It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have seen many notions about atrocious movie,

I do respect your opinion and what do I know

What bothers me about that is it doesn't really follow anything 8.3.11 is saying or leaking, most of the viral campaigns somewhat follow at least the plot line somewhat this doesn't match the movie description. It says they found their movie camera and they were never heard of again, doesn't have anything to do with skin afflictions or people that were alive back then no video cameras and no code type things.

I been wrong before so I am not sure, that just doesnt work for me.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HarHar

Or from the Uk perspective its 8 March 2011

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ahhh while scanning the pages the word exocrine pops up.

Exocrine glands are glands that secrete their products (including hormones and other chemical messengers) into ducts (duct glands) that lead directly into the external environment. They are the counterparts to endocrine glands, which secrete their products (hormones) directly into the bloodstream (ductless glands) or release hormones (paracrines) that affect only target cells nearby the release site.
hh

htt

first link is the page exocrine pops up
second is source for definition of Exocrine

edit on 21-7-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whathasitcome2

Yes, we shouldn't believe anything that's said on the web but to play the "game" i will take their word that it has nothing to do with any movie. They've been asked and said no. They've been asked if they have answered all the questions truthfully, and said yes. I will keep playing the game and if it turns out they were lying all we can do is to not support whatever they were promoting. (UNLESS IT REALLY LOOKS AMAZING!
)

It definitely feels a bit viral but i will take "their word" and keep on playing the game.
edit on 7/21/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I've created a negative image of her and blown it up to different sizes. I know that the eyes become extremely bright and they appear to have sun spots. I know, I know....I'm freakin losin it right?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
OK guys! Click here: www.imdb.com...

Belle (2011)
Drama - 2011 (USA)
Based on the true life of Belle Gunness, Belle is the story of America's most prolific female serial killer at the turn of the century.

Problem solved!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ok, I was able to get to page 8 of this post last night before leaving work and now this morning it is at 51. This site never disappoints when there is something so mysterious and intriguing to explore and examine.
Even though I did not read any further and I may be missing a lot of information that was discovered after page 8, I have come up with an idea that can to mind about all this.
Without going back and digging up all the information others have discovered I will just lay it out and see where it goes.
We know we have a picture of a young girl/older woman who in another picture has the older side disfigured. We have a link to a site that discusses Enricks which apparently is a nasty cancer induced tumor. This is through an Asian site and gives information about the cancer in Taiwanese. Clicking into the site we have a video with a distorted woman's face that is overlaid with an audio of what sound like ham radio with a female voice repeating a number sequence over and over.
A few posters have made mention of ham radio and morse code.
A picture is shown of an automated figure that can speak and seems to be controlled remotely.
We have a symbol that looks very much to be a crude drawing of some type of atom or atomic reaction.
We have an umbrella and is tied to storms and rain.
We have numbers that have been related to troop movements starting with 18,000 which is the exact amount of the reported dead after Japans earthquake and tsunami; with increasing amounts of so called troop movements of 21,000, 36,000, 68,000, and 175,000.
8-3-11 is the disclosure date that when the 8 and 3 are added together comes to 11:11; a time of revelation, awareness or awakening.
Ok, enough of the facts that i have gathered and pondered over.

My thoughts.
What if this time we have really stumbled on to a revelation, one that is coming from underground, that is a message of desperation that will be exposed on 8-3-11 of a disaster that is already fallen on us and is blacked out so completely that the only way to disclose anything is by burying it deep in cryptic messaging. A message that will be transmitted old school fashion though ham radio in morse code or binary code over open air waves.
A disclosure that will reveal information that has been placed under a complete media black out about a situation right under all out noses to those that have dug into the cryptic messages and clues that have been relayed to us in the only way they felt would reach as many as possible in such a short notice and not draw any unnecessary attention, but to a group that looks for such unrealistic means as ATS and dozen of other conspiracy groups to discover and relay to the world.
Are you still with me???
I think what we may have is a message about the people of Japan and the desperate conditions that they are in, being relayed the only way they have found available.
Could the picture of the girl/woman with the morphed picture, tied to the Enricks condition ( a cancerous tumor cause by high radiation, not an actual condition name) that has been ravaging the population of Japan causing massive deaths, i.e 18,000, 21,000, 36,000, 68,000, and 175,000?
The drawing that looks very atomic in nature explaining the Enricks ( Look up Enrico Fermi )?
Could the drawing of the speaker controlled under ground, be a group that is trying to get the word out without causing the authorities to discover them to as many as possible as quickly as they can to have as large an audience on hand on 8-11-11?
Is Japan dying under our very eyes, under a complete media black out and someone it about to reveal the complete truth of what is happening there.
Could the majority of the population of Japan with their tradition of honor and pride be committing hara-kari?
We know that the nuclear disaster there makes Chernobyl look like a joke.
Has the radiation levels raised to a point that it has killed 21, 36, 68, 175 thousand people?
I think most of the clues are there for this.
I could be way off track, but what is going on over in Japan right now that we can be 100% sure of?
What do you think?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been said but: has anyone looked at Belle M Wagner, author of The Science of The Soul and The Stars / Within The Temple of Isis as connection to this? Isis is often seen accompanied by a Key-like symbol 2.bp.blogspot.com...
Then there's the star in the picture and the Caseopia refrences. Plus the sun like symbol with the eye in the middle?
Just a thought. I haven't really a clue what this is all about but it's a good puzzle, whatever it is!

