It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lifespath420

I did address the location of the doodles earlier, I'll hunt for it - might have been in a U2U with Domo ♥

good spot for a recap
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a condensed version of this entire thread. I realize it is long, but its better than reading 71 pages of posts right?! I will try to separate information and keep it as brief as possible. I will also attempt to post a recap every 5 pages or so, and include the most current link in my signature. If any errors are found or I miss anything, please U2U me. I can't dig through 70 pages either.

ALL links should go to ATS posts within this thread, unless otherwise noted.

Please take the time to read this recap, especially if you have not read anything else. Odds are, your ideas are already addressed here.

Religious Items
John 8:3-11; originally posted by Damasan

1 Samuel 8:3-11; originally posted by Kamesan, transcribed here, and ltinycdancerg gave an amazing interpretation.

Revelations 8:3-11 posted by N34Li3Z - how we overlooked this I'll never know - mentions Wormwood... interesting...Revelations 8:3-11 posted by N34Li3Z - how we overlooked this I'll never know - mentions Wormwood... interesting... Cuervo mentions that Wormwood in Russian is Chernobyl - Very cool info!! (Requested to add by Cuervo: Chernobyl is "mug wort" in Ukrainian dialect, which is a Wormwood.)
karen61057 points out that mug wort and wormwood are both plants used to make mind altering substances.

Apparently, there is a religious movement starting on 8/3 - Facebook page - and they need 18,000 revivalists - nice find by plewis51

Information on a blog entitled "the cork tree" was posted by Dustbowldebutante who's author is apparently "Mormon" which may fit since we know Mormons do not drink or smoke, and neither do members of 3•8•11
Mormon scripture Covenants 8:3-11 shared by balrathamir very interesting - with possible links to wormwood here.

Domo1 has speculated its all related somehow to the movie THX1138 (is this religious? I admit I didn't see the movie)

Images
This morning 7/21/11; the Q&A says the "new images" are "key" - we do not yet know what
new images they are referring to - Also note that the Q&A says we will get a current picture on 8/3/11

Original images of boy and girl (though the boy has not been directly related to any of this), were posted by David291, embedded by me and quickly seen in a quote at the top of the page by mudbeed

For your quick viewing pleasure here is a small version of all 3. Only "Belle" is confirmed associated with 3•8•11
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6da644e0847a.png[/atsimg]
Possible DOB: 11/11/1928? - 6 Yrs Old

EXIF information provided by Damasan

Alt Text provided by harlot7
- - Note: ALT Text mentions Bob Dylan songs; when questioned about 115 on the Q&A, they responded "Jesus was denied too" - qonone pointed out that is a Dylan lyric. Interesting artwork can be found on the Wiki: Bringing it all back home (album)

There is a hidden picture within the picture found by Domo1,

Constellation type symbols were found in the image of "Belle", also by Domo1

Alphekka turns out to be some sort of constellation, posted by ChemTrails101 (quoted by me with comparison images of Domo's and the Site)

A lot of image names are constellations as well, noted by NEW MEMBER! Kradyck

A close up of the lips show a skin disease, found by Domo1

An example of how/why her face is photoshopped is also presented by Domo1
- - 3•8•11 has admitted that the image is photoshopped due to skin disease

"Belle A Babb, Mansfield, May 23, 1846, August 1, 1911" TOMBSTONE found by BrnBrdy
- - However, we are told that "Belle" is alive

A mirrored reptilian freaky image was shared by rushunt

An animated image shared by AKindChap

While checking out the "connections" at forum spring, TNTarheel found an image of twins in black in white.

An incredible, in depth, disection of the Belle images was posted by Russorevresbo

While searching the site info, MarineRecon77 came up with this google earth image.

