It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On At Giza...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
reply to post by survival

"Anyways, one of the legends/prophecies going around in culmination with others is "that a person will discover what is purportedly directly under the great pyramid an object that will aid in pushing humanity into a more connected/loving reality"

Edgar Cacye? Who else is saying it?

That was my first thought too. Dr. Hawass resigned earlier this month too and Zorgon did a good thread on that Here, and there may be some clues pertaining to this thread.
edit on 17-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I suggest people listen to this interview on recent fins in e Giza Pyramids. This is Christopher Dun who had a great theory on what the Pyramid was used for..

www.redicecreations.com...

Christopher Dunn - The Hidden Chamber Behind Gantenbrink's Door & The Giza Power Plant
June 12, 2011
Christopher Dunn, originally from England was recruited by an aerospace manufacturing company from the United States. Over the past 49 years, Chris has worked at every level of high-tech manufacturing from machinist, toolmaker, programmer and operator of high-power industrial lasers, Project Engineer and Laser Operations Manager. Chris's pyramid odyssey began in 1977 after he read Peter Tompkins' book Secrets of the Great Pyramid. After further research and study of source material on various theories, Chris concluded that the Great Pyramid must have originally been built to provide a highly technical society with energy-in short, it was a very large machine. Discovering the purpose of this machine and documenting his case has taken the better part of twenty years of research and following the 1998 publication of Chris's book, "The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient Egypt" which describes a holistic energy device that is harmonically coupled with the Earth and its inhabitants. Chris has published over a dozen magazine articles, two books and has had his research referenced in over a dozen books on Egypt. In this interview, Christopher Dunn will discuss the Great Pyramids' machine like features and will share his analytical and practical engineering perspective. He will also give us his opinion about Zahi Hawass' recent expeditions on TV and tell us what he hopes for next. Topics discussed: the history of the Gantenbrink's door, shaft discoveries, Peter Tompkins, interpretation of the glyphs, engineering, the shafts from the Queen's chamber, the creation of pure hydrogen, the pyramid machine, Zahi Hawass, manual, stone, the Djedi project team, symbolism and much more.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

so, they find this thing, ask the us to scan w our sattilites, we find something, and miraculously the whole country erupts in chaos? are any of you out there with me that the timeline of events is a little suspicious? how can we get more info about this report?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I learned nothing from this thread. More theory and conjecture and links to ridiculous sites. If we ever know the truth I'll be shocked.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The chamber could have been a prison for an evil spirit. It was forced through the small triangular hole at the bottom of the shaft door back when the pyramid was first employed. The red paint line and markings were a spell to keep the spirit in the chamber. When the camera hole was cut the spirit escaped.

The spirit is now running-a-muck in the middle east causing political unrest.

It's a joke, I think?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i don't have time to read everyone's replies, but look forward to it

slightly off-topic-ish -

G I Gurdjieff (think of him what you may, i'm not here to debate him) insisted that the "ancient egypt" we know of nowadays is a different, "newer" egypt to a previous (lost) one... & hints that it was responsible for much of what came later... possible, i guess, considering movement & depth of desert sands through time

a huge novel of ancient egypt by norman mailer called "ancient evenings", had me pondering & speculating wildly about life after death, reincarnation, occult rites, initiations & knowledge... that maybe certain cosmic energies (we don't know or understand) could somehow be drawn, focused & concentrated at certain times to manifest death then rebirth...

sounds crazy i know... but i, for one, don't think we/life are merely a bunch of earthly matter somehow thrown together & successfully quirked into physical existence

considering the ancient egyptians felt there were many composite parts forming an individual, & seemed obsessed with their care & attention in life AND death... gotta wonder if there was in fact something much much greater to their knowledge of life & the cosmos

so yea, just a few of my ponderings, i thought i'd add

S&F OP

edit on 17-7-2011 by pattonisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Sounds like something out of Lost

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I FEAR THAT THEY MAY HAVE FOUND THE ARK OF THE COVANANT.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I loved that show Havick.

