It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens on Dec. 21st 2012?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by sirric

That'll provide a handy excuse when nothing happens, won't it?

See the issue with my explanation is Science agrees that this, multidimensional worlds, are possible, yet Mr Physic science himself poo-poo's it as if it is just hogwash.

Watch the videos with an open mind with regards to what quantum physics tells us.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Good point I hadnt thought about all those who may cause panic of their own doing on that date. Selling all stocks, cashing in retirements, causing crime sprees to plan their survival, etc.

As far as cats go I'll simply watch for any unusual animal activity on this date. Now I'm confused about the new Oct date.

I'd take the cave personally, kind of a survivalist romantic, of sorts.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

It's not the science that's the problem. Mr. Physics would accept alternate dimensions and such. But, right now, this Mr. Physics is at Bible college, because he's first and foremost a man of the Word, and that's the part of me that rejects such nonsense.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

So now Bashar is using Calleman's faulty research as well? The October 28, 2011 date is even more wrong than the December 21, 2012 date. I could go into why it wrong as nauseum, but I've done that enough on here. So once again, here is Johan Normark explaining why the 2011 correlation is completely and utterly wrong. I would also like to apologize to anyone is getting tired of seeing this link posted, but people just keep bringing up the October 28 date.

Calleman's "2011 correlation"

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

One correction, Nibiru is Babylonian. Well, technically the word is Babylonian in origin, but Sitchin tries to claim that it is a Sumerian term.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I knew that... really, I did. Just distractions, making me mix up my cultural mythologies.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

So it isnt an astroid but a planet? Do you believe in the the asteroid 1997XF11? I don’t expect it to hit earth. By the time we would get a mile wide asteroid, we are working in the 1 million megaton range. This is 10 million times greater than the bomb that fell on Hiroshima. A near miss would have consequences though.

Does physics prove a planet cant orbit in this manner. I'm somewhat scientifically literate and have some background but not familiar with all this. Is this also called planet X?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Xcalibur254

I knew that... really, I did. Just distractions, making me mix up my cultural mythologies.

Again, I dont know why your comments are so funny.

I'm getting more than I bargained for today. Some interesting stuff on here. Things Ive never heard of like Sitchin and Sumerian. Now I must go look those up.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I haven't heard of 1997XF11 before now, but it looks like it'll pass by safely. For now, that's my only opinion on that.

Nibiru has been called Planet X, and it's usually theorized to be a brown dwarf star (which some would call a really big gas giant). People usually just refer to it as a planet, though. Zechariah Sitchin popularized it, and even he didn't think it would be returning for hundreds of years still, but 2012ists have hijacked it. Every time someone sees something on some sky imaging service, or sees a lens flare in a picture of the sun, they think it's Nibiru.

Such a planet, though, is physically impossible. I would do the physics, but I've showed it so many times around here, I'm honestly getting quite tired of it. If you want me too, though, I will. I'm nice like that

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I haven't heard of 1997XF11 before now, but it looks like it'll pass by safely. For now, that's my only opinion on that.

Nibiru has been called Planet X, and it's usually theorized to be a brown dwarf star (which some would call a really big gas giant). People usually just refer to it as a planet, though. Zechariah Sitchin popularized it, and even he didn't think it would be returning for hundreds of years still, but 2012ists have hijacked it. Every time someone sees something on some sky imaging service, or sees a lens flare in a picture of the sun, they think it's Nibiru.

Such a planet, though, is physically impossible. I would do the physics, but I've showed it so many times around here, I'm honestly getting quite tired of it. If you want me too, though, I will. I'm nice like that

I love physics. I dont expect you to get in to the whole issue though. I know it can be time consuming. It looks like I'll need to add an atom blaster to my list of survival gear for this party. Anything slighly related would be over before we knew it and be a painless experience, to say the least.
I'd like to have Reagans "Star Wars" weapon also on that date.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Okay, I have to say this... did I actually say "I've showed"?
I've really gotta stop talking.

On any other day, I would be more than happy, actually, to show the physics (which turns out to be math, really), but, at the moment... with this spot of blood on the white bed sheet by my arm... yeah, I'm not gonna volunteer the effort.

I will, say, though, it's just basic orbital mechanics combined with our current knowledge of the objects that reside within our solar system that says that such a set-up (a planet with a 3600-year orbit) is impossible.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Okay, I have to say this... did I actually say "I've showed"?
I've really gotta stop talking.

On any other day, I would be more than happy, actually, to show the physics (which turns out to be math, really), but, at the moment... with this spot of blood on the white bed sheet by my arm... yeah, I'm not gonna volunteer the effort.

I will, say, though, it's just basic orbital mechanics combined with our current knowledge of the objects that reside within our solar system that says that such a set-up (a planet with a 3600-year orbit) is impossible.

I didnt catch that at first but Yes you did say that, now that is funny. I cant tell if you are joking about the blood spot on the sheet. Are you in the hospital,? at home injured on a laptop, or just pulling a fast one about not wanting to do math at the moment? I'm not in to math now either. I'll save it for my next chemtrail thread. P.S where did Phage go?
if we get too technical I expect Chad to show up too.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If you read my post near the top of this page (I think that's where it is...it's been so long), I mentioned that I happen to be at Bible college at the moment (it's a week long course that my congregations paid to send me to). And I had a nosebleed, so there actually is blood on the bed sheet. I'm not dying or anything. Not so far, any way. Can't say what tomorrow will bring.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I'm envious,, I'd love to be at an all paid Bible College. I was smart enough to attend one, passed the entrance exam but didnt have the funding to go there when I wanted. All of my studies are now done. Well never quite done learning Bible issues or science but you know. Congrats and hope your nose feels better, you might want to skip out on playing basketball tonight.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Merci. Aside from the nosebleeds and the other random pain I've got at the moment, it's going good here.
And I stopped playing basketball in Grade 6, after the coach told me that, when I pass the ball, there should be someone there that I'm passing it to.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Maybe Palin will become president? Other than that I plan to attend the "end of the world as we know it party in Vegas" and on the 22nd spend time to recover from the hangover.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

the world as we know it truly will cease, as Oboma delivers his inaugural speech. he will then provide us his birth certificate, and reveal that hes really a forklift driver from detroit, and when he lost his job, he ran for president! Or nothing.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Somehow, I know I won't be able to talk her into hunkering in a cave, even though there's a perfectly good one not more than 1500 meters from our house.

ah - the ever popular spelunker hunker

:-)

(sorry)

I'm not much of a survivalist - I'm pretty much a Darwin Award waiting to be awarded

but I'm with her - who wants their last moments to be spent hiding in a cave dodging guano? If it's as big as they're saying - the cave's going to go anyhow...

end of the world calls for champagne on the beach looking at the stars

and something with gluten in it

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
On the 22nd of December 2012 I will troll like I've never trolled before.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I know for a FACT at least 2 things will happen.

1) Phage will not be panicking about buying ME a Xmas present.

2) There will be a "new" misunderstanding about the actual date/timeline and a NEW panic timeline will be started activated.

Oh sure, we might have WW3 start and a bomb go off somewhere leading up to that time frame..

But NOT because of that date.

Too many dates have been wrong statisicly to make that one valid.

Or is 11/11/11 the REAL date?

Was 10/10/10 the real REAL start of the "end"?

I would keep paying bills and taking care of family before I would just wait for the comet to come and end it all.
Or Neutron Bomb

But that's just me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join