A good take on the doodled images from NEW MEMBER! RichieBod (includes a picture of a doodle)
Also noted (but couldn't find the original post) that the top right image could be a top down view - which ties into the TOP DOWN code on the site!!!!
doodle.png (external link)

Their decoded alphabet was posted by Domo1

Important Note
Dethduck, tried to "clear away the clutter" - I'm inclined the agree the end answer has more to do with Numbers, that NO VIDEOS or WEBSITES are endorsed by 3•8•11, except the formspring page, and the 3-8-11.info page, and we should focus on the "girl" image. A very long but worthy read if you're inclined to agree ♥

Additionally, please visit an extensive DECLUTTERING, including quotes from the Q&A by dethduck, here

Video Items
These were found randomly and HAVE NOT been linked to the 3•8•11 sites

Very creepy videos (need a nightmare?) posted by AnIntellectualRedneck

rushunt found an interesting video showing hidden pictures in the "belle" image.

Cuervo shares a video I couldn't really follow in regards to radio frequencies and "distorted coherence" - check it out if thats what you're working on.

Q&A Items
This does not include all 400+ questions answered, just a few of the more important items (if you find something I missed, please let me know) - NOT ALL information they gave is necessarily part of the answer. It seems like anyone who comes close to an actual theory IMHO isn't answered at all. While they do say casiopeia is their favorite constellation (and we do agree there are constellations on Belle's face in the image), that doesn't mean its related. It just means someone asked what their favorite constellation is.
IMPORTANT NOTE: (reiterated) What I find important, others may not, and vice versa - MORE quotes from the Q&A are posted by Dethduck on page 60 - its strongly recommended you read them ♥ it is also an incomplete list, and I will update when he adds the rest of them ♥ you can read them yourself at the formspring link.

- The formspring link is here
- Members of 8•3•11 go by code names of the following numbers
- - - - 175.000 = The one who responds to questions. This in North America. The leader (18,000) got in touch with him.
- - - - 18.000 = The leader. Has read the novel "Anthem" by Ayn Rand. Only can be tier 1.
- - - - 36.000 = is a woman. This tier 2 level. Oldest member
- - - - 68.000 = Encode messages. It is not human
- - - - 21.000 = Has read the novel "Anthem" by Ayn Rand. Tier 2.
- 8/15 is Jake's birthday (no clue who Jake is..)
- They claim they are NOT RELATED to the 8-3-11 facebook page
- They do however support this Facebook page 8•3•11 (external link) but claim the administrator is not related to their group
- They like the constellation Cassiopeia
- They use the Gregorian calendar
- They are not terrorists
- They have a female member and a member in South Africa
- They don't drink coffee or smoke
- They claim this is not related to money in any way - they exactly say "We are not marketing a movie, book, game, magazine, multimedia experience, roller coaster, grocery store, or anything else you could possibly spend your money on. We are not in this for profit of any kind."
- They claim this is not related to aliens in any way (though its been mentioned they're not alien but "coming home" and that Dylan music was sent into space in the 60s)
- They claim this is not related to "Guy Fawkes" in any way
- They claim it is a "recantment" or "retraction" of some kind. (I need to double check the actual word they used)
- They claim it COULD be considered art (as speculated by several people throughout the thread)
- They claim to have ONE NONHUMAN member named SAM - (dog? cat? pigeon? algorithm?)
- - - - Its speculated SAM could stand for
- Sam is listed in the "site info" (Billing Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven, and yes we have tried calling the phone number, it rings then disconnects, or requests a message be left)
- The responder on the Q&A also claims to be "nervous" about the upcoming date.
- Whatever THEY are doing is because YOU won't
- They claim it will be LEGAL
- They claim it has nothing to do with Marble Hornets
- Only those who are involved will know details before August the 3rd.
- Only they can answer the "indicated" questions.
- It's the opposite of a political group trying to promote an unilateral thinking
- They believe this is a positive movement.
- This wasn't planned
- EXACTLY 38.451% of the world is injustice - what could that mean?????
- They say that their message has been distorted already
- They say their purpose HAS BEEN GUESSED at formspring - however - That does not mean they posted it - as many of us have asked questions and received no response.

