It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I accidentally put 18 there I meant 11111111111111111. I'm sorry I have a migraine but cannot get away from the commuter lol

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

I'm trying to make it so anyone who gets behind only has to read a maximum of 5 pages (including on my recap)

I won't go anywhere I promise

just look for my signature link ♥
edit on 21-7-2011 by Forevever because: type o negative

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I meant the "Sacred Feminine"

And the abductor of Katie Callaway and Jaycee Dugard was Phillip Garrido. Forgot to put that in there.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

Constellation type symbols were found in the image of "Belle", by Domo1 here

I admit my astronomy sucks, someone else will have to decide what they are

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Haven't seen this posted and not sure if It's connected but this was posted on a site called funny junk underneath the Bella picture posted 40min ago....

8-3-11.info/The ones who chant in darkness, The ones who feed on fear, The ones who devour your dreams, These ones are getting near. These people are not friendly, You should be afraid, For these people that are not friendly, These people are not man-made. They cower in the darkness, They follow you silently, You should hide inside your house, You should lock it with your key. They knock upon your door, They scream at you in pain, However do not worry, For these people I have slain... 8-3-11 Their time will come, be ready

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Some of those symbols look like the deciphered alphabet on the page with the rocks and dummy

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
here's a really nice picture on their endorsed FB page

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44fb4a042962.jpg[/atsimg]

just to break up the monotony a bit - I dont think its related

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Could be. It just appears that they are answering things very deliberately. For someone to mention a "key" earlier in the conversation, it seems they could have simply said "they are important" or something along those lines, when someone asked if they held clues. But they specifically said "they're key".

Just thinking.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by violentz313

I posted that a page or so back, sounds kinda like the dark-night thing to me

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The Mormon thing is interesting, but sounds like the plant lipid number (8311) assignment by some science organization: Just a coincidence.

However, I do think that a Mormon connection to future events will certainly take place, but I have a hard time believing that it has anything at all to do with the four or five founders of 8-3-11.info.

What was the assessment of the umbrella. Besides the picture of Belle (which is more than likely someone's grand mother with a skin condition), the umbrella has significance. The moderator certainly did not shy away from the skin condition connection (only to say that it was not life threatening).

Apparently this group has one coder. What he codes is probably just their website peripherals. Whether or not their coder is doing more complex coding (hacking, trojans, etc.) is unknown. I would say that the person who is their coder is probably a hard coder and not a web designer. I think I have already pointed out in the past that the website has no evidence of being done by a designer- rather it has been done by a software coder. I know the difference quite well because there are few people in the world that fit into both categories (designer and hard coder). It is easy to pick out mistakes from both groups. For example, the picture of Belle is a 180.1 ppi photo which is not a standard design format for anything. It is a rather odd pixel dimension. I also think it was something like about 600 kb which is pretty large file size for a black and white photo. This led me to believe that it might have extra effects applied to the photo such as hidden codes, etc., and that probably more than one person (and device) had a turn on the image.

What would cause a mixed reaction amongst people on 8-3-11? They say the reaction would be mixed. I do remember something about the blood types of people having to do with mixed reactions to events as well. There could be a connection there.

Just for discussion sake, since the story seems to be a dead end anyway, could we suppose that the so called rapture could be accomplished through DNA/blood type. That would certainly be a case where some people would be happy about it and others not so. Personally, I am not a fan of any christian rapture talk since it is not well documented in the bible and is more speculation than anything (except for the verse of the plowers in the field where one will be taken and one left behind) but it does make for some interesting parallels.

Regardless of historical/religious texts involved, we see a pattern from these texts of people being "grouped" by DNA/blood line. That did cross my mind for about 1/10th of a second when the scientific number for a certain plant lipid (8311) was brought up, but after looking at the research of the plant lipid, I can bet the biological connection just isn't there.

Now about the theorized Mormon connection. That certainly does play into bloodline theory, but again, we have taken something that seems more like a crackpot social science project to extremes of investigation and speculation.

The moderators of their forum do state that some people who have emailed them have figured it out already but we have no indication of who or what they figured out.

