It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by godWhisperer

Yip, some clue or they're playing with us. Two pics, 'i fell down' & 'i could not stand' have associated text 115

reply to post by mutantgenius

myself!!! i added, subtracted, multiplied ....nothing

edit on 7/21/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
reply to post by godWhisperer

Yip, some clue or they're playing with us. Two pics, 'i fell down' & 'i could not stand' have associated text 115

I am getting the feeling they are playing with us. If they aren't. Could that be them saying "above below" or whatever again? (I'm getting tired)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Is it just me who thinks this image looks photoshopped?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKindChap

That's what I was thinking. Something looks 'off', but I can't tell what it is.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

Aye, That it does. (to me)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

not only that one.
that specific has simple shadow made under "pinton proffesional" page that looks entirely unnatural imho(THAT one looks flat and just pasted into whole img).
edit on 21-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The stickers seem very.. Flat, That's what i thought at first, Perhaps the phone numbers are important?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phasma

That's what I was thinking. Something looks 'off', but I can't tell what it is.

I think they admitted to them being photoshopped. Thay totally are, those stickers are way too clean ande crisp. There are numbers everywhere too. I think numbers are important somehow.
Keep adding and subtracting!!!!!! (Kidding)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

No, no! Don't blow yours off. It's given me a rudder for a couple of days now. It's better written, comprehensive and way more coherent than mine. If you hadn't put in the time and shared your results, I wouldn't have thought to do the same. Well done, Forever. Inspirational.

Can't wait to find out. This thing really is an ink-blot. Every deeply buried hope I have for us came spewing out of my heart as soon as I ran across this and noticed the difference between it and every other "mystery movement". If all I get from this is the increase in self-knowl4edge I've already gained, I guess I'll settle for it and be satisfied.

But...!!!! What if?!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I tried looking up one of the numbers, and it's apparently from Central/Southern America. Aside from that, there really isn't much information about the numbers.

I feel like Captain Obvious.

edit on 21-7-2011 by Phasma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The stickers seem very.. Flat, That's what i thought at first, Perhaps the phone numbers are important?

Yes, i was thinking the "New looking" Stickers look off.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yes, and not only does it look like the numbers on the surrounding ads were put there intentionally, but none of them are in actual phone number format.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RichieBod

funny this image also reminds me of the IVANS used in MARINE CORPS TRAINING RANGES... any other jarheads agree.....

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I am Wil and I've been following this thread since it first started, and boy has it grown. I'd like to give everyone my 2 cents on what this creepy site is about, hopefully you take them into consideration.

GUYS... I JUST GOT A BREAK THROUGH.

Okay, someone said the movie Atrocious was premiering in the US that date, and that it is about 3 people. A boy a girl and a ghost chick.

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE APPEAR IN THE PICTURE.

I think Domo1 did it but idk he edited the picture and there was a secret image of a ghost chick in the picture. So that means theres 1 ghost chick.

The left side (our right) of her/his face is a boys.

The right side (our left) is a girl.

1 Boy, 1 Girl, and a Ghost.

Anyone else agree?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
8-3-11.info...

I'm not sure whats in the top right of this picture, But where's an arrow pointing up to?
edit on 21-7-2011 by AKindChap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Agree sir...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKA23
Continued...

At least one of them is sufficiently old to remember the words to Dylan's “115th Dream”. They could have picked up on Python's unladen bird from re-runs on TV but maybe not. I suspect from their references (only game played is “Doom”) at least one of them is my age.

They do not consider themselves an elite although they are particular about their choice in “helper”. Repeatedly they state they are no better than their questioners and are performing this “service” for altruistic reasons. They have pledged to each other that they will not profit from this activity in any way although their “helpers” may receive a “reward” if they choose to. The group is not Utopian (peace is boring, capitalism “works”) nor fundamentalist Xtian (the egg came first).

Despite their repeated denials, it's very likely a confederate is supplying at least some of the questions. Please see the answers to questions 202 to 206. If strung together the answers make the sentence “These are not good questions.” To be able to plan the answers to five questions such that they make an independent statement relevant to the discussion, the responder would surely have needed to know the questions in advance. Their claim to tell only the truth is betrayed by a statement that they personally know “the other thousands”. No one can personally know “thousands” of anything. We didn't say because no one else would. We do not think of the general mass as weak or scared.

They deny any political stance but have not taken the opportunity to deny there is a religious aspect to the “event”. (“Q: are you a kind of religion?. cause if you are this really sucks" A: "Accept people for who they are.”)

Some general impressions and a speculation or two: Their web site is poorly designed and poorly maintained indicating less than professional websters. Several screens on the mirror site that is available now are repeated on the page. The quality on their site makes me think they have no real programmers of any description in their group or, if they do, the programmers aren't doing their job. They are not accomplished artisans. Even if they were trying to obfuscate their intentions, the drawings and design of their site are primitive. The number codes seem to be no more relevant than Belle. If there is information to be had from the recordings they are in no way promoting its retrieval.

Your posts are a brilliant piece of psychological interpretation of textual answers.

I know you are on to something here.......keep at it!

link   
found thi
what is this?

found thiswww.traaad.org...

its a list of hash somethings... im not a crypt expert...

but this is interesting...

"124d70b484a6979e166ee44bc11e0c1e um8r311a "

umbrella

8 3 1 1

cryptography
s...

link   
Sooo why is this a conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84

Yes, and not only does it look like the numbers on the surrounding ads were put there intentionally, but none of them are in actual phone number format.

What about the 4 & 6? 4 on the left & 6 on the right.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join