It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official. I found proof online that Obama was born in Hawaii just like he says he was. Newspap

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

His father was Kenyan? Hmmmmm.
He could have been from Mars actually, but seeing as Obama the president was born on US soil, what does it matter? He is over 35 years old right?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
I have asked in quite a few threads for discussion on the following image.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/712959cdbe05.jpg[/atsimg]

However I've yet to get a meaningful response about this by any of the people who believe that Obama was not born in Hawaii / is not a US Citizen etc etc etc.

Have we thrown common sense out the window? Ok fine if you think that the BC is a fake. But here we have supporting evidence that backs up the Birth Certificate. Now barring CIA time travel and all things being equal or Occams Razor friendly. We must come to the conclusion that Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961.

I'm pretty sure that Birthers will avoid this thread like the plague. And this will be buried faster than a Catholic church sex scandall.

This is "reaching"; I just have to kick this in though I won't debate any of it. and even I don't claim its what happened:"

But you are not seeing the "original newspaper" . just a photograph..

Great so a "microfische" copy of a newspaper page has some words on it..And how long would it take me to create that page on any number of text editors add "little "B";
re "microfische" it( age it with scratches and fading), and put it in the file in place of the original in 2006?

Straight out of a movie plot?
Yes. But as possible as most ct here.Courts require the "best evidence": hard original paper documents.not xeroxes or freshly recently printed copies.I doubt there is any real control or "chain of custody " of those fische records. SORRY: No it is not ( here's our favorite ATS word again
"PROOF" of anything.
"Supporting evidence" possibly along with an affidavit of sworn testimony by the author or publisher.

Enough doubt has been cast to warrant a real investigation years ago; One would think even hard core supporters who didn't get what they voted for; might have a few questions for Mr "O"and the rest of the hardcore anti- American left ist activists. in the cabinet...
Think outside the box folks.Question everything especially"authority"..
edit on 7-7-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Don't forget that these birth announcements in the newspapers do not placate those who have adopted the ''spin-off' position from the birther argument; these are the people who have moved the goal-posts and now accept that he was born in Honolulu, but believe that his birth certificate is forged because there may be embarrassing details on the original which need to be kept hidden.

Personally speaking, the original birther argument doesn't make any sense. Obama's father met and lived with Obama jr.'s mother in the US, so what on earth would she be doing in Kenya at the time of the birth ?

If it was the other way around, and his parents had met and lived in Kenya shortly before his birth, then I would have given the argument more credence.

It just appears to be a desperate straw-clutching attempt to invalidate the other ''team's'' President, which will ultimately backfire on those who so publicly embarked on this wild goose chase.

edit on 7-7-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I was born in Ancon Canal Zone, Panama. My birth was announced in a Winfield, Kansas newspaper. Why Winfield Kansas? Because that is where my father was from and where all his family is. His side of the family announced my birth. It's not rocket science.
Southern Gardian told you the birth announcements in the newspaper where Obama’s birth is announced were sent directly from the Department of Health. So what does your birth announcement in a Kansas paper, admittedly put there by family members, prove?

In case you don’t trust the PolitiFact link Southern Gardian provided, here’s a link from the Honolulu Advertiser

In November 2008, The Advertiser reported that the first published mention of the future president appeared in a Sunday Advertiser birth announcement that ran on Aug. 13, 1961:

"Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4."

The identical announcement ran the following day in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin. ...

Such vital statistics, however, were not sent to the newspapers by the general public but by the Health Department, which received the information directly from hospitals, Okubo said.

Birth announcements from the public ran elsewhere in both papers and usually included information such as the newborn's name, weight and time of birth.

The birth announcements in the Sunday Advertiser where Obama’s birth is shown are in the section “Health Bureau Statistics,” then the name of the Department of Health. You can see it here.

Why would announcements from the public run in a section called “Health Bureau Statistics”? Was your announcement in the Kansas newspaper in the section “Department of Health Statistics”?