This is a pretty good viral subject, but I am a ways away from seeing any kind of grande Ghandi movement arising out of this particular viral project. Certainly the return of Michael Jackson under the Hollywood Sign on July 13th was a BIG FLOP. I have no reason to believe this project won't be as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

I'm looking at the pictures...
My gut is telling me "they're key" because they exist
key being... that people are spreading the word, paying attention, trying to reach others?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

Yes, definitely a vote a confidence from me. I've loved reading your posts. You've slapped a whole new angle on this thing, and I think it's worth looking into.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Sorry about that then I must have missed it does sound odd though a lot different then the nobody will be in danger as they are saying.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by violentz313

It's fine. It was buried quickly glad someone else found it. They say no harm from them.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm sure someone has done this already but here's an interesting thought..
John 8:3-11

New International Version (NIV)

3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
I'm sure someone has done this already but here's an interesting thought..
John 8:3-11

The feminst connection has been well talked about already. In fact, I am not seeing anything new accept for the Casey Anthony connection. Really have to scratch my head on that one for sure. I guess you can make a connection to anything at this point, and therein lies the major FAIL of their sociology project. It is left up to the reader to make anything out of it just like an ink blot. At that point, the whole thing becomes meaningless. You can bet the 1000 people (or whatever the number is) that have emailed them to volunteer for duty have no idea what they are volunteering for. What kind of movement is that? The consensus movement? I.E. read a 1000 emails, get a flavor of what people are thinking and then go the direction they are thinking with the movement? That is how I see this panning out. It has no point other than what people make it into.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ok just did a registrar search on the domain.. here is the info with a picture of the front of the building from Google Earth provided.. pretty weird that at the exact time the G car came by there was some major work going on.. may be something.. may be nothing.. here ya go

Domain ID
38516641-LRMS
Domain Name:8-3-11.INFO
Created On:21-Jun-2011 02:17:39 UTC
Last Updated On:21-Jun-2011 02:17:39 UTC
Expiration Date:21-Jun-2012 02:17:39 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS)
Registrant ID:CR86237525
Registrant Name:Registration Private
Registrant Organization
omains by Proxy, Inc.
Registrant Street1
omainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province:Arizona
Registrant Postal Code:85260
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.4806242598
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:CR86237527
Admin Name:Registration Private
Admin Organization
omains by Proxy, Inc.
Admin Street1
omainsByProxy.com
Admin Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Scottsdale
Admin State/Province:Arizona
Admin Postal Code:85260
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:+1.4806242598
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Billing ID:CR86237528
Billing Name:Registration Private
Billing Organization
omains by Proxy, Inc.
Billing Street1
omainsByProxy.com
Billing Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Billing Street3:
Billing City:Scottsdale
Billing State/Province:Arizona
Billing Postal Code:85260
Billing Country:US
Billing Phone: +1.4806242599
Billing Phone Ext.:
Billing FAX:+1.4806242598
Billing FAX Ext.:
Billing Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:CR86237526
Tech Name:Registration Private
Tech Organization
omains by Proxy, Inc.
Tech Street1
omainsByProxy.com
Tech Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Scottsdale
Tech State/Province:Arizona
Tech Postal Code:85260
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+1.4806242598
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS77.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:NS78.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whathasitcome2
What was the assessment of the umbrella. Besides the picture of Belle (which is more than likely someone's grand mother with a skin condition), the umbrella has significance. The moderator certainly did not shy away from the skin condition connection (only to say that it was not life threatening).

We kind of think they may be "retracting" a "shelter" of some sort - this is vague speculation from the Q&A

Whether or not their coder is doing more complex coding (hacking, trojans, etc.) is unknown. I would say that the person who is their coder is probably a hard coder and not a web designer.

I have no doubt, but they insist its not illegal

(ignoring the rapture talk
I did question them on this but no response yet)

Now about the theorized Mormon connection. That certainly does play into bloodline theory, but again, we have taken something that seems more like a crackpot social science project to extremes of investigation and speculation.

and having a blast doing it!

The moderators of their forum do state that some people who have emailed them have figured it out already but we have no indication of who or what they figured out.

and probably didn't post those questions/answers

We're all leaning towards hoax of some sort - but we're having fun with it in the meantime

Originally posted by whathasitcome2
This led me to believe that it might have extra effects applied to the photo such as hidden codes, etc., and that probably more than one person (and device) had a turn on the image.

oh I forgot this point
yeah we found stuff in the picture - please check out the recap (link in signature)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

quick racap of the recap for you (cause its easier to just copy paste for me at this point)

John 8:3-11; originally posted by Damasan

1 Samuel 8:3-11; originally posted by Kamesan, transcribed here, and ltinycdancerg gave an amazing interpretation.

Apparently, there is a religious movement starting on 8/3 - Facebook page - and they need 18,000 revivalists - nice find by plewis51

Information on a blog entitled "the cork tree" was posted by Dustbowldebutante who's author is apparently "Mormon" which may fit since we know Mormons do not drink or smoke, and neither do members of 3•8•11
Mormon scripture Covenants 8:3-11 shared by balrathamir very interesting

when did my 83 - 38 get backwards...
edit on 21-7-2011 by Forevever because: ...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Going with the Dark Knight, or the blood types thread (dont remember which one). Wasnt there a frequency that we are supposed to listen to to find out information about the next few months. I keep reading this has sounds from frequencies. I dont know, I have been following since yesterday. I wonder if this has anything to do with this.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join