It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA now - AU Time 27-7-2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LiteraryOneTwo

Get off the Synthetic Cocaine MAN!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
no alien race can travel between Stars. I said it. WELL....theyyyy coullldddd, butttt it would be very long.
Unimaginably long. Generations would pass long,

I highly doubt any kind of ET would use a 'cessna' type craft to traverse far, far distances. Who's to say these 'aliens' just dont live underground? Maybe they can teleport?

Lets say there are ETs, who are thousands of years more advanced than us, you or I would have no understanding of their technology or any idea of their laws of physics. Too many people think about these things in their own box and can only imagine things can be capable in human technology.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
An alien invasion right now would kinda suck.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm currently in slc and there is cloud coverage; but i am unfortunately unable to report whether that there is, or isn't anything in the sky.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Guys there just promoting the new movie cowboys an aliens..

gee wizz

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I really wasn't going to say anything about this.
But it seems the cat is out of the bag.
You see we owe the Aliens too.
And if we don't raise the debt limit...well i think you can see where this is going.
Everybody wants their piece of the pie.

edit on 27-7-2011 by shtf2012 because: bad dang spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Wow. All I have heard is alien invasion. So does this mean if they did arrive, automatically you would all be hostile because you thought they were invading. I would hope that if they do arrive that they will be freindly. Anyways, I still call hoax on this one.
Maybe they are sitting up there waiting for all the fireworks when these comets arrive .

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
Here is an update on Hinkle's page:

UPDATE UFO FLEET: I received new information - it's a little confusing, but I'll try to explain. The UFO fleet are in high orbit, the distance would be roughly 40,000 miles above Earth, although a few of the larger crafts are on the past the distance of orbit of the Moon. My friend claims the south-west will be a target, of what, he does not know. He told me the section of the USA - forgive me but I am not good at understanding exactly what these numbers mean - he said on a map it would be 38. degrees latitude, 122. degrees longitude, and 29.degrees latitude, 95.degrees longitude. (I do not know the importance of these numbers, I hope someone will be kind enough to explain) He mentioned "we are talking about a section of the United States from San Francisco to Houston" I asked what does that mean and what will happen? He said 'they expect the invasion between those towns and between the first October to the end of November, this year.' OK - that is all the information I have, I can't tell you more because that is ALL I know. I hope it helps.

Hinkle's Facebook wall

I was just wondering the other day when we would start hearing the October disclosure chatter. They've taken it to an October attack for this year. I knew 2011 was going to be special.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by yourmaker
no alien race can travel between Stars. I said it. WELL....theyyyy coullldddd, butttt it would be very long.
Unimaginably long. Generations would pass long,

I highly doubt any kind of ET would use a 'cessna' type craft to traverse far, far distances. Who's to say these 'aliens' just dont live underground? Maybe they can teleport?

Lets say there are ETs, who are thousands of years more advanced than us, you or I would have no understanding of their technology or any idea of their laws of physics. Too many people think about these things in their own box and can only imagine things can be capable in human technology.

I use our intelligence as sort of a standarized version which I guess is premature assuming they are far beyond what we can imagine, but that's the thing, we imagine alot. human technology may not just be limited to humans and might just be universally standard technology. Maybe all beings conduct themselves in similar manners on mostly Earth-like planets.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman

This was taken @
15 sec exposure
FL 6mm
AP 2.875

Red dots

edit on 27-7-2011 by the4thhorseman because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2011 by the4thhorseman because: (no reason given)

None my red dots looks like that, they look like they are glowing, your red dots look like squares and not glowing.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i hope they dont bring their version of chuck norris with them

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagentwomyn

Simply amazing, how many of these people are writers.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Confirmed..

This is a Waste of Time.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
Are we sure some wires didn't get crossed and they're talking about an invasion of illegal aliens on rafts along the Rio Grande?
Seems odd for such detail on a surprise attack. [He did say it all was a little confusing.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

If there was an attack the Aliens could say when where how and why before they even did it. If they have the ability to traverse incalculable distances then their knowledge of weaponry, laws of physics and overall superiority would be so vast that they could tell us a hundred years before the actual event and we would be powerless. Just plain out we are nothing but ants under a magnifying glass waiting to get burned. And in both senses really ants have the best chances of survival.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The US govt. owes them money, and they are going to collect before they don't send ss checks out. Or, maybe, Obama is the reptilian overlord, and this is his invasion fleet to take over the world. FB? Meh, Sorcha faal is more reliable.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
ughhh until October or November?? what are the aliens wating for?? bring it on!!!

link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

If this is true, will you be able to get any verification from your friends? If so, please repost here and keep us all updated on what is happening or divert us where to get more info. Thanx : )

link   
Give a Link to this Viral movement.

I called my Unit , no mobilization or anything funny going on. Probably a Hoax.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Now, let's all be fair to the hoax. It's probably a hoax, but...go ahead and give this a read

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Spot on! He said to look to the sky, and when the stars begin to dance across the sky, it is time to get out of Dodge and head for the hills. Even if someone says that the stars are dancing, it is time to bug out. So, who going to the hills of Tibet?

Really though TheOne, good point here with this link. This is the time that Mr. Dark Knight talked about, the last couple of years have been pretty odd, so one could easily see the connection here.

I got chills reading that, he did mention that, when back 2007....shheezzz crippy

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I live in Surprise, Arizona. We can sometimes see missile launches from Vandenberg AFB. On my way home today, around 1600 local, I saw what looked like the trail of a launch. I read this morning that they had to destroy a missile after launch. Probably just a coincidence. Here's the story I read.

www.nbclosangeles.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join