It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie Stargate is proof TPTB have been lying to us all along.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
MSM and cinema has long been used by The evil TPTB to slowly set up the basis for their One World Religion. All of these sudden and "ancient" discoveries - all of the "ancient mysteries" - these "ancient symbols"

Shows and films like Stargate served their purpose - indoctrination to an entire generation.

These "sudden" discoveries (how long have they been studying the pyramids????!) are simply to now build upon the religious indoctrination that has been brainwashed into our current generation.

"But wait-I'm an Athiest! But I believe in aliens and stargates!"
LOL, wonder what their name for this new religion will be?

And if that doesn't ring some bells I don't know what will.....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The glyphs on the "Star Gate" are supposed to represent star constellations. I found this one Wikipedia and it is a chart with all the symbols represent on the Stargate.

en.wikipedia.org...(device)

I'm having problems with the link. Type in Stargate (device) on Wikipidia and you will find it

I'm no genius on this, but hell I'm sure you can find similar symbols in all kinds of ancient history if you look hard enough.

There has been some debate over if it is true or not, it even went to court (not sure of the outcome), but apparently the story for Stargate was stolen from a student Egyptology named Omar Zuhdi. He apparently sent in the story about 10 years before the movie many times being denied untill they changed a few names.

edit on 18-7-2011 by HarHar because: Wrong link

edit on 18-7-2011 by HarHar because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2011 by HarHar because: Link problems.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Stargate movie was funded by the Pentagon apparently.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Check out the new TNT promo ADDs. They feature a stargate in the desert.

Also, basically every movie is proof. Just have to read between the lines and know what youre looking for.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

Did your friend's cousin's uncle tell you that. My friend's brother's cousin's uncle always has the inside scoop on aliens, HAARP and chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
to say that these markings have been sealed up , they are faded and in a bad condition in comparison to the other paintings that are exposed .
this leads me to believe that they are nothing more than paint smudges from were the builders rested the paint pot or their brushes.

the only mystery to me is ,why did they need paint in there ? when it would not be seen .

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

"The Elite give us all the truth? We just have to figure it out???"

LOL, What Elite are you referring to? The ones who maybe have convinced you that they want an equal society? The ones who withhold technology from humanity? The ones who get a kick out of their trained sheeple? The ones that are destroying our planet yet claim love for it? The ones who enjoy seeing suffering and confusion? The ones who think knowledge only belongs to themselves?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Lying to us about the true history of Egypt.

I have brought this up in several other threads, but thought it deserved one of its own. It's just simple observation and deduction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From the recently discovered "symbols" in the shaft in the Great Pyramid-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0f496a3ca6e.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, from the movie Stargate, which came out in 1994, the symbol for Earth-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f34eca49a49d.png[/atsimg]

on this link, click where it says "stargate (device)" - en.wikipedia.org...(device)

How is it that a Hollywood film could so accurately depict a symbol not seen, supposedly, until now?

Coincidence? I think not. Either they know WAY more about the pyramids and ancient Egypt than they are telling us, or the writer(s) of Stargate are apparently psychic.

***EDIT TO ADD*** : This video I added at the end appears to have caused some confusion, it is meant to show other, similar stargate symbols matching ancient Egyptian sand glyphs - NOT the one from the pyramid shaft..

Check this out, FF to 1:30 and pause it-

Thoughts?

edit on 17-7-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

The red painted figure could be our friend Bob too.. Really though, there is much we do not know and I wouldn't be surprised.

Deebo

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I know where I have seen that symbol before.

The Fresno Night Walkers!

I wonder what it means?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by Klassified

Hollywood, Music, advertising and art is where the Elite hid all the truth. Look at it like a puzzle. Go back and watch all the action films that had the WTC getting attacked. Watch the movie Knowing to see the Gulf Oil False Flag in it one year before the event. There is no such thing as a Coincidence.

You mean the art of prophecy?

"So let it be written, so let it be done." ~ Ramses II (Yul Brynner: The Ten Commandments)

..... and so it was done.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think you're dead on with the heiroglyphics being proof of StarGate

I also believe there is really an Enterprise circling the Earth with a Klingon on board because Star Trek accurately portrayed cell phones decades before they were all the rage.

Further, The Flintstones are proof that man and dinosaurs co-existed... just look at all the clues.

And Gilligan's Island is proof that 4 men and 3 women can be celibate on a deserted island... oh, what will power.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh My God, I thought the same thing about the symbol when I saw it. I love the movie "Stargate" and I instantly referenced the sign to the movie. FREEEEAAKKY!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Can we introduce the word"evidence" in place of "proof" around here?
Two entirely different things.I may be a hardcore "naysayer" but In the time I've been here I have yet to see a single "proof"! thread that wasn't at best just "evidence" leaning towards a conclusion.

I usually manage the strength to stay well clear of "proof!" threads.

edit on 18-7-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Lol what you posted there is no where near 100% proof. The stargate symbols where star consolations not exactly secret. right?

The sign for our planet is not a constellation, it is also not a secret that consolations are only meant to make us feel good (kind of like the prizes on a game show)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

How do you know this.?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Quite interesting.
Although I think that maybe it couldve been paint also, what's left of the paint does in fact resemble a little the Stargate movie symbol, those who say they do no see it, check your iris for puss mates.

Whether you believe it or not is another thing, but the symbols do look alike a little, still that's not enough for me to make my mind up.

It's an interesting take on it though, good stuff mate.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Talk about a Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch!
I don't think that looks anything like the stargate symbol.
Sorry man I don't see it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Threads like this embarrass ATS

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

And post like yours makes ATS better how?

S & F Good thread

I also see a similarity.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Threads like this embarrass ATS

Comments like these hold no weight no substance what so ever.

It's not threads like these, it's people like you.

It's a conspiracy site, where do you think you are visiting, msn?

You dont think it looks like the symbol, I would love to hear why not.

You know what they say, the wiseman speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something.
They also say that a bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.

Think about that before trolling again mate, might do you some good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join