It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by whathasitcome2

An interesting question, with some of the religious meanings hidden away in this information it could be a Viral version of an End Times senario.

Lets look at what they are saying:

They said it will bring a mixed responce. Well I think any event where a "Saviour" figure appears will be met with a mixed responce.

It will be Legal. There's nothing illigal about someone claming to be Christ as far as the law is concerned...

It wont cause anyones deaths. Someone claiming to be Christ (or Christ Himself appearing) wont cause anyone to die.

Interesting....

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Heh..

MYSTERIOUS posters with the picture of a girl and a date have been spotted in Spain and around the world.

Euroweeklynews

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Forevever

Just an interesting sidenote here: Mugwort and Wormwood are both plants. I practice witchcraft and use lots of different herbs. These two are related. Wormwood is used to make absenth. A popular drink in the late 19 and early 20th centuries. It was outlawed as an illegal drug. A new version of absenth is now available but it is not the same as the original. Absenth or wormwood are both mind altering drugs. You can smoke wormwood and get buzzed.

Hi, me too. You can also smoke Mugwort and get a bit of a buzz. Used as an alternative to alternative pot. Not too good but anyway, my 2 c.

link   

Originally posted by wildoracle13

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by violentz313
Let's try this again lol didn't see this in the recap thread....
BELLE - Biological Effects of Low Level Exposures
To me this relates with the mentioned skin condition radiation poisoning come to mind again if already said I'm done lol

Nice one!
adding it to the recap with the blood thing Zippy mentioned

Oh lordy, please don't let the blood thing be true. Ugh. So, this might be dumb but it keeps sticking and I am deperately trying to keep up here. UMBRELLA = UM8R311A

Just weird? I don't know. Ink blot like that one guy said.

Wow! Now lets remove the 8311 from UMBRELLA and we get Umbra.

The umbra (Latin for "shadow") is the darkest part of the shadow, where the light source is completely blocked by the occluding body. An observer in the umbra experiences a total eclipse.

en.wikipedia.org...
So, could three days of darkness be relevant?

link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
When asked how the weather was in texas they gave a link.....www.the.../?zipcode=77586

For...Seabrook, TX

Also, there is a place called Bay Knoll in clear water Texas....reffered to way in the beginning of the thread. Bay Knoll is in the lost dog poster in the sightings section. Whats with Texas?

Anybody? Anyone?

I think their answer is implying they're not in Texas
I think they're in chicago personally

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whathasitcome2
It will be curious if the 8.3.11ers are connected with the planet ELEers. IF that is the case, then I will be surprised and interested. The BELLE (Biological Effects of Low Level Exposure) connection has me interested and can be connected to planet/comet ELE (Extinction Level Event). This could also just be imagination run rampant since ELE has been so much the subject in the last year.

Let me go wack. Maybe ELEnin is a virus, not a comet. Or just a drained brain from all this fun wackiness of this thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whathasitcome2

Didnt the site say that they expected mixed reactions to this event? So that should pretty much rule out an ELE. I dont think there would be any mixed reactions to that. I think we would all feel pretty much the same.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
When asked how the weather was in texas they gave a link.....www.the.../?zipcode=77586

For...Seabrook, TX

Also, there is a place called Bay Knoll in clear water Texas....reffered to way in the beginning of the thread. Bay Knoll is in the lost dog poster in the sightings section. Whats with Texas?

Anybody? Anyone?

Something tells me there's something more to the 'Sightings' Page than we're acknowledging.

My guess would be that all of the pictures are linked somehow, maybe looking at the surrounding posters would help give us some clues as to where the locations are that these 8-3-11 posters are being put. I'll do some investigation and try to figure out the locations.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Can someone provide me with the links to the drawings and the alphabet used?
I went thought all pages here and only found the images but not the links...
thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
www.google.co.uk...~&btnG=Google+Search&oq=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2F8-3-1 1.info%2F+~&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=1434l49758l0l51179l2l2l0l0l0l0l894l1679l6-2l2

Is this of any use?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

its sounds close if a you analyze the audio files the distortion is not "synthetic" in any way. so is not man made. if it was man made it would be more easy to remove the white noise. the white noise in the audio files was recorded at the time the files were originally recorded. no post production work here that's my job

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

That in and of itself is amazing. There have been no trolls on here trying to ruin it. Maybe it has something to do with enlightenment of some kind.
Except for the crazy ranting fellow very early on its been peaceful and fun. Glad I stumbled upon it on my day off. I would have not gotten very far had I been at work today.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

click that link
3rd one down is the white house link

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IceFlower

would games fall under multimedia?

reply to post by Zippidee

the sun and triangle was pointed out
no real speculation on it yet - can you give me an idea where you're going with that link?

reply to post by karen61057

Maybe they dont consider themselves aliens maybe they consider themselves the original occupants. A homecoming of sorts.

now I totally shoulda thought of that!!

reply to post by Zippidee

Umbra just totally gave me chills

reply to post by Phasma

its been speculated theyre all hung with the same tape - and someone mentioned they all have a different number of pull tabs

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Apologies if this has already been covered, my brain is stewed

Has anyone worked out what the morse code is on the sightings page?

Sightings

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee

To me this relates with the mentioned skin condition radiation poisoning come to mind again if already said I'm done lol

Nice one!

Oh lordy, please don't let the blood thing be true. Ugh. So, this might be dumb but it keeps sticking and I am deperately trying to keep up here. UMBRELLA = UM8R311A

The umbra (Latin for "shadow") is the darkest part of the shadow, where the light source is completely blocked by the occluding body. An observer in the umbra experiences a total eclipse.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nope, you get UMRA. Try again

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I guess it could be possible that aliens arrive playing hollow poor recordings of Bob Dylan music. I can see them getting off their ship now playing the music on their hand held devices while we are all standing around saying something like "you have to be fing kidding....of all the crap we sent out over the airwaves, you come here with that?"

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wildoracle13

awwww I was into the Umbra thing too

link   
8-3-11.info...

ha ha ha it sound like close encounters of the third kind let me edit that file i will be back...
edit on 21-7-2011 by ChemTrails101 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Zippidee

Nice one!

hey i found that belle link credit where it due guys

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join