It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA now - AU Time 27-7-2011

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It won't help looking up with the naked eye if the "vast fleet" is 40,000 miles from earth.

I see this as a hoax but what intrigued me are the links which randyvs & TheOneElectric provided to various threads dating back to 2006, eerie.

edit on 7/27/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Really wish this was true
Alien invasion..now thats discloser that people would notice ..Wake everyone up !!

But sadly its not going to happen..no invasion .no space war...Nada..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticUnderdog
So not one ats member from california can confirm or deny this? Im not impresed. Its not hard guys just look up.

Also nobody in Cali has the means to photograph the said invasion? I smell hoax!

i live in orange county, nothing in the sky here but the sun..

is is possible u were speaking of the fleet of klingons around Uranus OP ?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
It won't help looking up with the naked eye if the "vast fleet" is 40,000 miles from earth.

I see this as a hoax but what intrigued me are the links which randyvs & TheOneElectric provided to various threads dating back to 2006, eerie.

edit on 7/27/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

Stars are dancing alright...I think D4rk Kn1ght and the others were on the money.

I'm very skeptical about all, it maybe a hoax but the skies, the weather everything tells me, this warnings where genuine...but that's just me.

Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
OH GOD I HOPE THEY BRING BACK ELVIS!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Video? Pictures? Any kind of footage available yet?!?! It would help validate this for sure!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I can not believe this thread is still going on after 10 pages. If this were true, there would be pics and video all over the place. I call hoax.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

That is really interesting. I appreciate the reply and all the information on backyard astronomy and particularly the little hiccups I'll bet no one learns until very committed. My son has expressed an interest and your reply tells me some areas to look hard into. Kids these days...without the ability to 'snap a pic' they just don't seem to have as much fun.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I seen this already. SG-1 makes it to the ancient outpost in Antartica and destroys Anubus's fleet. Sorry to spoil the end.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thats funny....less than an hour ago I buzzed my hair thinking "Well, just in case of an alien invasion...so I won't have to worry about bad hair." LOL. what a c*@k tease huh? At least you got to feel your adrenaline begin to pump when you first read it!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
OMG. I live in california and I just saw a giant plasma bolt hit an aircraft carrier!

THIS #S REAL!

JK. I did see a white ball of something flying really fast, but it was most likely a bird. Ill check again at night maybe ill see something interesting.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eccentriclady
would guess their cloaking device is back on line again

www.abovetopsecret.com...

above link about cyber security chief resigning, clearly he knew this was coming

They did, I fedex'd them a new Zero Point Module a few hours ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
there is a way to check the validity of these statements...you could watch the livefeed from ISS in 15 minutes at

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eccentriclady
interesting, given the financial situation in the usa right now, perhaps this could be a set up by the goverment, using holograms in the sky

That statement may not be as far off as you think it may be.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

Oh....I'm gonna tune in!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
there is a way to check the validity of these statements...you could watch the livefeed from ISS in 15 minutes at

www.nasa.gov...

I highly doubt that even if there was something out there you would see it on a NASA feed. But who knows.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Originally posted by LiveEquation

www.nasa.gov...

I highly doubt that even if there was something out there you would see it on a NASA feed. But who knows.

Damn! they are not showing a livecam stream...@#$%$!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
another dead link at
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimbone
I can not believe this thread is still going on after 10 pages. If this were true, there would be pics and video all over the place. I call hoax.

how?? people are saying you can't see the ufos because they're too far away now.
edit on 27-7-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jansy
So the Invasion is on again...but we have to WAIT two or three months???

Well, that sucks!!!

They learned from the 8.3.11 people i think

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join