It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA now - AU Time 27-7-2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

If you see a mechanical thing come up from under the street that looks like a big daddy long leg, RUN!
Don't stand in the crowd and stare at it until it starts shooting lasers at everyone.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Hey they were performing blue beams version of ascension lol what wrong with that

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
From a purely sociological standpoint this is quite an interesting thread. Of course there is nothing happening but it does demonstrate the way this type of event would propagate on the internet and social media. There would be the initial murmurings of some kind of "event." Followed by confusion, doubt and dismay. The only thing we won't see on this thread is the realisation that something very real is happening. I myself am sitting on top of (well not LITERALLY) two of the largest US military installations outside of the US and I can report... business as usual.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by Manhater

Wouldn't be so quick to debunk it just yet.
I didn't debunk it. Like I said, it debunked itself.

Then explain the red circle dots in the pitch black sky taken 5 hours ago that I got pictures of?

If it happen out it Cal. couple of hours ago, and the 5 hour time lime of my pictures of multiple red dots in the sky then I say it's possible they streamlined their way over there that quick.

No.

I cannot give you an accurate explanation for 2 fuzzy blobs, that I know nothing about.
Certain details are needed, such as when, and where, the picture was taken. I cannot even positively conclude whether this picture is actually showing a dark night sky, or if it was taken in the dark corner of a basement.

Actually, the red dots can be explained. It happens all the time in astro-photography. When using higher iso settings it will increase the noise in the image. It could also be dead pixels on your CMOS or CCD in the camera. You would not see these in normal photography because of the lack of a uniform black background.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman

Actually, the red dots can be explained. It happens all the time in astro-photography. When using higher iso settings it will increase the noise in the image. It could also be dead pixels on your CMOS or CCD in the camera. You would not see these in normal photography because of the lack of a uniform black background.

Yeah, that must be it, my brand new camera has dead pixels already. I need to get money back.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

If you see a mechanical thing come up from under the street that looks like a big daddy long leg, RUN!
Don't stand in the crowd and stare at it until it starts shooting lasers at everyone.

Haha. I will ! I have learned a thing or two from watching all these films, but it never fails to be prepared JUST in case anything goes down. However, i must say that its quite a cloudy/foggy morning right now. Its been awfully hot these last few days, so its kinda weird for it to be a cold morning.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Please, somebody call them and ask them to hold it up a little bit more......I've jusr wake up.....and doing my routine check on ATS threads.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

The ICBM missile was launched from Vandenberg Air Force base which is on the coast of California. they launched out over the Pacific towards the Marshall Islands. So unless you live right on the coast, I doubt that's what you saw....well, if we go by the official version.

Links:
socal-skylights.org...
www.washingtonpost.com... story.html

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Agreed! Not sure if much debate is needed on this one because if we all just wait for a few hours we will know if the vast fleet is or isn't. This one is pretty much black and white with no middle and proof will come by the end of the day.

Peace...............yak055h

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The message in the original post said that a fleet of objects were in stationary orbit over the Southwestern United States. That sounds a little odd to start with, but perhaps we must make allowances for a non-native speaker of English. Stationary orbits, the kind used by television satellites, are above the Earth's equator. The objects would be fairly low in the sky, to the South, as seen from the SW U.S. Such orbits are ~23,000 miles above the equator, and the diagonal straight line from there to the U.S. would be a bit longer; very distant objects. The military could pick up such objects with their radar, of course, but sighting them visually, or even with binoculars or small telescopes might not be possible. UFOs have been tracked in Earth orbit before, most famously in the early 1950s at 400 and 600 miles altitude. These also orbited above the equator. Ross
edit on 27-7-2011 by Ross 54 because: corrected information

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman

Yeah, that must be it, my brand new camera has dead pixels already. I need to get money back.

Yes my camera has a dead pixels as well. Its a brand new Nikon D90....its not always the dead pixels. It is also the higher iso that cause camera noise. Dead pixels and camera noise are two separate things.
edit on 27-7-2011 by the4thhorseman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

This was taken @
15 sec exposure
FL 6mm
AP 2.875

Red dots

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So....no vast fleet??? Shoot. I'm 45 miles south of Salt Lake and that would have been way cool!

If I see anything, or hear anything, I'll let y'all know. (Unless, of course, they beam me up and no cell phone coverage in the Mother Ship!)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver
The following message is going viral on Facebook at the moment (posted 2 hours ago) (time is 22:00 Australian Eastern Time). Is this for real - can anyone confirm? The message reads:

WARNING

FOR YOUR INFORMATION: Two hours ago I heard a strange report from two friends, one in California, near Diego, the other near Salt Lake Utah - both have contacts with upper NASA ties - they (they don't know each other) both received warning that a vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA. The fleet is in stationary orbit the sw USA and the militart has been notified. They expect a possible invasion. I have not been able to confirm or deny this report.

Von: Cherry Hinkle

Please keep us posted if you know anything!

I'm sorry OP but I can't find the "Warning" any where but ATS.

Hoax

ALS

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This has probably already been said but 'Cherry Hinkle' is all over Google with UFO crap.

Looks like Sorcha Faal Jr.

Invasion would be fun though.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I just have to ask this of the poster that took the pictures with the "Red Dots", were you also seeing these lights as red dots with the naked eye? The would kind of rule out dead pixels if so unless you have dead pixels in your eyes as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Its been awfully hot these last few days, so its kinda weird for it to be a cold morning.

Yep. It's hard to shake years of self-conditioning.

That is exactly where my mind went, too. It was overcast here all morning.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
This has probably already been said but 'Cherry Hinkle' is all over Google with UFO crap.

Looks like Sorcha Faal Jr.

Invasion would be fun though.

Cherry isn't the originator of the report. This is from her FB page:

Cherry Hinkle said "Right now it is just a "report" and can't confirm- but it is posted as a "JUST IN CASE...."

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The Author of this "warning" is a one An-Kala Al Ninmah.

www.facebook.com...

I'm not sure but she seems to have something to do with GFL. She also states she was born november 14th (my birthday hehe) 1905.

This is clearly a hoax.

ALS

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
This is clearly a hoax.

ALS

I am sure the mods seen it so why no HOAX stamp?

edit on 7/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join