It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens on Dec. 21st 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Here's a serious answer. It's not quite an answer to the actual question, but it's a serious response to the possible answers of such a question.

When you ask this sort of a question, you're bound to get two different kinds of responses. The first kind of response is what you've mostly been getting - sarcasm. I'm full of sarcasm, anyone who knows me knows that. This sarcasm comes from people who don't believe the 2012 nonsense.
The second kind of response is serious, but it will involve one or more elements of what I listed in my second possibility above (Elenin, ascension, and so on).
So, you're left with a bit of a dilemma. Do you take the serious answers, that speak of silly and ridiculous things, seriously? Or do you take seriously the silly answers, which allude to the reality of 2012?
It's a fascinating situation, really.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Here's a serious answer. It's not quite an answer to the actual question, but it's a serious response to the possible answers of such a question.

I dont know why you make me laugh today but I'm kind of enjoying it. I like your one liner above in the quote most!

I suppose because your avatar looks so serious and your comments combined.
edit on 12-7-2011 by wonderworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The date is incorrect:

You should ask, What happens on Oct 28th 2011, as this is the correct time of the end of the Mayan calendar.

As to this question, I see a shift towards lifting the veil between 4th and 5th dimensions and the earth having greater upheavals ending in the quite after the storm. Honestly, things around here have been getting weirder by the day and I feel that this will continue until we move through this transformation of a Galactic change.

Short of this, nothing will happen that we won't be aware of and I believe we are all aware of something coming.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i'll be wrapping my christmas presents then i will watch a dvd to get my night in and think of having a nice relaxing week off from work.....oh and i might come on here and say 'i told you so', lol

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
what really seems sad on all these threads to do with this topic no one seems to have sought to go on line and actualy ask a mayan elder there believes and ask two important questions

1 what do they say will happen
2 when will this happen

unfortunately there are an arrogant few that seem to wish to deny them there beliefs would you do this to a christian or muslim or a jew or a buddhist maybe some should look deeper than NASA for there answers and at the same time maybe check what they actually believe in rather than seeking to trash another cultures belief system seen as we owe them for that excellent calender

they know who they are and steam on every thread spouting NASA this NASA that well maybe there may just be a little more to it than science these are spiritual people who have different concepts about space and time and our reality so maybe just maybe nasa knows bleep bleep about it

there my first rant that felt goooood

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
The date is incorrect:

You should ask, What happens on Oct 28th 2011, as this is the correct time of the end of the Mayan calendar.

As to this question, I see a shift towards lifting the veil between 4th and 5th dimensions and the earth having greater upheavals ending in the quite after the storm. Honestly, things around here have been getting weirder by the day and I feel that this will continue until we move through this transformation of a Galactic change.

Short of this, nothing will happen that we won't be aware of and I believe we are all aware of something coming.

O.K so I will also plan a party for Oct 28th 2011. What happens on this day? I am a survivalist and prepare for everything, even though I dont live in any natural disaster areas. With all these parties I may need to restock the hard liquor survival supply. I'm not mocking you. Many took it wrong when I had the May 21st 2011 Christian end of the world party. I am a Christian and just finding another reason to gather to celebrate, I guess. I also like to be cautious and watching.

How did the date change to Oct. 28th. That is even more confusing than I originally planned for.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Some say Elvis and Jacko will return for a 'revival' concert.

Apart from that absolutely nothing will happen.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Don't let the avatar fool you...CLPrime's a little bit insane. You should just consider yourself luckily you're not talking about Nibiru or the Rapture. Nibiru (or any related topic) would send me on a rant about people's ignorance of Physics. The Rapture (or any related topic) would send me on a rant about people's misinterpretations of Scripture. The way I feel today, I'm up for both.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

It is just another date like you mentioned y2k etc for people to have an excuse to party like it's 1999!

But seriously, I do not think anything will happen on that exact date.
It is like you wrote yourself, an end of an era and a new beginning.
You can not put a date on a big event like that. Things like this take time.

What THAT then actually means?
No one knows...
End of monitary system, change in DNA, the greys show themselves, pole-shifts, comets etc etc.

My advise would be, live your life and accept what the future holds.
It is wrong to live in the past, and it is equally wrong to live in the future.

Have a great party tho!

