It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official. I found proof online that Obama was born in Hawaii just like he says he was. Newspap

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

You can call me a birther all day long, I don't care because I could care less if Obama was born here or not. If he was a good POTUS who looked after America and made good choices for the good of the people then I would defend him even if he was born in Kenya. I would do so knowing I was blatantly wrong because it violates the Constitution of the United States, the only real law.

The fact is, he is a traitor to our country, as was Bush and I don't give a damn what political party anyone hides behind these days, do what is best for country and population and live by the law the damn country was founded on, not lies, false flags and deception.

Republic or Democrat, black or white, born here or not, save this country and stop doing wrong to the people or you will be judged by the people for the people, in this life or the next.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Originally posted by MrWendal
I do not see what the big deal is. It is the birth announcement that was listed in the newspaper. No one that I know of has disputed that the birth was announced in a newspaper, but that does not prove that Obama was born in Hawaii. It proves his birth was announced in a Hawaiian Newspaper.

and before you go on the attack, you should probably know I am not a "birther".

Announced in a Hawaiian Newspaper with an address of the parents that live in Hawaii?
Don't you find it a bit odd? Why would someone go through the trouble?

Did Barack Sr put the announcement in 2 papers on the off chance that his son would be POTUS one day and didn't want to ruin his chances?
Think about it. The flow of logic just doesn't go that way. And if it did then Barack Sr was one hell of a clairvoyant.

I already said I am not a "Birther" so I am not sure why all the questions are tossed my way about the Birther issue. If you want to know what I do find a bit odd... as I said in a previous post, I was born in Ancon, Canal Zone, Panama. I have a birth certificate. I am a US Citizen. If I were to take a picture of my birth certificate and scan it, there would be no anomalies. If you were to look at it, you would see that it is the original. This whole issue could easily be put to rest by showing the birth certificate, making the Birthers look retarded and then moving on to real business. Instead, it has been a subject of debate and more debate and more debate. This Administration keeps this issue alive and well when it would take little effort at all to put it to bed. I find THAT odd.

Now before everyone gets all up in arms about how it is racist to ask for Obama to prove his birth by showing his Birth Certificate, I would like to point out that it is not a big deal. An original birth certificate is needed in most states just to get a Driver's License. In the state of South Carolina you can not even use a copy, it must be the original.

There are several laws that require the department to collect personal information from an applicant: * Name and Date of Birth (Section 56-1-80 and 56-1-90)
* Social Security Number (Section 56-1-90)
* Citizenship (Section 56-1-40(7) and 56-1-80)
* Residency (Section 56-1-40(7) and Section 56-1-80(c)

SOURCE

The above comes right off the SC DMV website, feel free to click the link and read about all the requirements that you and I would need to meet in order to get a Drivers License in the state of South Carolina. So why is it wrong that a President should not meet the standard for acquiring a Driver's License if he plans on holding the highest office in the Country? That is some flawed logic to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by grey580

You can call me a birther all day long, I don't care because I could care less if Obama was born here or not. If he was a good POTUS who looked after America and made good choices for the good of the people then I would defend him even if he was born in Kenya. I would do so knowing I was blatantly wrong because it violates the Constitution of the United States, the only real law.

The fact is, he is a traitor to our country, as was Bush and I don't give a damn what political party anyone hides behind these days, do what is best for country and population and live by the law the damn country was founded on, not lies, false flags and deception.

Republic or Democrat, black or white, born here or not, save this country and stop doing wrong to the people or you will be judged by the people for the people, in this life or the next.

And your post is off topic.
Though I will agree that he's pretty much another bush.

Please talk about the newspaper birth announcement.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
'Birthers' ignore chance to view Obama's info

Lost in the renewed scrutiny into US President Barack Obama's birth records is the fact that anyone can walk into a Hawaii vital records office, wait in line behind couples getting marriage licences and open a baby-blue government binder containing basic information about his birth.

Birthers have no credible source who support their theory. Usually they quote either world net daily or donald trump, which is quite pathetic actually.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Ask and you shall receive. FactCheck.org got spend some time with the BC.

Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it’s stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs.

And ok I understand you were born in the canal zone. But Obama has 2 pieces of evidence to back up his birth certificate. And that's what I'm trying to get at. Are we really saying the rabbit hole goes further than this? How much more conspiracy is there?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Barak Mounir Ubayd, Harrison J Bounel, and Barack Hussein Obama... Take your pick? What are the challenges?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
"birth certificate" or it never happened.