Just more straw-grasping from birthers... Oh, that’s right, you’re not a birther. You’re just a denialist of the mountain of the evidence that shows Obama was born in Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
That has been posted here one trillion zillion times.

Just use search and you shall find....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and many many many more threads that mention this newspaper announcement....It is very very very very very old news....Just an FYI

edit on July 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

This post belongs in every one of the 8000 birther threads on ATS. UcDat has posted the exact same birther argument 3 different times in three different threads. How many threads come up each time Orly does something new just about the one thing Orly is doing? The moderation on ATS does not seem the least bit worried with a new birther thread with no new information in it so why should they worry about this.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I am not making any suggestions at all. I said what I said. It is not proof that he was born in Hawaii it is proof that his birth was announced in a Hawaiian Newspaper. I was born in Ancon Canal Zone, Panama. My birth was announced in a Winfield, Kansas newspaper. Why Winfield Kansas? Because that is where my father was from and where all his family is. His side of the family announced my birth. It's not rocket science.

How do posters like you explain the fact that the announcements came from the dept. of Health, not Obama's family?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Natural born is kind of vague. The 14th amendment does clear up some of the citizenship issue though.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

And in any case both houses could lift such restrictions by legislation. And didn't congress certify him anyways?
They have the final say since they write the laws.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If you had the actual news paper that would be one thing but how am I supposed to know that the birth announcement was really listed in the Hawaiian news paper and they just didn't update this online?

Just playing devil's advocate.
edit on 7-7-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Very nice work. Sadly, people will still try to use this conspiracy as an excuse to impeach Obama. So here I will present an alternative theory to everyone: Obama was born in Hawaii but the Illuminati intended to do whatever necessary (not faking his birth certificate in this case) to ensure he would win the presidential election. The real purpose for him being president is to merely be a scapegoat and take the blame for the acceleration of America's downfall which the Illuminati are actually responsible for...

So there. An alternative conspiracy theory about Obama's shadiness that's just as "rational" as the claim that he wasn't born in the U.S. If people refuse this, its because they're sane or because they simply WANT to continue to hate Obama for whatever reason.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
If you had the actual news paper that would be one thing but how am I supposed to know that the birth announcement was really listed in the Hawaiian news paper and they just didn't update this online?

Just playing devil's advocate.
edit on 7-7-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

That same argument applies to every birther "expert" that claims to have identified problems with the birth certificate. Hey, if any of them had the actual document then maybe...

In the meantime, have you gone to Hawaii to check the archives? The newspaper is kept on microfiche so anyone can go look. Do you suppose they will find the newspaper that day did not have this announcement? Will they find the newspaper microfiche has been faked?

This is about the easiest thing birthers could possible confirm or deny. Go to Hawaii and check the archives of the newspaper. I am guessing they would be at the library like my local ones?

Nah, so much easier to sit here and talk about PDFs and SSNs right.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
If you had the actual news paper that would be one thing but how am I supposed to know that the birth announcement was really listed in the Hawaiian news paper and they just didn't update this online? Just playing devil's advocate.
Have you ever been to Hawaii? How are you supposed to know it’s a real place?

Just playing devil’s advocate.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by grey580

If he was a good POTUS who looked after America and made good choices for the good of the people then I would defend him even if he was born in Kenya.

I would do so knowing I was blatantly wrong because it violates the Constitution of the United States, the only real law.

The fact is, he is a traitor to our country,

And this is the crux of it in every birther thread

Every birther thread morphs into a laundry list of why he is a "Bad" President.

The facts should not be disposed of to suit your idealogy.

How about birthers begin with the truth and leave policy and emotion as a seperate debate.

They are entirely different matters.

The "left" certainly didn't like Pres. Bush, but they loudly took issue with his actions and policy. They did not claim he was born in Kenya...which is a not so subtle appeal to racism BTW.

Lies are not OK just becuase you don't like someone or their policies.