Extra Thanks to TNTarHeel, Neil1972, DesteredIsland, BeaverTail, Komodo, harlot7, and grey580 for all their help with this list (each name goes to the respective helpful post)

What do we know about Belle?
Belle....
- IS Not dead
- IS Not in danger
- IS A symbol of the cause (related but not involved)
- IS American
- IS Sick/ill, but her illness is not the "fault" of the group
- IS Not hospitalized
- WAS not tortured or physically damaged
- HAD or HAS a skin disease (confirmed at the time of the photo)
- IS Six years old in the picture
- IS 83 years old today.

Thanks to YoungMind92 for this list

The Conet Project
Its been widely speculated that this is some marketing compaign regarding The Conet Project/Wilco/and those 3 letters I keep forgetting (YHF?)
dethduck called (conet) out here, and explains the Conetproject in detail here.
We are reasonably confident that its unrelated.

Interesting Numerology Items

- 11 is thier favorite number (claiming they were born 11/11 at 11:11)

- 8311 spells BELL - and "Belle" is supposedly 83 years old.

- 83113 is the Zip Code for Big Piney, Wyoming. (thank you BrnBdry)

- 8+3+1+1=13 (thank you Phasma)
- - - - This follows the thinking that it is related somehow to Mary Bell, child murderess, mentioned by Libertygal - Mary Bell's partner in crime was 13.

- 1/1/83: 1/1/83: ARPANET adopted the standard TCP/IP protocol
- - - - Very nice find AstroBuzz!, who went on to point out (possibly in regards to their "levels"/"tiers"
- - - - A tier 1 network is an Internet Protocol (IP) network that participates in the Internet solely via settlement-free interconnection, also known as settlement-free peering.
- - - - A Tier 2 Network is an Internet service provider who engages in the practice of peering with other networks, but who still purchases IP transit to reach some portion of the Internet

- A prevalent theory in regards to the US Debt crisis on 8/2, may explain the code names of 3811 members. As tsawyer2 points out...
- - - - 18,000 troops to afghanistan, another 68,000 added last year, and as of 3/31 a total of 175,000 total troops

- 8*3*11=264 - Google is dropping H.264 from Chrome found by harlot7

- wildoracle13 shows us UM8R311A (chills!)

- Their code numbers have nothing to do with radio frequencies according to IceFlower

- Items that sold for $18,000 found by ltinycdancerg
- - - - An etch-a-sketch of Obama, and the original pilot script for "Lost"

- On August 3rd of various years (1492) Columbus set sail (1934) Hitler became Fuhrer
- - - - mentioned before but reminded to me by notquiteright
- - - - 1941: Bishop Clemens August Graf von Galen of Muenster denounces the “euthanasia” killing program in a public sermon - Thank you Tracer 7 (who also mentioned there's a DC Holocaust Tour on 8/3/11)

Audio Items
- potential_problem found some interesting things in the mp3 ID tags. Also when he played them backwards, they sounded like "carnival" music, with the word "help" repeating (cause it wasn't creepy enough already!)

- harlot7 noted there were email addresses ending in *.gov (potential thinks is a fake generated list, but its up for speculation)

- AlphaOphiuchi found more words in an audio saying "I'm Megan student, I'm student, I'm finished. Megan finished, six."

Other Speculations Include
- a sociology project.
- - - - expounded on by my.mind.is.mine

- a marketing gimmick for a game/movie release (the most compelling evidence from IceFlower)
- - - - specific movies in question: 11:11, Atrocious, Belle, and Smurfs , though the Q&A denies this
- - - - games in question: resident evil (though they're not umbrella anymore), NEW MEMBER!! kluskinoodle mentions Assassins Creed re: Altair (along with some other interesting ideas related to constellations) - give it a read!