Not a "certificate of live birth" not a news paper clipping not a drivers license.
a BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

Surely a canidate for president would be able to produce this document that every citizen is given.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TaxpayersUnleashed

look at this post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The images are there.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
I have asked in quite a few threads for discussion on the following image.

There's nothing new about the newspaper announcements. All you have to do, if you're interested, is read the opposing side's arguments on the matter. For example, WND (WorldNet Daily) has explained their position ad nauseum. Jerome Corsi wrote about them in his book. Orly Taitz has explained her position in the following video clip at 4:58 plus.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IamCorrect

WND (WorldNet Daily) has explained their position ad nauseum

Owned and operated by Joseph Farah

Farah was born in Paterson, New Jersey, on July 6, 1954, to parents of Syrian and Lebanese ancestry.

Farah had previously pledged $15,000 to the hospital where Obama was born upon the release of said document.
Source
One could say that he himself not only has a financial liability in accepting the BC, but could go further to say that based on his lineage that maybe he is part of a plan to discredit the POTUS and cause chaos in the US.

(Not my belief, just saying, but who knows)

Jerome Corsi wrote about them in his book.

Jerome Robert Corsi (born August 31, 1946) is an American author, political commentator and conspiracy theorist, best-known for his two New York Times bestselling books: The Obama Nation and Unfit for Command (with co-author John O'Neill). Both books, the former written in 2008 and the latter in 2004, attacked Democratic presidential candidates and were criticized for including numerous inaccuracies.

In other books and columns for conservative websites such as WorldNetDaily.....promoting the Abiogenic hypothesis of the origin of oil (arguing that oil is produced from chemical reactions in the Earth, in contrast to the general consensus of the scientific community that oil is produced from organic materials, such as zooplankton and algae)

Conservative author and pundit Debbie Schlussel has accused Corsi of plagiarizing elements from columns that she has published, and subsequently posting them under his byline in his WorldNetDaily column.
Source

So a contributing columnist to the aforementioned WND, where he has credibility issues, and a financial gain to be had, nevermind his theories on oil contrary to science.

Orly Taitz has explained her position

Orly Taitz (born August 30, 1962) is an American dentist, lawyer, former real estate agent...

Orly Taitz was born to a Jewish family in Chişinău, Moldavian SSR in the Soviet Union (present day Moldova).

Taitz has also supported a number of other theories not directly related to Obama, including:
Hugo Chávez owns the software that runs American voting machines

In November 2008, Taitz filed a lawsuit on behalf of independent presidential candidate Alan Keyes

Taitz filed a lawsuit on behalf of Pamela Barnett, Keyes, other candidates in the 2008 federal elections

Attorney misconduct
On October 13, 2009, Judge Clay Land ordered "Counsel Orly Taitz ... to pay $20,000 to the United States, through the Middle District of Georgia Clerk's Office, within thirty days of the date of this Order as a sanction for her misconduct in violation of Rule 11 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure." Land's decision stated:

"The Court finds that counsel's conduct was willful and not merely negligent. It demonstrates bad faith on her part. As an attorney, she is deemed to have known better. She owed a duty to follow the rules and to respect the Court. Counsel's pattern of conduct conclusively establishes that she did not mistakenly violate a provision of law. She knowingly violated Rule 11. Her response to the Court's show cause order is breathtaking in its arrogance and borders on delusional. She expresses no contrition or regret regarding her misconduct. To the contrary, she continues her baseless attacks on the Court."
Source

Well, we could talk about the Russian descendancy, or her credentials from being a dentist or real estate agent, but let's talk about what she has done as an attorney, other than the repeated Obama BC cases, the recurring client of Keyes is interesting, in the fact that he was an opposing candidate for President, so easily dismissed as "sour grapes", of course her inability to conduct herself in a professional manner in the courts speaks to her credentials as an attorney.

I wouldn't necessarily "hang my hat" on any of those as a reliable source, they could be right, but I find their credibility to be lacking.

I'm not an Obama guy, actually I'm pretty equally disdainful and disgusted by BOTH parties, would love to not see Obama in the Whitehouse, but not at the expense of following any of these nutballs off the cliff.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Hijaqd because: Link Fail, sorry

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I dont know why you even bothered with this, but i dont even care about obama, no body does no offense of course

Born in america or not, does it matter so much? I mean even a Canadian prime minster wast all that to canadian by his birth rate since he spoke in french and talked horrible in english i am sure you know which prime minster i am talking about.

