads inevitably to despotism - not any longer legal and overt, and therefore responsible despotism, but to unseen and secretly hidden, yet nevertheless sensibly felt despotism in the hands of some secret organization or other, whose acts are the more unscrupulous inasmuch as it works behind a screen, behind the backs of all sorts of agents, the changing of whom not only does not injuriously affect but actually aids the secret force by saving it, thanks to continual changes, from the necessity of expending its resources on the rewarding of long services.

edit on Wed Aug 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
PROTOCOL NO. 5
www.aztlan.net...

What form of administrative rule can be given to communities in which corruption has penetrated everywhere, communities where riches are attained only by the clever surprise tactics of semi-swindling tricks: where looseness reigns: where morality is maintained by penal measures and harsh laws but not by voluntarily accepted principles: where the feelings toward faith and country are obliterated by cosmopolitan convictions? What form of rule is to be given to these communities if not that despotism which I shall describe to you later? We shall create an intensified centralization of government in order to grip in our hands all the forces of the community. We shall regulate mechanically all the actions of the political life of our subjects by new laws. These laws will withdraw one by one all the indulgences and liberties which have been permitted by the goyim, and our kingdom will be distinguished by a despotism of such magnificent proportions as to be at any moment and in every place in a position to wipe out any goyim who oppose us by deed or word.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

The point is that the video is a knee-jerkers heaven.

For example:

The thread makes it seem like the US just cut a check for 100 billion to Israel, while our economy flounders. The video says it is over a span of 63 years. That works out to 1.6 billion a year.

Furthermore, the video takes 100 billion over 63 years, yet they divide the 100 billion over time and divide it by current population. This is being dishonest. The video goes even further and divides the 100 billion with the US's current population.

The honest approach would to take the population of Israel from 1949 to present, and then divide. Same for the US population.

But this is not done, as the amount would be quite miniscule, and would not support the hysteria the video is trying to create.

Lastly, the video does not differentiate between different programs. There are loans, grants, and contracts, just to name a few. Grants are free money, loans are to be repaid, and most contracts stipulate that Israel must use a certain amount to by things from the US.

But let's not get into real facts or anything. Knee-jerk hatred is more fun.

Oh, and by the way . . . in times like this, I am all for cutting ALL foreign aid.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Post all the parts that you want to.

It is is you who looks the fool for thinking a piece of fiction is real.

Have fun in your ignorance.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Let me ask you.

Who do you hate. The Jews, or the Zionists?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Let me ask you.

Who do you hate. The Jews, or the Zionists?

I don't hate anyone, but I do like some more than others......I dislike the zionists....I have no problems with jews in general and I do think that they are more a victim than they know of because of the way they are raised in our society....They are raised to believe that everyone is after them and want to put them in containment camps......there are a lot of jews waking up to their plite and they are asking questions......google jews against zionism and you will see......

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I wonder why Lieberman wants this...mhhhhhhh...let me think

edit on 3-8-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
it's jews like leiberman and foxman and rahm emanuel and jp morgan and harry reid et al..... that make people dislike jews in general because most people i know don't even know a jew.... the onlly ones they know of are in the spotlight and these are trying to take our freedoms away......be pissed at them for giving jews a bad name.....

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join