It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official. I found proof online that Obama was born in Hawaii just like he says he was. Newspap

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If you use the view post tool and 95% of the members posts are in regards to defending (in this case Obama) Then you can be fairly certain that defending him is part of their job (paid or not).

I wouldn't bother responding to them as they will only point you in the direction that has been whitewashed.
In any case this feature is a good tool to use to eliminate getting into a long drawn out diatribe against someone so foaming at the mouth fanaticabout an issue that even if presented an 8MM home movie of the POTUS being born in africa* they would still call you a liar and tell yo the celluloid film was photoshopped**
If you actually point out something they can't fight or is too close to the mark they will run to the moderators and have yourr post removed.

Pick your battles don't fall for the paid off shills traps, it's their job to defend (whatever).

Use the tools the board has made available to you it will help you to figure out whose opinion might have some validity and whos doesn't.

*He could have been born on the planet mars for all I care-m what he has done since then invalidates him as an eligible candidate for president but that is for another thread.
**Something team Obama isn't very good at aparrantly

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
*He could have been born on the planet mars for all I care-m what he has done since then invalidates him as an eligible candidate for president but that is for another thread.
Then you don’t understand what eligible means. Being eligible means meeting the conditions for office stipulated by the Constitution.

A person’s policies, or ideologies even, are not factors related to eligibility. Those are questions to be judged by the electorate in an election.

It’s odd that you’re here claiming Obama isn’t eligible but say you don’t care where he was born, when that is a condition that actually matters.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
He is not elilgible for too many reasons to list. (See arguments: missing records, dual citizenship, education as a foriegn student, etc, etc,) It is was overlooked, whitewashed, covered up, downplayed and forged.
He was still shoved down our throats.
My big question is why? Why him? What is so special about him? He is no genious which he tries to mask by an insufferable arrogance.

My personal theory is that they gave us an obviously ineligible candidate to draw out those that might question when they are lied to? The MSM gave them patronising lables Birther, Truther, conspiracy theorist, etc.
While the open eyed ones are digging up proof after proof to convince the sheeple Big Brother has passed against our will stimulus after stimulus, Obamacare, we are slaves for life to a national debt which ceiling they are trying to raise as we yet argue here oversomeone who withought his string pullers and backers would be selling used cars..

I have a uneasy feeling that this is just the beginning of something worse just around the bend

edit on 13-7-2011 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

I don't know what to tell you.
Thanks for the congratulations.

Who is cass? first time i've heard about him.

and as for a far left victory? I don't care about the left. Personally I'm in the middle of the political spectrum.
And I've gotten into the Obama debate and done some poking around. From what I can see the evidence points to him being born in hawaii.

What I'm seeing from alot of "birthers", even though it's not a word and to be honest i'm not sure what else to call people who think obama wasn't born or isn't eligible to be president, is that no matter how much evidence you throw their way they won't change their minds.

You know you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
And what do we do in this situation? If you won't believe the evidence then there's no real point to discuss anymore.
We must agree to disagree i guess.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
He is not elilgible for too many reasons to list. (See arguments: missing records, dual citizenship, education as a foriegn student, etc, etc,) It is was overlooked, whitewashed, covered up, downplayed and forged.
He was still shoved down our throats.
My big question is why? Why him? What is so special about him? He is no genious which he tries to mask by an insufferable arrogance.

My personal theory is that they gave us an obviously eneligible candidate to draw out those that might question when they are lied to? The MSM gave them patronising lables Birther, Truther, conspiracy theorist, etc.
While the open eyed ones are digging up proof after proof to convince the sheeple Big Brother has passed against our will stimulus after stimulus, Obamacare, we are slaves for life to a national debt which ceiling they are trying to raise as we yet argue here oversomeone who withought his string pullers and backers would be selling used cars..

I have a uneasy feeling that this is just the beginning of something worse just around the bend

edit on 13-7-2011 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

From what I've seen online. The guy is eligible.
And like I've said in the past. Obama isn't the guy you should be looking at.
He's not the one in charge. He's just a puppet.
And if you look at Bush's policies you'll see that Obama is just continuing them.
There is someone behind the curtain dictating how things are run.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join