Canada under him was pretty good.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I already said I am not a "Birther"

A birther is somebody who doesn't believe Obama has provided sufficient evidence to prove his eligibility to the presidency. You don't consider yourself a birther, that's fine, most of us expect birthers to deny any belief in birtherism. I may be wrong though, maybe you believe that Obama presented enough evidence to prove he was born on US soil? No? I posed this question to you previously.

If you want to know what I do find a bit odd... as I said in a previous post, I was born in Ancon, Canal Zone, Panama. I have a birth certificate. I am a US Citizen. If I were to take a picture of my birth certificate and scan it, there would be no anomalies. If you were to look at it, you would see that it is the original.

This is what you supposedly claim. Why don't you demonstrate this to us? I've still got my original birth certificate, if I scanned it and it came up with anomolies, would the guy at the printing shop have the credentials to deny the authenticity of my birth certificate?

This whole issue could easily be put to rest by showing the birth certificate,

Hold on, first of all, birthers demanded Obama show documentation proving his birth on Hawaiian soil. He presented an Hawaiian short form birth certificate verified by Hawaiian authorities, this wasn't enough. They insisted, to present a long form birth certificate verified by Hawaiian authorities, this is exactly what he did, but apprently, this isn't enough. Now what? You want him to present the original birth certificate to every single birther out there doubting it? Or the "experts" from birthers? Sounds alittle silly doesn't it? Alittle extreme in my view. To day he is the only president to present an documentation officially as proof of his citizenship, the fact people like you are still going on says alot.

An original birth certificate is needed in most states just to get a Driver's License. In the state of South Carolina you can not even use a copy, it must be the original.

Are you kidding me? Are you seriously kidding? None of my family members have their original birth certificate any longer. None of them. I am the only one who has an original birth certificate, it is old, it is torn, it is something I would not even think of taking with me to use ID. I got a short form birth certificate years ago, I have been using that for a good part of my life, I have never had an issue using it. I got my drivers licence through using my short form birth certificate, no problems.

It is completely dishonest to claim that most states require an original birth certificate to get even a drivers licence, it is beyond logic to think this. Considering that the folks I know, none of them I have asked can seem to provide an original birth certificate. This says alot about the american public and documentation in general.

I cannot believe that people still try to pass this rubbish as fact on this forum... Here, below, a couple of states and their requirements for identification:

Hawaii

Certified copies of these records may be issued to authorized individuals and used for such diverse purposes as school entry, passports, Social Security participation, driver’s licenses, employment, sports participation, survivor’s benefits, proof of property rights, and other needs.

hawaii.gov...

Illinois

Birth Certificates must be original or certified by a
Board of Health or Bureau of Vital Statistics within
the U.S.

www.sos.state.il.us...

Nevada

Certified U.S. Issued Birth Certificate or Certified Abstract

www.dmvnv.com...

Idaho

Certified original birth certificate or certified abstract.

itd.idaho.gov...

Georgia

The following items are acceptable but must be Original or a Certified Copy

www.dds.ga.gov...

Florida

Computer Certification is an abstract of the original birth certificate and is accepted as legal proof of birth and citizenship. It measures 8 ½? x 11".

www.flhsmv.gov...

Please give me the states where you are can only present an original birth certificate to attain a drivers licent. The original, which states make this the requirement??

There are several laws that require the department to collect personal information from an applicant: * Name and Date of Birth (Section 56-1-80 and 56-1-90)
* Social Security Number (Section 56-1-90)
* Citizenship (Section 56-1-40(7) and 56-1-80)
* Residency (Section 56-1-40(7) and Section 56-1-80(c)

SOURCE

The above comes right off the SC DMV website, feel free to click the link and read about all the requirements that you and I would need to meet in order to get a Drivers License in the state of South Carolina. So why is it wrong that a President should not meet the standard for acquiring a Driver's License if he plans on holding the highest office in the Country? That is some flawed logic to me.

Did you read your own link??

You may provide any document from the Proof of Citizenship/Proof of Identify, Name and Date of Birth section on Form MV93 Checklist for First Time Issuance of Driver’s License, Beginner’s Permit or Identification Card.

If you do not have a birth certificate and wish to obtain a certified copy of your birth certificate, contact State Office of Vital Records at the Department of Heath and Environmental Control (DHEC).

From your own link...... seriously.

