It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA now - AU Time 27-7-2011

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SunburnedLeader

Yeah I just saw that on the news. The official story is a failed ballistic missle interceptor. Second failure in 5 weeks.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

I doubt you will have much success on a camcorder or consumer handycam. I would recommend getting a dslr with manual control on shutter ISO to take detailed long exposure of the stars. Canon t3i is a great dslr and takes amazing HD video to boot. I can go out and get HD video of the moon without a telescope on a 300mm lense in crop mode, the moon will nearly fill the area of the image in stunning detail under heavy light pollution. Search vimeo for moon and canon and you will see the quality. There are adapters available to mount the camera to the telescope....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
In 1948, they lent us money. They heard O's speech and are here to collect before Aug 2.....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
it's probably just vogons here to blow earth up to make the next section of their hyperspace freeway

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
D4rk Knight isn't the only one on ATS who has made this prediction. ET mans post being No. 9 from the top
This page. AT least sighting Oct 2011 as a beginning of something. Not to cool, I suppose would describe it.
edit on 27-7-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So not one ats member from california can confirm or deny this? Im not impresed. Its not hard guys just look up.

Also nobody in Cali has the means to photograph the said invasion? I smell hoax!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Maybe this has something to do with it?
As you click next and read through each launch there are many multi payloads of sattelites described.

7 rockets in 7 days.
Linko
edit on 27-7-2011 by proob4 because: (better description)

edit on 27-7-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If this is someone's idea of a joke, I find the whole thing creepy.
What if they wanted to eat us?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
OH NO!!!! WAR OF THE WORLDS ALL OVER AGIAN AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! everybody run and hide ailens are coming the ailens are coming!!!!!!!!!
I apologize but this just screams hoax no disrespect to the OP but no info to back it up but a facebook post and anything can be said on there heck i culd go in there right now and post that 3 dicked swamp monsters are taking over florida and say i had a couple friends in the florida national guard confirm it and people would believe it. come on i thought this site was all about denying ignorance. thsnk you for the chuckle tho

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticUnderdog
So not one ats member from california can confirm or deny this? Im not impresed. Its not hard guys just look up.

Also nobody in Cali has the means to photograph the said invasion? I smell hoax!

I got ur back here skeptic i live in central cali and skys are clear haha i just came in from the gym and saw nothin but blue sky so YEA ITS A HOAX u got a cali guy right here just confirmed it glad to be of service

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Hoax, true or false, arn't the only issues this facebook posting have raised. It's no longer just cut and dry like that. But....
I'm in Apple Valley Ca.and the sun is still a bit high in the sky. But sounds like a goodnite to watch. I already have my amateurs scope up so, It will be my watch. You can't get no more So. Ca. than that. Just checked and sorry to report. I didn't see anything. There are some clouds that they may be hiding in off in the distance.
I'm calling this as part of a psyop. I think the M.I.C.( military industriaal complex ) is always very tempted to experiment on present day populations. So much so that there must always be something going on.
The point has always been fear tho.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Honestly, how can you post a title like that with no evidence (sorry facebook doesnt count)??? I was excited as hell when I first read that, now I'm just disappointed.......

Hmmmmm???? You said Southwest US right? The more I think about it, maybe they are leaking this to get people excited about the movie Aliens vs. Cowboys.....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
LAME!!!!
line 2

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

wow your so hot... or at least your avatar is

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
meh a rumor of an alien fleet is no hoax now if the op claimed there was a fleet that would be most likely a hoax no?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just silly. Though I remember when dark knight's posts were so looked forward to.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If you believe in some thing off facebook ive got some bad news for you...
you got trolled.... lol

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kreeger
Why do people from the USA think that they are going to take the brunt of all UFO activity. It smacks of arrogance and is a little condescending to the rest of the world.

Yes and believe me, for those of us who are concious of that ? We can only try not to call attention to the obvious. So... thanks ?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by WorldObserver

here is a link to a facebook account - www.facebook.com...

1. Some may find this hard to believe, but there are still many people that do not use Facebook. For those people, a Facebook link will not work.

2. Facebook is not a reliable source for......... anything at all.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd761baffd7f.gif[/atsimg]

I can't stand Facebook anymore than I can stand Myspace which I cancelled in like 2005.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Over salt lake city? well time to break out my thermal imaging camera!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join