It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA now - AU Time 27-7-2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I Vote nah tho it would be cool if it was going on.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm sure they will get around to it.

www.facebook.com...

Cherry Hinkle's Facebook page.

ALS

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Checked the appropriate part of the sky (see my previous post) with 7x50 binoculars. Nothing unusual seen. proves nothing either way. Objects would have to be huge to be readily seen in daylight from a distance of 23,000 plus miles. If there is really anything to be seen, it might be more visible in darkness. Ross

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I live in south central Arizona. Luke AFB and Davis-Monthan AFB are on either side of me. To the west is the Barry Goldwater testing range. Always a lot of fighter and other military air traffic because they are always practicing.

I remember last fall when the supposed Chinese missle launch happened off the coast of California it seemed like every military aircraft in the state was airborne for a couple of hours.

If there really were a huge fleet of spaceborne vehicles parked in our neighborhood I'm sure there would be a huge airborne response on our part.

Not a single fighter, or other military aircraft has been heard from yet today. Just the normal commercial aircraft.

C'mon mods. OP needs more than a Facebook quote to back the story....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i just tried to post to this thread n got kicked off (as in logged out) twice.

so... this is a hoax then? or do the boards owners/mods no somthing we dont....?

if it isnt a hoax where is the proof, anyone posted anything anywhere about this that is remotley scientific and not... i here there are aliens above my house?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I wonder, would the military launch jets if the objects had parked themselves in orbit, 23,000 miles out in space, not moving any closer than that? The jets couldn't reach them *there*, of course. I'm not ever sure our ICBMs could reach that high. Ross

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i donno about te owner of the fb group...

you decide for yourself..

Pic

edit on 27-7-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

OMG! Seriously?

Is that for real?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

yep...for real

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
here's another 1

hahhahah

and here is the fb link with the pic..for those who got facebook

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Allllrighty then..
lmao

I'm not a member of facebook so thanks for those pics.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Im not a member of Facebook either....so thanks for the pics

Why would the OP post this?? AS IF THIS IS LEGIT!!!

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know this is a complete fabrication by a mad woman

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver
The following message is going viral on Facebook at the moment (posted 2 hours ago) (time is 22:00 Australian Eastern Time). Is this for real - can anyone confirm? The message reads:

WARNING

FOR YOUR INFORMATION: Two hours ago I heard a strange report from two friends, one in California, near Diego, the other near Salt Lake Utah - both have contacts with upper NASA ties - they (they don't know each other) both received warning that a vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA. The fleet is in stationary orbit the sw USA and the militart has been notified. They expect a possible invasion. I have not been able to confirm or deny this report.

Von: Cherry Hinkle

Please keep us posted if you know anything!

Interesting, found this in an article mentioning Cherry Hinkle in an article linked in another thread about Dulce:

"ANN WEST"......her true identity is not confirmed, although Tal Levesque claims that she is on Facebook with a different name (Cherry Hinkle?).......alleged to have been an acquaintance of Tom Adams...claimed to have drawn the initial pictures of the vats of the Dulce base in 1987, yet claims to have never heard of Paul Bennewitz before........allegedly knew Tal Levesque....also claims to have known "Thomas Edwin Castello".....Tal Levesque claims that she visited him and his wife and also "Thomas Edwin Castello" in Santa Fe......Tal Levesque claims that Ann West is dangerous and is part of the "invisible government"......However, Levesque's claim (that Ann West is part of the "invisible government") could be disinformation.

For what it's worth, here's the link: noriohayakawa2012.blogspot.com...

edit on 27-7-2011 by Yukitup because: Well, if it "must be filled out" -- then my reason for the edit is b/c I is an idjut and was not very clear in my first rendition...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thank GOD I don't have Facebook!!! Stupid!!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Checks in for the HOAX no sight
oh well then it must by psy eval.
or????
Earth secrets make 1 lol

Its like a school of popular kids all keeping secrets that wont show the BIG secret until they are all combined.
edit on 7/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
All righty then...standing down from Orange to...hmm...what's below Green? Clear???

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
i donno about te owner of the fb group...

you decide for yourself..

Pic

edit on 27-7-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

that look's like half the women walking around the mall...tattoos, and heavy makeup are the new uniforms.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jansy
All righty then...standing down from Orange to...hmm...what's below Green? Clear???

the threat level
are they friendlies then

edit on 7/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So ATSers are officially claiming shenanigans on this one? I was hoping for an invasion. My sinuses are killing me. I'd rather go out under alien gunfire than a sinus headache.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here is an update on Hinkle's page:

UPDATE UFO FLEET: I received new information - it's a little confusing, but I'll try to explain. The UFO fleet are in high orbit, the distance would be roughly 40,000 miles above Earth, although a few of the larger crafts are on the past the distance of orbit of the Moon. My friend claims the south-west will be a target, of what, he does not know. He told me the section of the USA - forgive me but I am not good at understanding exactly what these numbers mean - he said on a map it would be 38. degrees latitude, 122. degrees longitude, and 29.degrees latitude, 95.degrees longitude. (I do not know the importance of these numbers, I hope someone will be kind enough to explain) He mentioned "we are talking about a section of the United States from San Francisco to Houston" I asked what does that mean and what will happen? He said 'they expect the invasion between those towns and between the first October to the end of November, this year.' OK - that is all the information I have, I can't tell you more because that is ALL I know. I hope it helps.

Hinkle's Facebook wall

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join