P.S. I beleve 21-12 is a media thing, I will stick to 10-28-2011 as the ACTUAL end of the mayan calendar.
So now you have one more party to organise.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Sover3igN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

I know we are to expect "super storms" as the norm with up to 300 mph winds. I'm not sure how it relates to the date in question though? Natural disasters are picking up in frequency.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Traydor
i'll be wrapping my christmas presents then i will watch a dvd to get my night in and think of having a nice relaxing week off from work.....oh and i might come on here and say 'i told you so', lol

That is my plan too, however my Christmas party will be early on the 21st, just in case. I'm hoping for a power outage because I live in the sticks, rural and know it will panic my friends. I'll fire up my generator and things should resume to normal but what if these people are on to something? I'm preparing in case! I have some trusted friends on here that know science and believe the 2012 thing. I'll send them a message I guess to see what's up with all this.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

Thanks, Oct 28th is on a Friday so yes I'll organize a party this day. Do I need to stock up on more ammo?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I believe that the passing of 21 DEC 12 will bring great changes ........................... to ATS. I think the 2012 forum will be retired, or perhaps revamped into another forum. I'd like to suggest the title: Apocalytic Changes, or perhaps just "Apocalypse".

That said, because I admit to being somewhat of a foilhead, and a survivalist first, I intend to practice the time-tried-and-tested stance of "hunker" with my darlin' on that date. Now, we may choose to hunker at the beach, or in the bush. Somehow, I know I won't be able to talk her into hunkering in a cave, even though there's a perfectly good one not more than 1500 meters from our house.

I'd like to join those who are SURE that nothing out of the ordinary will happen, and in fact I believe they are right, however I've never been sorry being safe. One thing to consider is ..... what if the world's whackamoles go crazy on that date and actually cause an event? Wouldn't want to be in a city; some people (imo) use any excuse to run wild.

Oh yeah, and our cat will hunker too. In fact, the cat is hunkering right now.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by sirric

How did the date change to Oct. 28th. That is even more confusing than I originally planned for.

I know we are to expect "super storms" as the norm with up to 300 mph winds. I'm not sure how it relates to the date in question though? Natural disasters are picking up in frequency.

Well, This is a tough question to answer without teaching my beliefs in the world and our reality that we all believe we live in. Think matrix on steriods.

But I'll try,

We are all spirits and part of an over-soul (God) experiencing the lowest form of physical reality, you see as a spirit you can experience everything except true physical reality, so we, as spirits choose to experience this 3D world with limitations as an adventure of sorts.

There are multiple dimensions we can exist in and choose to experience "free will" of the dimension we most like, our greatest excitement.

It is all new age mubo-jumbo to most people but I find it answers most of the paranormal questions of life.

With that said, we will choose what will happen, so if you choose to believe that nothing will happen, you will end up in the dimension were nothing will happen, if you choose to end the world, well guess where you go.

Listen to the Channeler person Bashar to gather what I'm talking about.

as to the Date of Oct 28, 2011 I believe it was found the last 9th cycle ended on that day.
edit on 12/7/11 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

With that said, we will choose what will happen, so if you choose to believe that nothing will happen, you will end up in the dimension were nothing will happen, if you choose to end the world, well guess where you go.

So, if I choose to believe that nothing will happen, then nothing will happen. But, will the people who do believe something will happen still be present in my dimension where nothing happened?
edit on 12-7-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So, if I choose to believe that nothing will happen, then nothing will happen. But, will the people who do believe something will happen still be present in my dimension where nothing happened?

I believe that those that feel the world comes to an end will be shifted into that reality where the world will end. There are so many parallel worlds that you will be able to move on in you reality as if nothing happened while those that truly believe that something will happen may in fact experience it.

edit on 12/7/11 by sirric because: added videos

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

That'll provide a handy excuse when nothing happens, won't it?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bauldrick

May I please get the link to contact some real Mayan Elders? You can send me a message if you like.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Don't let the avatar fool you...CLPrime's a little bit insane. You should just consider yourself luckily you're not talking about Nibiru or the Rapture. Nibiru (or any related topic) would send me on a rant about people's ignorance of Physics. The Rapture (or any related topic) would send me on a rant about people's misinterpretations of Scripture. The way I feel today, I'm up for both.

O.K then what is Nibiru? I'm in search of one called wormwood.
edit on 12-7-2011 by wonderworld because: (no reason given)

Maybe that's a bad idea?
edit on 12-7-2011 by wonderworld because: edit to add

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Nibiru is an interpretation of Babylonian symbols and "texts". It's supposed to be a planet that comes through every 3600 years or so to wreak havoc on the earth. Many people claim that Elenin is really Nibiru.
But, because you didn't already know what it was and didn't try to proclaim it as fact, I won't rant about it. I will say, however, that it's physically impossible for such a planet to exist.
edit on 12-7-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2011 by CLPrime because: Mayan, Babylonian, they're not the same thing... but, to a person talking to 9 people at the same time, they're easy to mix up. But, fixed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join