It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official. I found proof online that Obama was born in Hawaii just like he says he was. Newspap

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

my my seems like i hit a nerve but its okay were here to deny ignorance ....

Inconsistencies of Obama BC

www.abovetopsecret.com...

israelinsider.net...:BlogPost:3951

www.scam.com...

you probably won't even check out the links nor read the comments on the links ...

but please try not to think with so much emotion use reason and logic

a wise man once said the truth will set you free but first it will piss you off ....

please don't try and sell me the BC like they tried to sell me WMD ...

i'll stick to neutral on this play . the reason why i don't fully accept the BC is because of the holes in it .

the reason why i don't reject it is because i still await for more evidence

sorry if i don't accept things as easily as you do =) deny ignorance my good man

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
you probably won't even check out the links nor read the comments on the links ...
I have and my initial question remains: what is the relevance of Obama’s parents not living together at the time?

You posted an article about — what you claim is an inconsistency — the address on Obama’s birth certificate. None of the links you have provided answer the question I posed. The WND link you provided even tells you that Obama’s mother was living at the address in question. So the given address is inconsistent with what?

please don't try and sell me the BC like they tried to sell me WMD ...
I didn’t. I asked you what was the relevance of the fact alleged in the WND article.

Hopefully my question is clear now.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

secondly i do not believe its authentic because it has been proved its not authentic by many "experts"

You do realize that most of those "experts" are full of it right?

Most of their claims have been legitimately shot down. If they weren't then I would be with you 100%.

All I care about is the truth.

Also, I am an expert in scanning docs and I can honestly say that there is nothing odd about the Layers issue from the official BC. That is just how it looks when scanned in. It's completely normal.

I am an expert because I do this for a living. 5 days a week, 8 hours a day for the last 5 years.

It's a crock of crap, just thought I would let you know.

You don't have to believe he is from the US, but I am telling you the scanning layer and photoshop theory is complete garbage and anyone in the industry laughs about this because there is nothing abnormal.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

lolol

This proves nothing.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is just to easy and that is really something you all need to think about for a while.

Obama's parents did not live at the address

"
Additional documents uncovered by WND support a previous report that President Obama's parents did not live together as husband and wife at the Honolulu address listed in birth announcements in two local newspapers"

That means or proves what about where he was born again?

Something is fishy . What i don't understand is a man with such power and resources would end up with such a shotty birth certificate . Why would it be so hard to fake a real one without the photoshop ?

Seriously ask yourself that a few more times. I do not say that just to be snarky but actually apply logic to it.

His BC looks like something a high school student would make .

Then make us one with all the exact same issues. I do not believe you know why you stated that other than a youtube video told it to you. So, are you at least a high school student? Where is your example that would lead anyone to believe this statement has any validity? Youtube said so?

There really is no excuse to be so sloppy unless you wanna get caught....

And yet he is still in office and even running for a second term. Do you see where this logic is getting you so far? If it is so crappy and so easy to catch, why is he still in office? Or is the suggestion that this man knew nothing would happen because he is so powerful so he did this to taunt you? If he is that powerful, you might think he would have done a better job convincing you but then again, WND and youtube told you stuff. You know what's up.

but why would the president want to get caught ? and draw more attention to it .

When did he get "caught?" I am missing something.

i still havnt made up my mind on this . i'll stick to neutral on this play

You are neutral but you claimed it was a "shotty" birth certificate. OK .

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

And neither does any of the other supposed proof that birthers are bringing.

The fact that the guy is POTUS is the final nail in the birther coffin.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
the long form BC is a blatant forgery...

writing into the signature, layers, African instead of negro...

anyone can do throw the pdf in illustrator can do this for themselves... isn't that enough for people to conclude that something is not right ??

we also saw in an earlier thread Mara Zebest, photoshop expert, said the long form BC is a fraudulent document

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
If you had the actual news paper that would be one thing but how am I supposed to know that the birth announcement was really listed in the Hawaiian news paper and they just didn't update this online?

Just playing devil's advocate.
edit on 7-7-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

Well seeing that it's a news outlet that did the reporting. I'm going to assume that's it's on the up and up. Seeing as how I can't just hop on a plane and go to Hawaii and check for myself.

They went there and got the evidence.

So now we have a birth certificate certified by the guy running that hawaiiand agency that issued the BC. And supporting evidence in 2 different papers.

At this point it's just a bit ridiculous. Do they want film of him coming out of her womb? I don't know what else to say.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I do not see what the big deal is. It is the birth announcement that was listed in the newspaper. No one that I know of has disputed that the birth was announced in a newspaper, but that does not prove that Obama was born in Hawaii. It proves his birth was announced in a Hawaiian Newspaper.

and before you go on the attack, you should probably know I am not a "birther".