- an announcement regarding the holocaust, also an interesting take on this from wescobar. His wife believes it could be Hitler's daughter. THAT would be an interesting announcement eh? (possible image proof? nice find Domo1 and a few posts down here he finds a Belle Frajnovits Selman involved in the Holocaust
- UMBRELLA organization connection made by tracer7

- aids/hiv awareness campaign, interesting take by Fishticon84

- something to do with Elenin entering the atmosphere on August
- - - - good supporting information for comet relation comes from jacktorrance regarding Comet Levy being in the constellation Casiopeia at the same time as Elenin is in Virgo
- - - - more good supporting information from RipcurI regarding the "smurfs" message, our planet being blue, a comet hitting, check it out
- - - - And yet MORE Elenin creepiness from qonone - August 3, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the brown dwarf perigee position, while the brown dwarf is crossing the earth orbit location.

- something to do with the US debt deadline on 8/2 (financial collapse? i like how jacktorrance presents this

- some type of ARG (Alternate Reality Game; speculated by Zyril here)

- Undo goes more in depth about the Liberty Bell and Big Ben (both being/having bells)
- - - - Additional note ties into the Holocaust ideas below Wildworld reminds us of Die Glocke (The Bell, spaceship?)

- a very nice theory from QBSneak000 about rememberance day ♥ (Domo1 said someone else brought it up first though, oh well, I can't get them all!)

- Copyfight (external link) vs Copywrite?
- - - - lynn112 believes it may have something to do with being AGAINST intellectual property laws.

Things to ponder
Questions to Answer...
Is there a relation to Boyd Bell, confederate spy, speculation from lesisgod

Is there a relation to Belle M Wagner? author of Science of the Soul and The Stars/ Within the Temple of Isis? Interesting new name thank you LouBelle

Is it related to Lou BELLE!!!!

Is there a relation to model Camilla "Bell Alberta", Lady Gaga, or actress Jena Malone?

A nice find by OneisOne regarding Project 1138/Same Sex marital benefits (see post, includes info about Albert.png)

Is there a relation to Ultrasonic Testing (external link] shared by shushu in reference to the Q&A noting there are "levels"

- - What or who is SAM? This could actually stand for many things and was mentioned many times and I can't include them all - if it doesn't specifically relate to something already discussed I can't mention it.

- - What could they be recanting? Everything maybe?

- - What does any of this have to do with the University of Florida?

Is there a relation to John Proffitt? (thank you WarminIndy - closest info recap here)

Also from WarminIndy, whats up with the "Look both ways before cross the street"?

I found this so far in relation to "look both ways":
- IMDB 2005 Movie: Look Both Ways - about a train wreck....
- I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road. — Stephen Hawking
- its also almost a direct quote from the movie CryBaby (Depp; 1990)

Could the frequency of wing beats per second account for their code names? (re: sparrow/monty python/I lost the link)

Why do "sighting photos" have the University of South Florida on them? thanks to Jagx1981

Rushunt found this3.8.11 It is Georgi Markov was poisoned / killed by his wife Anna Belle Markov Dilke, which killed him with a umbrella poisoned, 08/03/11 is the date the org .. BELLE is trying to save their trauma. (and included some more very creepy videos in his post, don't miss them if you need another nightmare!)

drphilxr reminded me that 175,000 women denied a womens rights movement affiliation and that Arabella Mansfield was a "shemale" lawyer (wiki didn't confirm the shemale part, but did say she was a womens rights lawyer) - it was asked about on the Q&A but no real answer was given (response was "the first shemale lawyer" like they were poking fun of the shemale part)

Someone pointed it out it may be related to steganography (external link). I lost who said it, if you'd like credit, please U2U me.

