It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the chances of so many coincidences in Deep Impact?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal
reply to post by Signals

Wow. So this debt ceiling bull is just that. Stuff like that needs to be put out there for everyone.

Thank you for the information.

They are raising the debt ceiling because the Ark Project is costing more than they anticipated.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

"artist's use lies to tell the truth"

Now, watch the movie "Solaris" and see what you can find. =P

Watch the movie "Moon" and see what you can find...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Nicely cross-posted from GLP, where it belonged.

Yet more "movie prophecises the future" nonsense.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I haven't read all the responses to this thread so I'm sorry if someone may have mentioned this. But how about we take a look at this from a different angle.

Ok, so TPTB are hiding their knowledge of a catastrophic event, so they don't tell the people so they don't cause panic, right? But why would they tell writers of a movie what's going to happen?

So maybe it's not TPTB. Maybe it's other dimensional beings, spirit guides or higher selves giving the writer's their knowledge to warn those who have awakened. The writers just think they made up the stories, but in reality they were given to them in their sleep. It's just a synchronicity that cast Morgan Freeman as the president, etc.

IMO TPTB wouldn't be giving this info to various writers, it just wouldn't make sense that soooo many people would keep their mouths shut.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Don't believe the hype about Elenin. The majority of doomsayers are just trying to have their 15 minutes in the sun.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Please link me to ONE post here on ATS that you have made out of your 200+ that actually contributed to a thread.

Nevermind, here are 6 of your recent "gems" -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The only ones I have seen are 100% troll and the numbers don't lie....If you are so familiar with GLP, perhaps it is more your style...

There are many cross posts / threads, mine is completely original and written by me - look at my history.

BTW, if you are going to come on here and steal my old avatar, at least get it right, it's "Breesus"...not Jesus-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a150fbc8e39.jpg[/atsimg]

BACK ON TOPIC

So....you are saying all of this is coincidence?
edit on 20-7-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lightworker2011

It is more of an occult-like ritual.

They are required to tell their subjects (that's right, you and me are subjects) right out in the open what they are going to do to them before they do it.

They get off on it.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

how goes it? Tried to watch your vid in your OP but it's been taken down

do you happen to have an alternative link to that video?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
OP
It's one thing to crawl into rabbit holes. But digging your own like you have done here cannot be healthy.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Video deleted.

But you are right. Then again, if nothing happens it will be proof that some freaking close coincidences happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Yes, it has been taken down, quite recently too....

And that shouldn't surprise anyone. The "coincidences" are there, and the movie is readily available (coming soon on TNT
)

TPTB hate the truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hmm just for the sake of your own interest. What do you feel about the coincidences of this video game and what is likely to happen in the next decade? Bare in mind this came out right around the Iraq War began, so a lot here ahs actually happened in reality as portrayed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lightworker2011

So maybe it's not TPTB. Maybe it's other dimensional beings, spirit guides or higher selves giving the writer's their knowledge to warn those who have awakened. The writers just think they made up the stories, but in reality they were given to them in their sleep. It's just a synchronicity that cast Morgan Freeman as the president, etc. IMO TPTB wouldn't be giving this info to various writers, it just wouldn't make sense that soooo many people would keep their mouths shut.

I like this angle, and it's altogether possible. Then again, predictive programming makes sense too and they don't need to tell the writers that it's going to happen, they just need to say "Here's a story idea for you and here are some key elements we want you to put in it."

Supposedly this is what happened with The Lone Gunmen (X-Files spinoff) where the actors even said there were people that came in and gave them story ideas. This episode aired March 2001. Key elements-terrorist attack by elements within the government to increase arms sales (Carlyle group did really well for itself after 9/11-Poppy Bush is neck deep in Carlyle) by CRASHING A PLANE into the WORLD TRADE CENTER! That's some crazy close coincidence. Do you think the people that fed the story idea to the show said "Yep, and it's going to happen for real in only 6 months from now"

It's the same sort of thing with Deep Impact.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
If you've read any of my posts you'll know I tend to look at "coincidence" in modern film, IMO the TPTB like to rub our noses in it.