I watched every episode when it was on the air. I did not think of the show when I made that remark. Thanks for making the connection. I loved the mystery behind the smoke monster.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

There is no stargate. Probably some important information on the origins of humans. But definitely not stargate. The Egyptians were advanced in their own ways, but why does one have to assume we have to travel to other planets in able to be advanced. Earth itself is sufficient for all that we need, we just need to stop wasting its resources.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i heard something big is also going on in Gulf of Aidan ( correct my spelling if im wrong ) and it has something to do with that whole region

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Ive learned that much can be learned about the earth by studying the Great Pyramids dimensions
edit on 17-7-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

this is a very well stated point. the Egyptians in my opinion are/were help by aliens

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It blows that there are discoveries of such importance and enlightenment being made and that have been made in the past that get "classified" and never see the light of day. We can speculate how old the pyramids are, who built them, and for what purpose but rest assured the truth is known. Problem is that the truth doesn't match the story that we have been taught to believe. Time and time again I see threads here on ATS with some people arguing about what they believe and others arguing how ridiculous they are because that contradicts everything they have been taught to believe to be real. It's alright to be passionate about something but to close yourself off to an idea is not what brought us here. What brought us here is an open mind that questions the crap that we're being fed by the MSM. I truely believe our human history goes way beyond what we've been led to believe Many people feel drawn to certain subjects and places. I believe what they call "junk DNA" really serves a purpose and it may even hold a key to our history and it tugs at us when the truth is near. You can believe what you want to believe, and if it doesn't match my theory, that's fine too. I won't loose sleep over it. Having said that, goodnight my ATS brothers, and sisters too.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwesomeOverload

There is no stargate. Probably some important information on the origins of humans. But definitely not stargate. The Egyptians were advanced in their own ways, but why does one have to assume we have to travel to other planets in able to be advanced. Earth itself is sufficient for all that we need, we just need to stop wasting its resources.

Well you can't prove either way if there is a stargate or isn't... its just all speculation. You can say more than likely my opinion is that there is no stargate though... which is what you are probably saying.

You are right we don't have to travel to other planets to be advanced. One does not beget the other.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Avianan

I remember that thread here

This thread links to a few others on this

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
Apparently the article I read has an ATS thread HERE - its closed so I assume it was phony - going to read it now ♥

WOW ok it wasn't closed, I mistook the missing "new topic" link for being closed
that was an incredible thread - took me 2.5 hours almost to read it all, and I'm not in agreement that it was a hoax - it wasn't proven true either, but no evidence either way - just a couple of website claims.

This may seem off topic but its not - it again, lends credence to "IF THEY FIND SOMETHING, they won't tell us" and now I can add, "if they accidentally mention it, they'll retract the statement later"

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cal71919
It blows that there are discoveries of such importance and enlightenment being made and that have been made in the past that get "classified" and never see the light of day. We can speculate how old the pyramids are, who built them, and for what purpose but rest assured the truth is known. Problem is that the truth doesn't match the story that we have been taught to believe. Time and time again I see threads here on ATS with some people arguing about what they believe and others arguing how ridiculous they are because that contradicts everything they have been taught to believe to be real. It's alright to be passionate about something but to close yourself off to an idea is not what brought us here. What brought us here is an open mind that questions the crap that we're being fed by the MSM. I truely believe our human history goes way beyond what we've been led to believe Many people feel drawn to certain subjects and places. I believe what they call "junk DNA" really serves a purpose and it may even hold a key to our history and it tugs at us when the truth is near. You can believe what you want to believe, and if it doesn't match my theory, that's fine too. I won't loose sleep over it. Having said that, goodnight my ATS brothers, and sisters too.

Totally and completely agree with you here. We shouldn't just believe or close ourself off to scholars who say certain things and fail to look into other avenues because they are afraid of being ridiculed, fired or ostracized. I welcome the rogue/maverick historian, scholars, writers, physicists etc. Question everything.
edit on 18-7-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I worked on the latest dig's and have explored the tombs extensively and have just returned.If you search new topics you will notice that Obama is to make an address tomorrow ! I briefed him early Satuarday morning at the White House.Damn him stealing the limelight of my eighteen years of research.It's my announcement not his!

So you want the truth! You can't handle the truth! So here it goes, are you ready for this???

Our remote camera's found a central support collum,engraved in it was the hieroglyph,reading trademark LEGGO!
Coundn't help myself! Interesting read OP.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

nice! good one.

thought I still think it reads "made in china"

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It is a fact that indeed the pyramids were found... here is a LINK at BBC world news

The programme aired on BBC as "Egypt's Lost Cities", however, the show has been removed from BBC website...but you can watch clips at www.bbc.co.uk...

I should think if you wanted to see a 'rerun', it should be available somewhere as torrent.

I might watch the show to separate myth from fact.

I don't trust UFO digest, it should stick with UFOs ONLY!

and anything to do with spiritual connectedness, universal love, transcendence, light beings is bogus

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join