Mad Simian speculated there may be SSTV (slow scan tv) signal embedded in the audio (if anyone is capable of checking on that)

A new speculation caught my eye from B. Morrison about the unec misspelling - and that it could mean "Brutality Unnecessary"

Blood disease issues and speculation in connection with Elenin...
Zippidee - Allegedly virus found in Antartica dating to last time Elenin came around. 40% mortality rate of rh- blood type. 60% survival with hyper auto immune as well as reduced aging and some dna changes. (source needed)
Along these lines violentz313 pointed out that BELLE could stand for "Biological Effect of Low Level Exposure"
Rushunt u2u'd me with a summation of this blood thing, I thought it was worth adding after all
- "Basically the rh-blood warning about comet carrying a disease that affects neg blood types . Prior known to be here from last passing of elenin and found in antartica. After com met passes 170.20 will broadcast warning, possible tie to 8.3.11"
- IceFlower is still unconvinced!
- dyllels points out that 170.20 MHZ is the Federal Disaster Network

Also, this morning, they did respond to a new question about new pictures on the sightings page - and claim they are "KEY" - this is not the first mention of 'key' so that might be important although they previously said a "key wasn't necessary" - Phasma sorted out some locations for us! along with this info about Austria, and this info that ties in with the Holocaust theories below!

LONG POST by WirminIndy with loads of speculation including Casey Anthony and Jaycee Dugard, possibly leading into the "womens rights" theories. A MUST READ!

Finally - after the text was decoded, most of us hit a brick wall on the doodles in the OP, so if anyone has any new ideas for that - would greatly appreciate it!
Some things I suspected confirmed by mutantgenius here.

Thanks to jewells for sharing info from other forums (for additional reading check them out)

Additional Thanks to TRiPWiRe for some recap info - also check out some interesting image features he found in the Sightings
And Thanks to grey580 for his ulti-list of "things we know from the Q&A"
edit on 21-7-2011 by Forevever because: recap add

edit on 21-7-2011 by Forevever because: tweak

edit on 21-7-2011 by Forevever because: added doodle link

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I can see the whole Casey Anthony thing. It ties in with the Women's Rights and kind of with the John 8:3-11 about the woman at the well. Kind of like people not throwing the first stone when everyone has committed sin.

Forever, you are doing a great job.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Alright good to know.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IceFlower

I am not uninformed sir, and no offense taken, however. If shtf and

What part is myth and how did I spread it. I made a connection that I found unusual, I never stated that it was fact. I in all honesty think this is a big hoax however it is fun to participate and wonder

There was a thread about rh- blood
And being found in antartica,
And being from elenin,
And 170.20mhz is a fem a type channel
It can be heard on a ham radio as well as the transmissions from 50-60's could have been
You can send Morris code over ham,
You can mask signals with others,
I don't see any wrong doing here
It's the same as saying it's a program or Trojan or movie or hollicoust ....
It's all speculative.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

not quite....what immediately comes to a medical mind for photosensitivity:

systemic lupus (erythematosus)

doxycycline/ tetracycline drug Rx

and the oddball of AIP (acute intermittent porphyria)(madness of king george)

- - anything causing a skin reaction to UV light essentially.

Why this angle again? (Im working the posts backwards, quite a few since last night!)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by potential_problem

This is the only one I have a link to. I just started "playing the game" today.

8-3-11.info/View7ProgressSTC.png

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by don rumsfeld

no videos shared come from the 8•3•11 site or are endorsed in the Q&A
they're found on youtube and they could use any music they wanted

I don't know about the vids or who created them, but the sounds used on the site
all come from the link I posted. I think the folks behind this have broken some of
the codes & are re-using them for their own purposes.

Just a thought!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichieBod

Originally posted by mutantgenius
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d25df2e9cb7.png[/atsimg]

Just posting this again in case anyone missed it. Maybe someone else can work on the letters I missed. I had a hard time seeing what the characters were but if anyone has a better program maybe they can clean it up and see better. The Blue letters were added by me BTW. Also, I believe the F and B by the sun/star may refer to front and back, as it says orientation underneath.