Which states have these requirements again??
edit on 7-7-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

In August, 1961, two announcements allegedly showing a “native” birth for Barack Obama were published in Hawaii’s two primary newspapers, the Sunday Advertiser and the Honolulu Star. For more than three years since Obama engaged his unvetted candidacy for the presidency, many of his supporters have mistakenly lauded these blurbish announcements as the "holy grail" of proof that he was born in the state of Hawaii.

However, a detailed investigation of the history and procedures used by Hawaii’s municipal health department, and its relationship with the newspapers, shows that not only was it a matter of official policy that Obama’s birth would have been announced in the paper regardless of where he was born, the information used to publish the announcements is not even confirmed through any eye-witness, medical authority or hospital representative in the state.

thedailypen.blogspot.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-7-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I had the respect of not referencing a liberal blog to back up my arguments, why don't you do the same and actually find a legitimate source that proves this fact? Or maybe it would be easier to provide an example of a foreign born child being listed in one of those newspapers announcements at the time.

I'm not interested in what a biased blog has to say. Get some credible sources, thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

I had the respect of not referencing a liberal blog to back up my arguments, why don't you do the same and actually find a legitimate source that proves this fact? Or maybe it would be easier to provide an example of a foreign born child being listed in one of those newspapers announcements at the time.

I'm not interested in what a biased blog has to say. Get some credible sources, thanks.

The old familiar "sting" of last resort... Labeling coupled with bias claims. I realize you're a fixture in these threads, so I expected more. My fault for singling you out. It's obvious you're not up to par. Perhaps when CNN, MSN, and Fox News decide they want to stop catering to special interest groups you'll finally get your wish. Until then...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
The old familiar "sting" of last resort... Labeling coupled with bias claims.

If I used a liberal blog in my previous post, would you believe it to be a credible source? If the birth announcements in the newspapers were as informal as you claimed, surely there would be more of a legitimate source you can venture to. Why must I take a sourceless claim from a partisan blog when I have you?

Do you have an example of a foreign born child being listed in the birth announcements of those two newspapers?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

A quick copy and paste. I just put that out there in my spare time. Speaking of which...

You seem to have quite a bit these days. I'm finishing up a documentary on Ancient Civilizations and the Golden Age. It should become apparent I'm aiming for the overall picture instead of getting hung up on what's his name. Barak, Barack, Barry, or Harrison J... Hey, tomorrow after breakfast I'll jump on some more rhymes!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

When will these afterbirthers give up?

They have nothing. None of them a credible in any way. Not one shred of evidence with any linkage is offered. They just troll, troll,troll with old newspaper clippings.

Natural Born is the topic. It requires two citizen parents. Not a foreign national getting every girl pregnant he finds until he gets deported.

I really wonder if these Afterbirthers are just insane. Trying to backwards manufacture all the time.

Daddy was a Kenyan. NOT qualified under the constitution. And no Ben Franklin s receipt for three copies of Law of Nations is proof positive Blackes was not used to define Natural Born.

BTW...factcheck.org is funded by the obumas.....get a freakin clue.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by grey580

Awesome post!!!
(I wish I could star your post more)
This sums it up for many many people. I respect people like you who can express their selves with such clarity and focus, keeping it simple and to the point.
The truth is simple, deception complicates.
The only official proof I need that obama is not in the best interest of America and Americans is when he opens his Marxist mouth.
It makes no difference where he was born, his heart is not in the best interest of anyone but his wallet and how many puppets he can *snip* on. He serves the ol mighty power and control god.

ETA: We could find a thousand newspapers or proof obama is born in America but it would make no difference to most Americans, he is still a traitor.

edit on 7-7-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

The old familiar "sting" of last resort... Labeling coupled with bias claims. I realize you're a fixture in these threads, so I expected more. My fault for singling you out. It's obvious you're not up to par. Perhaps when CNN, MSN, and Fox News decide they want to stop catering to special interest groups you'll finally get your wish. Until then...

Really?
I posted the following response almost immediately after your original post in that thread and you completely ignored it - even though it clearly shows a HUGE flaw in the facts and reasoning used in your article. Care to explain it away?

Someone sure is (wrong)..... Box 7E of his long form BC clearly shows an "X" in the section indicating that he was born inside the city limits - whereas your article clearly implies he wasn't. This just happened to be the first thing I checked - did you fact check this article at all?

Biased blogs and web sites nurture lazy/stupid people....
edit on 7-7-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join