And YES, I am aware of the ATS search function and of all the similar threads about Elenin - Deep Impact. In the interest of keeping this info fresh, I am posting this.

I think it is crucial you look at all the similarities between the movie Deep Impact and what is unfolding before us right now.

Ran across this video, it puts it all together nicely:

Shocking similarities between the movie and the present-

* first, the obvious - Morgan Freeman, black president, Barack Obama. Both of 'em have grey hair too. Through the Wormhole, eh? Let's dig a little deeper...

* Discoverer of comet in movie - LEO.....Elenin discoverer also named LEO.

* the movie mentions we have 2 weeks to solve a budget crisis....SOUND FAMILIAR?

* in the movie, we constuct a ship named "Messiah"...MeSSIah....SSI...ISS ?

* in the movie the shuttle Atlantis is sent up to join the craft Messiah, hmmmmm, Atlantis, what's it been up to lately?

* in the movie, resignation of a president's cabinet member. Our current Sec. of the Treasury Geithner is set to resign www.theatlanticwire.com...

* in the movie, the President says August 16th is Doomsday. October 16th is Elenin's closest approach to Earth. Comet Honda will be closest to Earth on what day - I'll give you one guess

* in the movie, the President says we are bringing home the troops, to help with unrest at home, and to be with their families. Obama just announced we are bringing home 33,000 troops.

* in the movie, they are building huge underground bunkers across the planet....So are we.

* in the movie, the President speaks of large vaults of stored seeds, yes, we have those too.

* star in the movie - Tea LEOni

* anybody notice how cable tv is showing this movie more and more lately?

I am sure there are more but that's all I've got for now.

Anybody really think this is all just coincidence?

Anybody got Bruce Willis' phone number?

a similar thread, although I am sure there are more - www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-7-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

this one might work
www.youtube.com...

edit on 7/20/11 by awcgs because: update

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Anybody got Bruce Willis' phone number?

Wasn't that Armageddon? Your whole theory just fell apart...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What does it matter anyways? If there really is going to be a comet impact, and you believe it to be 100% absolutely true. Then why aren't you spending your valuable time with your family instead bantering on here and continuing to flood ATS with more doom and gloom. I used to read this website purely because of the interesting information people had posted. This is all I read now. Not interesting at all, more hype for 'something' to happen.

I feel my days visiting this site are going to become few, and far between.
edit on 20/7/11 by Indecent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This is not the first time I have run into the same kind of post. This is not novel in any way.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Cars cost more than homes these days. What does that tell you?? Tptb want less people to be able to run when they unleash their fake e.l.e.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
They are building HUGE underground bunkers like the ones in the movie? Care to provide some proof?

And yes.. I think the theory is ridiculous. Elenin is NOTHING. Nothing is going to happen. We heard all the same garbage, including leaps of bad logic to come up with "proof," when Hale-Bopp was coming through our solar system.

So in your opinion, the rigged election of a black president was solely to "rub our noses" in the fact a black president was used in the movie that neener-neenered at us for our impending doom? Please.. that's as bad as suggesting a 1,000 year old name of a country had the same # of letters as the date of an attack because it was PLANNED that way.

Stop fear mongering. Or it will end up like Hale-Bopp.. and a few dozen really gullible people who listen to your utter tripe will end up dead. I boggle that you can even buy this rubbish you spew.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

hmm. Well I mean here is a sever problem with that video. Pretty much, the re-institution of "Civis Romanus sum." would more than supply the arms companies for generations to come, as the clauses behind the argument when applied to American citizens are so broad that any sort of situation could be used to justify military presence.

I mean, Civis Romanus sum being reintroduced would not only attract aggressors but also be so undefined that you could pretty much bring all your top military tech to any location an American lives.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join