It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA now - AU Time 27-7-2011

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

I've been a lurker here for a while, and decided to sign up to be a member because I have something to add to this thread. I live in SoCal (San Diego specifically), and last night I heard very odd sounds over my house. Now because San Diego is kind of a military hot spot, I occasionally have to deal with the noise of loud jets flying overhead. Last night however, I heard multiple jets, maybe 10-15 (when its rare to hear 2). The interesting thing also was that the loud engine noise didn't die down gradually, it was just loud one minute and then within seconds the noise just went from a level 10 to a level 0. This was very odd and even my parents who i'm living with at the moment who have lived here longer than me remarked about how weird it was to hear that many jets.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by WorldObserver

here is a link to a facebook account - www.facebook.com...

1. Some may find this hard to believe, but there are still many people that do not use Facebook. For those people, a Facebook link will not work.

2. Facebook is not a reliable source for......... anything at all.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd761baffd7f.gif[/atsimg]

I am actually one of those who do not have a Facebook account. What exactly is written in the Facebook?

Besides, if there is indeed a UFO fleet that can seen in the US, it doesn't automatically mean that there is an invasion soon. You are immediately assuming that they are malevolent when the opposite can also be true. They can be benevolent beings just observing us.

Do not believe everything that NASA (and the government) says!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I believe two weeks ago to the day while I was watching the Hollywood sign for some kind of event...the possible return of MJ (; I spotted something to the right of the sign while watching one of the distant cams.Before I could save it is was gone. Today while browsing Linda molten hoses site I watched a link of a video of that same location with a blimp..the it shorts off at high speed..is this info connected to this situation we are discussing here??

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If there was an attack the first thing they will take out is all the satalites.

Kill all communication

This wait until October dosent work

If this were real the aliens would attack at the earilest possible moment

Alien Shock and Awe

Instead we have ..Ahhh shucks

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby

Kill all communication

Alien Shock and Awe

good thing you know how the aliens mind work, thank you.

link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
reply to post by blackmetalmist

If you see a mechanical thing come up from under the street that looks like a big daddy long leg, RUN!
Don't stand in the crowd and stare at it until it starts shooting lasers at everyone.

No way, I love the way those things honk at each other....

I am assuming that as the status quo is still .. the status quo, that these aliens are not going to be much of a threat. In fact the storms we had this morning here entered my dreams and were as ominous in here as out there, and I think thats about the scariest thing in the sky we'll be witnessing.

No lightening strikes over and over on the same spot however, so nil desperandum.

link   
Since my security and privacy settings are set to high, I dropped the Facebook author of this story a private message. If she has an account here at "ATS", maybe she will reply to some questions.

Hoax? No hoax?

Who knows?

Maybe a group of misidentified military objects.

Let us see if she responds.

She is definitely cute.

edit on 7/27/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Observation is a couple of UFOs ..Invasion is a couple thousand..this says we are moving in ..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5

Kill all communication

Alien Shock and Awe

Just common sense ..HOAX

good thing you know how the aliens mind work, thank you.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

A UFO invasion would be excellent for our economy right now

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I will be going out later tonight to enjoy the show...DOH! I live in Canada, guess I'll just have to keep posted on here seeing as all I see above me are the Canadian Geese.

On a side note, I still think the whole UFO fleet thing is a hoax, and if there was a UFO invasion, I'm sure CNN would "definitely" cover the story! Or, I could just watch Battle of LA.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by wavemaker

Observation is a couple of UFOs ..Invasion is a couple thousand..this says we are moving in ..

You are assuming that very few aliens would want to observe us. If there are tens of thousands of them who want to observe, then they will need thousands of UFOs.

Btw, stop scaring yourself. They could have invaded us a long time ago if they wanted to. What are they waiting for? Are they waiting for us to develop plasma beam weapon before they attack us so that we can fight back? It just doesn't make sense. The most logical conclusion if they are indeed up there is that they are just observing us.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
These are the friends of the guys in the ship in the Battle of LA, and they're back... What the heck, it takes time to get a few guys together, what with light speed and all.
I'm in N California, and S Calif wants to separate from us.... Maybe they have friends in "high places" that can make it happen... Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Its quite interesting how they said theres a fleet of ufo's but its hard to believe with how many hoaxes there are out there.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CrackPipe

Last night however, I heard multiple jets, maybe 10-15 (when its rare to hear 2). The interesting thing also was that the loud engine noise didn't die down gradually, it was just loud one minute and then within seconds the noise just went from a level 10 to a level 0. This was very odd and even my parents who i'm living with at the moment who have lived here longer than me remarked about how weird it was to hear that many jets.

Classic "scramble"!
Something unknown in the sky above....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

A UFO invasion would be excellent for our economy right now
I COULDNT AGREE MORE WITH YOU..
maybe there curency could prove being may more valuable

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Vow cherry hinckle? Hahahahhahahah that's #ing funny as # times twenty.
Ya this is a hoax. I don't see aliens invading unless. WE ALREADY WON
BWAHAHAHAHAHA....lol I'm just kidding, I'm a human alien like you guys.

What if it's true and they breath fire and are named GANDELF THE GREY!!!!
Super lol, no puns conspiracy dudes/dudettes.

Anyway I kinda forgot what this message was about but yea that's it. Surfs up dude, man cheese dog man, no chili dog dude. Nah nan, uh yes man. Nah dude. ...dont ask I'm incredibly bored and thought it was funnier in my head you know?...nah you don't know your not Canadian.

Back to topic this is hoax. Or...the COVENANT!!! Quick somebody invent master chief.

Lol I'm kidding logically if aliens attacked we would be dead far before we would know they were here.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mehforfun

No the aliens have come back to get their money they are owed!!
The USA financial crisis is getting much worse lol

edit on 28-7-2011 by Thurisaz because: add words

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagentwomyn

Well, that is one reaction...I notice that your ying and yang brain looks a bit like the stuff on the lid...thx for showing up.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join