It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA now - AU Time 27-7-2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocks123

Yup, saw that clearly all right. In the meantime I am having strange activity in my apartment which I don't wish to share with but a few. However, I did discuss it on facebook too and have at least received some comments which made me think. I choose to think it is either Jesus or an alien, but Jesus satisfies me more than some alien. Can't afford to move from this apartment and don't want people traipsing in apartment so have not told management but wrote it up on my blogspot and at CayceCayce group. I am befuddled at best about things that come out of thin air but in this case that is what is happening. Articles moving about mysteriously and things showing up on lid of toilet seat mysteriously. No, it is not from the ceiling or air conditioning vents. The grainy stuff is isolated on the toilet seat and a few grains appeared on the side of the walls. Dripping water from faucet when all is turned off has happened twice as well. Twice the toilet seat was covered totally with grainy substance that I thought was litter but turned out not to be the litter at all, and keeps reappearing after I wipe it away. I finally took a photo when it appeared behind the toilet seat lid, and have left it there for awhile to see what happens next. A roll of toilet paper was moved from one spot to the toilet seat when top lid was down and a pet pad moved from one room to another. This is not a joke, not a hoax, but I am keeping it to myself instead of alarming people but have discussed it with a few on internet and a relative on the phone. Naturally, all Christian folk immediately think it is the work of the devil. I think not. Prefer to think Jesus or an alien and am more comfortable with jesus. Strange things and am hoping that it will all stop soon but do take it as a warning of some kind. Thinking it Jesus makes me think that it is a means of protection for me against evil. What the heck? I have wracked my brain trying to figure this one out!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's all Gods plan..

These silly ETs will wait in orbit and then God has sent Elenin to take them out as they sit there..

And we get to see the fireworks..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I can't wait to read the newspaper headlines on this....... The Daily Telegraph: US Invaded by Unidentified Flying Weather Balloons.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ah yes, "Aliens"
The immortal race of sentient beings allegedly waiting in earth high orbit.
We have dismissed that claim
edit on 27-7-2011 by piotrburz because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2011 by piotrburz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Oh no!

Did Jaime Maussan see some more balloon releases or something?

You'd think a fleet of UFOs would warrant a bit more news coverage...but since there isn't....

Surely there'd be pics, vids and coverage on every network if this was true... (and yes, I called you Surely)....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Are we sure some wires didn't get crossed and they're talking about an invasion of illegal aliens on rafts along the Rio Grande?
Seems odd for such detail on a surprise attack. [He did say it all was a little confusing.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
It's all Gods plan..

These silly ETs will wait in orbit and then God has sent Elenin to take them out as they sit there..

And we get to see the fireworks..

lol one glorious shot fired thousands of years ago. I cant even plan a week ahead!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
As much as I would love this story to be true, I'm going with... NAHHH.

Facey Spaces are not CNN.

PS Glasrok, that avatar is chilling... Wherefore didst thou see MIB?
edit on 27-7-2011 by jimnuggits because: second thoughts

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
hahahaha if its on facebook, it must be true.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
dude, i think i just saw batman too, i didnt know he was an alien

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
well Dark Knight said that among other things, it would start with with stange sounds in the sky.
now hasnt there been strange sounds heard in the sky worldwide the past 6 months?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27/7/11 by SecretKnowledge because: putting capital letters on the d and k

edit on 27/7/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I about spit out my drink when I saw this thread. Last night around mid night or so I was out having a smoke and saw atleast 6-8 objects traveling SE. I dont know what they were. There are several college kids that live in my area so its possible they were pulling a prank.

They objects were round, white, and moving in an odd formation. Who knows exactly what it is but i figured i'd share. thanks guise!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'd sure love to see some visual confirmation on this. As a long time fan of the Space sites, I've frequently been surprised and happy to see how detailed and clear a shot amateurs get of both the shuttle and the much larger ISS on a regular basis. So....If even a little flying bus like the Shuttle can be photographed by average backyard astronomers, I'm going to call hoax to this, in my view, until we hear much much more.

Just a note here...but with the various stories about Elenin and other astral bodies NASA is said to be keeping from us, there are more backyard watchers right now than ever before....and no one would have visually noticed?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
dude, i think i just saw batman too, i didnt know he was an alien

yeah, bruce wayne was asking too much, so they got a mexican with a work visa.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
OK, well that explains it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Lets see which emoticons describe this the best:

Alien UFO's over the USA that no one can see
This is a joke, right?
Nanny nanny boo boo I fooled you
No pictures?
Aliens cant invade now, I have a bachlor part to go to
Facebook said it, So we need to take this serious
dee ta deee

Im sure its been said already but "Pics or it didnt happen"

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I've frequently been surprised and happy to see how detailed and clear a shot amateurs get of both the shuttle and the much larger ISS on a regular basis. So....If even a little flying bus like the Shuttle can be photographed by average backyard astronomers, I'm going to call hoax to this, in my view, until we hear much much more.

I agree....

However....As a backyard astronomer, i must admit that if i were to notice something like this, or any other strange phenomenon, i wouldn't be able to prove it to you.....

How these guys take pictures through their telescopes is beyond me....I've tried several times to capture images through my telescope and have failed...I have no idea how these guys record these images....

That being said, if i were to see a UFO, i'm not sure i could prove that either.....I have YET to be able to capture starlight on any camcorder....

I've taken into account light pollution, and just this summer tried my hand at video taping Stars on an uninhabited island here in Georgia.....The stars were so bright, but through the viewfinder, nothing...dark space...I've tried tri pods, turning the auto focus on/off, and even leaving the camera sit for a while as to acclimate to the environment.....

nada..

I've got an older Sony Handicam equipped with night vision, and a brand new HD Sony digital camcorder and NEITHER of these can capture stars or planetary bodies at night...You're lucky to see the moon as anything other than a glowing blob...

Any tips or tricks to improve my capture capabilities would be great..

It's not as easy as it looks....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
so did we win??

lol just kidding, no alien race can travel between Stars. I said it. WELL....theyyyy coullldddd, butttt it would be very long.
Unimaginably long. Generations would pass long, now if they could figure out a way to cut through space and time it would solve a lot of the difficulties, assuming they advanced to that type of capability.

As we are a young but fairly advanced civilization, I would guess the closest Stars to us would also have young civilizations, if any and that the further the Star is the more advanced the technology would be, and although they are more likely to be more advanced, being so far would make it more difficult to travel here. if they even began travelling in our direction in the first place. They could be coming from all angles for all we know starting a million years ago a self sustained space ship, just imagining it, it would be a very desperate life and I doubt they would have the will to fight us.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

I live in Las Vegas Nevada and I have not seen a thing, also I am ALWAYS watching the skies here!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You bunch of #S. What a #in JOKE. Some poster even gave tacit creedence to this BOLLOX.

ATS IS #IN #E.

End of.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join