Yeah true, I CAN TOTALLY see as to why they would put obama's birth announcement in a newspaper in hawaii so many years ago because they "knew" beyond a shadow of a doubt that he would be president and his birthplace would come into question.....

I personally believe it is a great find towards proving he was born in Hawaii S&F for you O.P

oh yeah just though I would mention I am not a birther either and personally could care less whether he was born in the USA , Kenya or outerspace he is a garbage president at best and should be removed from office regardless of where he was born period.....

Everyone should spend less time worrying about where he was born and spend more time figuring out who they are going to vote for next to make sure this doesn't happen again, But i would bet it's safe to say 40% or more on this site probably don't bother to vote.........

Just my .02

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

From what I understand, the significance of the newspaper announcements is that, at the time they were published, the newspapers got their birth announcement information directly from the hospitals. These were not announcements arranged for by the parents or family of the baby in question. The only way for one of these birth announcements for Barack Obama to have been printed in one or more of the Honolulu papers was for him to have been born in a Honolulu hospital. Sadly, the birthers ignore this bit of information.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
the long form BC is a blatant forgery...

Is it? Then why has he not been impeached over it?

writing into the signature, layers, African instead of negro...

Can you explain what is wrong with the signature in detail?
Can you explain why the layers bother you?
Can you explain why an African National would dare identify himself as a lowly American Negro in the 1960's?

anyone can do throw the pdf in illustrator can do this for themselves... isn't that enough for people to conclude that something is not right ??

Each time a birther says that, they fail to follow up by showing that they can do it. In fact, the only person on all of ATS that seems to have even tried was Greeneyedleo and she concluded the issues were not "issues" when she got done.

Where is you try?

we also saw in an earlier thread Mara Zebest, photoshop expert, said the long form BC is a fraudulent document

We also saw that Mara Zebest is no photoshop expert and that is a fraudulent title to apply to her.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It's official: I was born in Hawaii at the exact same room, time and date, with the same parents and delivered by the same doctor. I have proof!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ea4f42580b1.jpg[/atsimg]

Now maybe I should be the one riding Airforce One and golfing every weekend. I mean, I do have proof, now don't I?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MensaDude

So this was found in the archives of this newspaper or does it only exist on your computer and the ATS server? Proof would be that actual record existing on microfiche in a storage box in Hawaii. Is it?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Barry aka Barack aka Harrison J aka Renegade is a puppet. He has bosses just like each of us have bosses. He is doing what he is told to do. Same with Bush, Clinton, Reagan the REAL actor, etc..

Kennedy didnt follow the line so he was removed. Why do people still believe a word about a man with four names and possibly more? He is put in office to divide the country when the Backlash Card has been dealt. The elite using their tricks to divided the people.

Lets stop worrying about Obama and concentrate on helping out each other. Turn off the media lies.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MensaDude

So I was at a MENSA meeting the other day, not sure what Mensa is but might be related? Anyway a software engineer lent me the latest birther document analysis software.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/465e4e835f03.jpg[/atsimg]

Well by golly, that seems to have some flaws.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

I have yet to see any video of this newspaper clipping, showing someone zooming in on the microfiche display, to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that this clipping even exists. I've looked for such a video.

I'm only trying to demonstrate that all this 'proof' that he was definitely born in Hawaii, or that his birth certificate is or isn't definitely forged, truly isn't 'proof' at all. With today's technology, all if it can be forged. I, unfortunately, don't trust this administration to tell me the truth. Even more unfortunate, I don't trust most of the media outlets to tell me the truth either.

More to my ultimate point, whether this president is an American citizen or not is, at this time, irrelevant. Inarguable proof of his citizenship, or lack thereof, will never be created or found. He's going to serve out his first term and run for a second. I will not vote for this man because I do not trust him, nor do I believe his policies are good for America.

Yet, this will not stop those trying to prove or disprove his citizenship, regardless of how much of a losing battle it is.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You know, if the BC the whitehouse posted is a forgery. Obama became a FELON the day it was posted.

One more thing.....how do you explain this layer when a color filter is used? No answer. Noted. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
You know, if the BC the whitehouse posted is a forgery. Obama became a FELON the day it was posted.

One more thing.....how do you explain this layer when a color filter is used? No answer. Noted. Thanks.

With this.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well oddly enough the stamp on the back of the first one that bled through actually shows up in the 'official' WH document as well....very interesting point.

Thank you for the new filter color as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

That's because you're only looking at his skin tone and hair color. Compare the Forehead, Nose, Chin, Eye Diameter and Ears between Obama and Malcolm, then do the same comparison with his father.

Also, 99% of all men from Kenya have a distinct bumped forehead. Obama doesn't have that feature. I understand he is mixed, but he has no features that resembles a man from Kenya.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join