It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA now - AU Time 27-7-2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So the Invasion is on again...but we have to WAIT two or three months???

Well, that sucks!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
Here is an update on Hinkle's page:

UPDATE UFO FLEET: I received new information - it's a little confusing, but I'll try to explain. The UFO fleet are in high orbit, the distance would be roughly 40,000 miles above Earth, although a few of the larger crafts are on the past the distance of orbit of the Moon. My friend claims the south-west will be a target, of what, he does not know. He told me the section of the USA - forgive me but I am not good at understanding exactly what these numbers mean - he said on a map it would be 38. degrees latitude, 122. degrees longitude, and 29.degrees latitude, 95.degrees longitude. (I do not know the importance of these numbers, I hope someone will be kind enough to explain) He mentioned "we are talking about a section of the United States from San Francisco to Houston" I asked what does that mean and what will happen? He said 'they expect the invasion between those towns and between the first October to the end of November, this year.' OK - that is all the information I have, I can't tell you more because that is ALL I know. I hope it helps.

Hinkle's Facebook wall

And the crazyness starts again! So these supposed aliens are planning to attack the south-west US because...
I love it how she plays dumb and says doesnt understands things and doesnt even bother asking any more questions supposing this is all true. This girl needs to just go away !

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by heineken
i donno about te owner of the fb group...

you decide for yourself..

Pic

edit on 27-7-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

that look's like half the women walking around the mall...tattoos, and heavy makeup are the new uniforms.

Oh and she is in dire need of a makeover !

edit on 27-7-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Is this for real - can anyone confirm?

In my opinion it must be a joke. I do not think an invasion is happening. Anyway, what i can confirm though, is the fact, that Cherry Hinkle upon a quick search have written :

1. Reptilian Encounter in the Nevada Desert.

2. Meeting Aliens for the 1st time.

Hope that helps

Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Man am I relieved.
If they are in orbit now...and need until October to be ready for their invasion...that means they have
bureaucratic issues like we do....so the evolution gap must not be too great....(nothing like popping out of hyperspace 3 months before you are ready to invade)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Nah!!!
2nd line

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Maybe they're waiting for reinforcements from Spaceship Elenin!

Here's Bill Cooper talking about a planned hoax alien invasion to help usher in the New World Order.

I guess if there was any time to execute this hoax it would be now!

edit on 7/27/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why do people from the USA think that they are going to take the brunt of all UFO activity. It smacks of arrogance and is a little condescending to the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kreeger

Cause we have the Stargate!
take that!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Now, let's all be fair to the hoax. It's probably a hoax, but...go ahead and give this a read

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Now, let's all be fair to the hoax. It's probably a hoax, but...go ahead and give this a read

Spot on! He said to look to the sky, and when the stars begin to dance across the sky, it is time to get out of Dodge and head for the hills. Even if someone says that the stars are dancing, it is time to bug out. So, who going to the hills of Tibet?

Really though TheOne, good point here with this link. This is the time that Mr. Dark Knight talked about, the last couple of years have been pretty odd, so one could easily see the connection here.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

following that line of logic, so does Iraq and the Yemen.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So anyone think of Battle L.A. that was in the movies earlier this year?
The timeline was for this year after all. Anyone know the exact supposed date?

October, November?

hmm... Well we might have something for tomorrow if not today and then something else around August 16th... But those I see nothing to connect aliens or ufo's to it yet. More like the precursors from other movies.

I specially will be looking to see if anything happens August 16th. Could be quite something for that day.
Deep Impact is to play out before any aliens start to mess things up. Northwest coast 72W 36N? Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They are really high in orbit, and you know exactly where are they gonna attack? From that high, they are not "exactly" over some cities don´t you think? The ground perspective and the high orbit perspective are very different. Please, take a look at the ISS views.

A silly thread, I am surprised we are following it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
The Author of this "warning" is a one An-Kala Al Ninmah.

www.facebook.com...

I'm not sure but she seems to have something to do with GFL. She also states she was born november 14th (my birthday hehe) 1905.

This is clearly a hoax.

ALS

Well An-Kala Al Ninmah is obviously an anagram for Lama Khan Lain An.
I hope that helps clear up the authenticity of the facebook profile!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
anyone else not worried either way? If they are there, i'm not worried, if they aren't there, i'm not worried.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kreeger
reply to post by Res Ipsa

following that line of logic, so does Iraq and the Yemen.

no, we removed those back in late 2001.

besides, we have an alien Gitmo at Area 51....in case you needed another reason why the U.S. of A. is
#1!
(They also see how we are the biggest threat because of how many alien invasions we have defeated...ie. Independence Day)
Starfleet command is based in San Francisco...How many more reasons do you need?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KamikazeNull

Good point.

On August 12, 2011, mysterious objects thought to be meteorites crash into Earth's oceans near several major cities including Tokyo, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Boston, New Orleans, San Francisco, San Diego, Mexico City, New York City, Hong Kong, Shanghai, London, Manchester, Barcelona, Hamburg, Sydney and Los Angeles. These objects are revealed to be spacecraft containing hostile extraterrestrial beings.

en.wikipedia.org...:_Los_Angeles

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Why do people from the USA think that they are going to take the brunt of all UFO activity. It smacks of arrogance and is a little condescending to the rest of the world.

Well the U.S. is the most powerful nation, so it would make sense to attack them first before they are ready for it, right?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So you're volunteering your country to be the front line for an alien invasion? Thank you, we'll channel that to the aliens

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join