It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie Stargate is proof TPTB have been lying to us all along.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Grow up? And you have the cartoon avatar?

I grew up in the 60's and 70's...rec'vd degrees and matured in the 80's and 90's... and settled into several careers over the following 20 yrs.

And the professor you quote is of no relation to me either...DOCTOR Cosma.

We've many more interesting things to discuss here...so lets move along sir...thanks

Yes Grow up Lazlo.

Cartoons were not drawn by kids nor is this cartoon really for kids, now is it.

You make me laugh, stop trolling, stop calling others kids and who gives a damn what you done in the span of 20 years, you dont wana know what I done.

You thought this thread wasnt for you? Why did you come to the light like a mosquito, just to sting?

You come to be the sherriff of Ats of something?

You see what im saying, if youre rude, we can all be rude, I dont need to be called Lazlo and done a bit of this and a bit of that, innit.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
Will someone please tell me what "TPTB" is?

Thanks...

The Powers That Be

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by WarminIndy

As someone who has the same background I ask you, seriously? Apparently this is what goes for research??

CJ

Then you should know you must research the material. It merely makes for a good story, that is all. To say the government funded this to "throw in" symbols so people would buy into the subliminal message, is so far-stretching.
Stargate was not even a great movie. But this film came solely from the mind of the guy sitting at his computer saying "what if there was this guy who studied Egyptology...?"

I never said it was greatly researched, merely that it was. People need to stop blurring the lines between reality and fantasy that films are. One of the most controversial films ever made was Der Ewige Jude...The Eternal Jew. That was pure propaganda that was funded by the Nazis and it was filmed as a documentary. But propaganda has found its way into many early films like Mother and The Battleship Potemkin. Those were both filmed in Russia after the Bolshevik Revolution.

I have to ask you...when you made films, did you ever research the subject matter? That is one of the first things you do.Before you even sit down to write it, you research it. Stargate was written by Dean Devlin and Roland Emmerick. Dean Devlin also wrote Independence Day, Godzilla and the Patriot. Right now, I could take all these threads found on ATS and make a story about a guy who finds symbolism in everything he reads on here and turn it into a movie. It might make a great story but it does not mean that ATS is trying to take over the world by possessing all the information.And it does not mean that ATS funded the film or had any active part in trying to convince the world through subliminal information.

ATS is where a lot of people share information, but if the guy were to say "It's all true because I read it on a thread on ATS"...then you can see how far stretched that is.

The reason Stargate and The DaVinci Code works is because the writers understand human nature. They tossed in the ideas of sybolism because that's what the stories were about.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yoiks Shaggy!!! That symbol reminds me of something I saw the other day... a black dot in front of the Sun.

Weird.

Maybe it's a real sacred glyph ... an address to a ... omg ... never mind ... now I'm getting images of the pyramid craft in the movie Stargate.

ET phone home... it's dinner time.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

I found it! Well anyway this is the image that's in the same vid as the black-dot-in-front-of-the-sun image. . .

Source

According to the picture above, there are seven objects around the blue object (the "Blue Kachina" when it's not in infraRED?) and in the movie "Stargate", the symbol in the OP is the "seventh symbol".

I really do think the elitists use Hollywood to see if anyone's paying attention to anything other than the norm (among other reasons, of course). My opinion is that fiction movies are sometimes part fiction and part non-fiction and most of the time they're intimately interwoven so much so that it takes time to unravel multiple realities.

Astar

edit on 11-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: spaced something.

edit on 11-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: omission

edit on 11-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: 3rd typo's a charm?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join