Sorry, just googled that Key symbol, it's called Ankh or Key Of Life...
edit on 21-7-2011 by LouBelle because: Added Ankh bit

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Does anyone know if there is a way of searching through the index directory for the website?? I know its possible to browse some directories that have not got a index included, surely there must be a way of browsing each file from the parent directory of the website where all of the files seem to be stored?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
what does the phonetic alphabet being recited in the background say? Sorry if this has been mentioned, too many posts to look through.

link   
I honestly don't really have a clue what this could be about,
but after reading every formspring question and all the pages in this thread
All I've gotten out of it, is that people are going to need an umbrella on august 3rd (?)

heres a question from the formspring:
Question: "☂?
answer:

☟"
to me that would imply that something is going to come down from the sky, no?

And another question/answer that seemed related was this one:
"Q: Comment pouvez-vous assurer que personne ne court aucun danger si la fin du monde est une éventualité ?

A:Nous pouvons assurer que personne n'est en danger de nous. Comme pour tout le reste dangereux dans ce monde, apportent une ☂."

(use google translate if you don't speak french)

And I also read somewhere ( can't remember which site at the moment) that on one of the 8-3-11.info site's pages, there's a girl talking in some sort of number alphabet, which translates to her ordering a woman to murder someone with a poisonous umbrella.

Any ideas??

link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by QBSneak000

The child is repeating one through nine and zero over and over, like grade-school rote learning.

Thanks for posting the vid again. I've been with this thread from page 1, but I wouldn't have found it.

I have to respectfully disagree. Its not sequential in that it does not follow that order from 0 to 9.

Are you talking about the creepy vid with the doll? I'm making out loads of 1's, 4's 6's, 7's, 8's but's no way your basic 0 to 9 repetition. Anyone shine a light on this? Have people already taken these numbers into account or have me and my fella gotta sit here all night trying to work out the blurry german.

Gah..I need much coffee and my headphones.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
this may help you searching...

Selman, Belle

link

link

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLTKing
OK guys! Click here: www.imdb.com...

Belle (2011)
Drama - 2011 (USA)
Based on the true life of Belle Gunness, Belle is the story of America's most prolific female serial killer at the turn of the century.

Problem solved!!

you may be right, man.
en.wikipedia.org...
look at the pict there(older girls' haircut).

but then, why they did say this thing about 11.11.11 11:11..hm.

then, why they used these mp3's, as it seems to be completely unrelated.

but, if this is it, i won't watch this movie, Belle Gunness story is story of greed and decay, just boring popculture era average bs. worst antihero possible(equal for me to movie about diamond stealers(geez), etc).
edit on 21-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Thanks. After reading many interpretations on here and being COMPLETELY and UTTERLY overwhelmed, my little tidbit seems kind of dumb. But I've been reading every single post.

I agree, even if it is a viral marketing campaign, it was a lot of fun!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Come on ATSers...this is nothing of any importance! It's a movie, game, music release or book. When has anything important been wrapped up in so much silliness?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
ok, i apologize if someone has already brought this up, as i haven't had time to read all 52 pages yet but the numbers and alphabet heard repeating could be something like a number's station. i found out about this from a novel i read some years ago.. check it out..

Numbers stations (or number stations) are shortwave radio stations of uncertain origin. In the 1950s, Time magazine reported that the numbers stations first appeared shortly after World War II and were using a format that had been used to send weather data during that war. Numbers stations generally broadcast artificially generated voices reading streams of numbers, words, letters (sometimes using a spelling alphabet), tunes or Morse code . They are in a wide variety of languages and the voices are usually female, although sometimes men's or children's voices are used. Evidence supports popular assumptions that the broadcasts are used to send messages to spies . This usage has not been publicly acknowledged by any government that may operate a numbers station, although two QSLs have been received from numbers stations by shortwave listeners who sent reception reports to said stations, which is the expected behaviour of a non-clandestine station.

SOURCE
edit on 21/7/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
ok I think I'm ALL caught up - Recap to post shortly, hopefully it will answer EVERYONES questions (please do not hesitate to use your "find on page" feature included in most browsers/software)

There will also be a few after the recap that I address directly - so bear with me ♥

And amazing work people! I am also impressed and a lot of you deserve a giant round of applause!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
ok i just want to add some things that have been said and answered on the forumspring site, members on ats have posted about the images being the 'key' but i noticed in one of the questions on forumspring asking

'is she the key? the reply was a key is unecessary

www.formspring.me...

also when told they were making a very very big mistake they simply answered 'we know'

www.formspring.me...

i strongly suggest reading through these questions as a lot of interesting things have been brought up and hopefully someone on here can piece these things together =D

www.formspring.me...

www.formspring.me...

www.formspring.me...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Just wanted to add that 11-11 11:11 AM is the exact time German carnival starts...

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join