Ok, I'm new to all of this, but am mystified by the whole thing. Here is my view on the picture:
1. The image in the top right is a 'birds eye' view of the image on the left.
2. The 'wires' coming out of this seem to depict a wheel of sorts, indicating the structure moves.
3. The 'side on' image on the left looks like the upper body of a human.
4. The mouth appears to by spraying something out.
5. This spray could be fuelled from the two rectangular structures which look like batteries at the front and back of the upper body and are connected by pipes.
6. The head also move back and forward.

So, If I put all of this together, you have the top half of a human, which can rotate 360 degrees, moving its head back and forth, spraying whatever it maybe out of it's mouth.

That's all I wanted to share! Feel free to shoot me down in flames, I'm a novice, but we all gotta start somewhere!!

I think it is supposed to denote a person speaking, and that its head can turn. Like to be two faced or to speak on two sides or something. The lines coming out of the mouth are sound in my op. just a gut feeling!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

the simplest answer is usually the correct one, and no simpler...

i think you are onto something. the whois registry points right at houston, TX for the site.

keep pinging away at that angle - this may be as "mundane" as an exposure to syphilis...
edit on 7/21/2011 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Regarding doodles
I believe they came off the original site which is no longer in existance but we'll have to wait for domo to confirm unless I can find it (I think its somewhere between page 40 and page 55)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
OK. Still catching up (again) I was looking at the sightings page again and USF really stood out.

Here is the wiki page about what USF could possibly stand for....en.wikipedia.org...

One of the options is Universal Subtitle Format. en.wikipedia.org...

Does anyone know how to make any of there pages into that format, maybe it will tell us something?????

Back to reading!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Thats why you Rock!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
has anyone see this link...

8-3-11.info...

link   
reply to post by ChemTrails101

Nice one Chem...

I've been trying to listen to it, but it's making my head all funny. I think they are numbers rather than letters, but i'm not sure.

Morse code alphabet

Anyone good at morse code?

link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

d..damn, that's interesting, need to check sth.
did someone try to teleport whole site?
btw, i wonder where "extended" image is taken from(one we can see on first page of thread).
edit on 21-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlyer96
Hey dont know if this has been posted yet but in the "sightings" page, on the 20th one down, the flyer underneath the Belle flyer says "hope (then a word i cannot see) is strgength. Sentimental hope is slavery. Mechanical hope is a disease." in spanish. Dont know if it has anything to do with this at all, but it caught my eye. Also i have a strong feeling one or two of these photos are from Argentina.

Just quoting you for a bump, so everyone can see. I saw that and was wondering what it meant. Can you decipher any others? I saw Lucas 1:37 in there. (as in Luke 1:37)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

One idea I had when i saw the umbrella was that i might stand for 'stand' u know, like umbrella stand? so the cloud and the finger pointing could stand for 'stand up' or stand down

Just an idea to throw into the mix

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So IF ☂(whatever that is) is ☁ ☟ (top down?)

What does ☼▲ Mean?

(Germany, nature, narture, friends, ras alhague, altair, alphekka?

☼▲)

This may have been asked(and or answered) along time ago. I just have a feeling. (and a huge headache.)

☼▲☂☁ ☟

Originally posted by NicelyToasted

One idea I had when i saw the umbrella was that i might stand for 'stand' u know, like umbrella stand? so the cloud and the finger pointing could stand for 'stand up' or stand down

Just an idea to throw into the mix

Interesting idea.....
edit on 21-7-2011 by lifespath420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2011 by lifespath420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

It's MORSE code - not morris.

I am not going to educate everyone here as to frequencies, amateur radio operations or "MORRIS" code. I spent too much time studying theory to obtain my license and am confident is saying that your supposition as it relates to "ham radio" is totally untrue, offbase, and quite frankly a little loony. But CLEARLY all of you know more from simply searching the internet. Good for you.

Geeze, I give up. Carry on all with the flights of fantasy you are persuing. Good Luck to you all.

I am sorry to see Domo1's thread deterioriate into this.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemTrails101

I remember it being mentioned but thats the first time I clicked it

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join