Always defend the truth. You are still able to not like someone while acknowledging the truth and I would propose that if you take that approach you can be critical from an honest place and build self-respect and avoid a sour and bitter demeanor which is often driven by lack of self-respect.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Obama's parents did not live at the address

"
Additional documents uncovered by WND support a previous report that President Obama's parents did not live together as husband and wife at the Honolulu address listed in birth announcements in two local newspapers"

Something is fishy . What i don't understand is a man with such power and resources would end up with such a shotty birth certificate . Why would it be so hard to fake a real one without the photoshop ?

His BC looks like something a high school student would make .

There really is no excuse to be so sloppy unless you wanna get caught....

but why would the president want to get caught ? and draw more attention to it .

i still havnt made up my mind on this . i'll stick to neutral on this play

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
That has been posted here one trillion zillion times.

Just use search and you shall find....

and many many many more threads that mention this newspaper announcement....It is very very very very very old news....Just an FYI

edit on July 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

And yet we just can't get it through some people's thicker craniums...

Well you can't say they didn't try

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
Additional documents uncovered by WND support a previous report that President Obama's parents did not live together as husband and wife at the Honolulu address listed in birth announcements in two local newspapers
You know you are posting an article from August 2009 about something that has been discussed ad nauseam here?

In any case, what’s the relevance of this for the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate? Were the parents required to live together at the time in Hawaii? Your own WND article shows Obama’s mother was living at the address on the birth certificate, which sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Exactly what do you think this proves?

What i don't understand is a man with such power and resources would end up with such a shotty birth certificate. Why would it be so hard to fake a real one without the photoshop ?
No, it wouldn’t.

You are apparently forgetting to consider one possibility, and that’s why you can’t conciliate the lies and non-issues you read on WND and reality: that the birth certificate is authentic and Obama was born in Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

oh im sorry your highness but you missed my point about the inconsistencies (plural of in·con·sist·en·cy (Noun)
1. The fact or state of being inconsistent.
2. An inconsistent element or an instance of being inconsistent

secondly i do not accept nor dismiss the notion of the BC . I am neutral on it . The reason why i do not accept it because i'm not as gullable as you are . For me its not enough evidence and to many inconsistencies..

it may be enough evidence for you.

but i'm not you and my mind is not that simple

secondly i do not believe its authentic because it has been proved its not authentic by many "experts"

ref - www.abovetopsecret.com...

the article was to show more inconsistencies along with the tampered BC ....

do i really have to spell it all out for you sparky?

I know it hurts being in the black or white world but there is a neutral world ... as i'm allowed to question it

got a problem with that? didn't think so

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think that Mr. Obama is the illegitimate son of Malcolm X. Don't believe me? Do a side by side photo comparison. He doesn't look a think like the man they are claiming is his father, yet he very much resembles Malcolm. Also, where are the baby picture with him and his so called father?

He lived in the States, going to Harvard. Makes no sense why there are not any baby pictures, unless he wasn't really his father.

It's also funny how the moment his mother had him, his mother's whole family up and move away. Both her father and mother quit there career jobs. Doesn't make any sense unless they were hiding something.

And further more, Barrack Obama Sr. was already married to a women in Kenya at the time of Junior's birth. How can he be married to two women at once with a legitimate marriage license? Of course, it was the 60's and back then, anything goes!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
oh im sorry your highness
No worries, apology accepted

but you missed my point about the inconsistencies (plural of in·con·sist·en·cy (Noun)
And what inconsistency is that? The fact that his parents weren’t allegedly living together at the time is inconsistent with what?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

No offense to birthers or truthers or whatever those guys are calling themselves these days, but this is way more evidence than any of your so called sources of Obama not being from the US.

Hey Birthers,

U mad bro?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire
I think that Mr. Obama is the illegitimate son of Malcolm X. Don't believe me? Do a side by side photo comparison.

Umm the only comparison between the two is their skin color and hair style.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join