It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by riukan

and yet another new member!
rock on! not sure where your'e going with that page though since I dont know how to read German
anyone else?

link   
reply to post by IceFlower

No I am not an operator. I am listening over a downloadable program called hamsphere 2.0.
The music intro is very similar to what I am hearing as well as repetitive numbers being said. Thats what I'm getting at.

link   
reply to post by Forevever

I never said this was any sort of multi-media. What I said specifically was that is was an open source software to be distributed and used by others to open doors (sites) that are not open. My posts have had nothing to do with movies, games, or anything multi-media related.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HalLangerhans

lots of us are pretty sure its a hoax, or will be disappointing

but just like you we're enjoying the thread ♥

link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by WarminIndy

picked up on the syphalis.... hitler had syphalis....
back to holocaust thing.... just thinking out loud

Also, Austria was Hitler's birthplace, and one of the first 'Sightings' pictures is in Vienna, Austria. Not to mention Buenos Aires, (also another place where a 'Sightings' picture was located) which has a Holocaust Museum. I'll see if there's any other connections to the other locations I listed to the holocaust.

link   

Originally posted by ChemTrails101
in the 60s did we send out bob dylan music into space???? like we did all them t.v. shows. maybe "they" picked up the signal.

And we sent a time capsule with the album Across the Universe by the Beatles.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

no videos shared come from the 8•3•11 site or are endorsed in the Q&A
they're found on youtube and they could use any music they wanted

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

This is not "ham" radio related. I am flabergasted how people are even coming up with this.

link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

someone did point out the morse code in that earlier
but no one seems to know how to type it out (there's a detranslator if you can...)

link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
reply to post by wildoracle13

Hilarious.....I need a 5hour!
Thanks for setting me str8

U g0t 1t. HEAHAHAEEEhehehehahahha. That was ch33sy. Okay. im done.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Okay. This is just too much to be a coincidence. At nearly all of the locations I tracked the 'Sightings' photos to, there is a Holocaust Museum.

Vienna, Austria = Holocaust Museum.
Southern Florida = Holocaust Museum.
Houston, Texas = Holocaust Museum.
Colorado = Holocaust Museum.
Buenos Aires = Holocaust Museum.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

If you want to send me the specific section of suspected morse code, I can decipher it. (licensing requirements for general class amateur radio required morse code)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemTrails101
reply to post by Cuervo

its sounds close if a you analyze the audio files the distortion is not "synthetic" in any way. so is not man made. if it was man made it would be more easy to remove the white noise. the white noise in the audio files was recorded at the time the files were originally recorded. no post production work here that's my job

It is man-made because I made it and... well, I'm a man. I was trying to point out how something man-made was done so with the unconscious desire to imitate the seemingly random frequencies that are in these "number station" recordings. It lends evidence that everything is man-made and nothing is.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by don rumsfeld

no videos shared come from the 8•3•11 site or are endorsed in the Q&A
they're found on youtube and they could use any music they wanted

That's the question though - they could use any music they wanted, so why this when everything else about their site seems to hint at significance and the unravelling of a clue did they just go "aww, screw it lets just find some freaky sounds"? I think the audio has purpose, if it doesn't why bother adding it? It would still be quite a striking site with no sound.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

I don't see any morse code on that page, even when I highlight everything. I saw early on in the thread, that people were saying different browsers were getting different results when viewing the pages, so that must be why I can't see it?

link   
Is there any mention of location on where sightings are being shot from?

im not sure about the first one but the two under it are in Florida. They have mention to and logos for USF
( University South Florida ) still looking through them.

link   
reply to post by IceFlower

Were basing that on the fact that ham radio can pick up the codes that are readily displayed on the site, that and when you look at the tie with the rh- theory there is a ham reference 170.20.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Cough.

I take a 5min break and there's is already a new page

link   

Also, Austria was Hitler's birthplace, and one of the first 'Sightings' pictures is in Vienna, Austria.

And Deutschland, what is Germany in English has 11 letters.

link   
reply to post by Phasma

There are thousands of Holocaust Musems around the world. Just don't see this as a key point.

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join