It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
So are you saying that if someone has not written tons of books they are not credible?

So if I said the sky was blue, you would not believe me because obviously I am not a prolific author nor do I have a wall of degrees or certifications, therefore the sky cannot possibly be blue? I must be a hoaxer right?

Come on, use common sense and stop making me pity humanity.

Pretty sure he is just pointing out that adding to one book on photoshop is not the same a world renowned Adobe expert.

Why has this thread gotten this long and not one birther is questioning Mara's credentials? Birthers just believe anyone that agrees with them while they pretend to only care about the truth?
BULLSNIP!
Either you people need to proof she is who she says she is or you all expose your sad little bias.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
This woman co-authored ONE book in 2004 with two other authors on Adobe. No wikipedia page and every other link to her on Google is related to THIS story.

So are you saying that if someone has not written tons of books they are not credible?

So if I said the sky was blue, you would not believe me because obviously I am not a prolific author nor do I have a wall of degrees or certifications, therefore the sky cannot possibly be blue? I must be a hoaxer right?

Come on, use common sense and stop making me pity humanity.

I'm saying she is no world renowned expert. A book on computer software from EIGHT years ago does not an expert make.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It's negative because of the connotations and ridicule factor. Labeling people for asking a question about a topic and pigeonholing them into that label thereon is illogical and immature.
If birthers are ridiculed it’s because their claims are ridiculous.

Birthers aren’t just “asking a question,” they have made allegations and accusations, and in the real world, they have to prove their claims.

We’re waiting.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by NeillieN
Well in all... this whole thing should never even be in question. There is decent reason for people to question this, its simple... if asked for my birth certificate i go in my files and bam there it is.

I do not see your birth certificate.

Did you forget to include it?

He is not an elected official.

You have no legitimate right to ask for the documentation of someone arbitrarily.

However we do have the right and duty to request documentation from our elected representatives.

I have a feeling you are here to push circular arguments rather than legitimately debate.

You know what I can't understand? If he would just release his long form birth certificate this would all go away. Why doesn't he just do that?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

No, actually it's just this guy and a small handful of others. Who are all regular contributors to right-wing media sites such as WND. When these media sources need an "expert" they trot these guys out to give them the predetermined opinion desired. They then throw it to you, the gibbering masses, and you eat it up like cockroaches on cookie crumbs.

WND said it, so it must be true and completely unbiased, right?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It's negative because of the connotations and ridicule factor.

Please explain. Who uses it for ridicule? Do you feel embarrassed to be a birther? Is that it? Is that why so many birther posts start out with "I am not a birther but?"

Labeling people for asking a question about a topic and pigeonholing them into that label thereon is illogical and immature.

Who is labeling them for asking a question? I label them for having a set of recognizable traits in common. That is what labels are for. I call my plates plates and my bowls bowls because some are flat and some are round.

You should be ashamed of your tactics, however you have no chance against a true opponent.

Chance of what and how long will it take you to find me a true opponent?

Critical thinkers can easily shed off ridicule centered opinions such as presented.

Using insults as a crutch is very poor form.

What ridicule? What insults? All you said was that you do not like the word because you feel negative about it. That is your problem. I do not care if my floors get upset that I do not call them walls.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by cerebralassassins

It's actually all part of the most elaborate "Punked" episode ever! Oh that Ashton Kutcher!

CJ

reminds of....um....

..hey is that why i see those hidden camera's

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by Kitilani
Originally posted by NeillieN

You have no legitimate right to ask for the documentation of someone arbitrarily.

However we do have the right and duty to request documentation from our elected representatives.

Your first quote ALSO applies to your second quote. YOU also do not have the right to demand to see his BC - he's entitled to *exactly* the same privacy you and I are unless lawfully mandated otherwise.

Now - go and show us where in the Constitution, US Code, or *any* other federal statute is says you have the "right" and/or duty to request personal information like a BC from our elected officials and expect to get it.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Kitilani

I predict that Biden will be caught in a compromising position set up by Ashton's team very soon too: rumor has it the VP has kids in all 50 states...or so says the interwebs...and then, just as the whole thing is about to blow up
(literally, as Obama and Biden conspire to start a nuclear war just to get the media off their backs) all the actors and actresses playing congress and the senate, etc, burst into hilarious laughter and applause...and out comes Ashton Kutcher. "You got Punked!" Oh the hilarity. That's my theory on this whole thing anyway.

CJ

I just really hope that all his kids turn out to be biracial because I really enjoyed watching the enlightened and non-racist GOP smear machine try to make McCain look bad against Bush by saying he had a black baby. Too bad it's Ashton instead of Jamie Kennedy though. I liked his show better. Getting my popcorn hot now!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

Just shows how hopeless this nation is when they (we the people) allow something like this to happen. I new this clown was a fake from day one and .... I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM >> This sh*thole of a nation will soon get what it deserves. bush, chinton, and now this ....oh !! .. no caps = no respect ... "God bless this nation" ....
no " God (damn) this nation ... for what (we the people) have allowed it to become .. Oh ... and f**k the anti -birthers .. radical enough (?)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

[i
The Department of Health of Hawaii vouches for the PDF file. They are the people who create the actual birth certificates. Do you honestly believe they would create or vouch for a digital forgery when they can just create a physical birth certificate?.

They don't have the same equipment as would have been used in 1961. No way they can just make a new physical BC and have it pass muster.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

He is not an elected official.

Good. I never said he was.

It was not arbitrary at all. Do you know what that word means? He claimed he can produce it any time asked to do so. I want to believe him.

Not birth certificates though. Although had Obama said he had his and could produce it but then failed to do so, I would wonder why he claimed he did and could.

I have a feeling you are here to push circular arguments rather than legitimately debate.

The birther argument is a circular argument. Aptness has supplied more facts and proof in this thread than birthers have on ATS altogether. I am just here to try and help you understand logic and perhaps English a little better.

You have a question for me or something? Or are you just here to try to attack me?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Did you know this is one of the judges who threw out a Corsi lawsuit?

CJ
edit on 5-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

You have a democratic president...and pssssttt he is BLACK!!!!!

Oh noooooooooooooozzzzz !!!!!!

We should find out which way he puts his TP on the holder... Because it matters that much....

link   
One of the many strange things about the certificate bammer released in april is at the bottom where it says "this is a true copy or abstract..."!!!! Well hell, if it's an abstract, then it's not a copy.

link   

Originally posted by ontarff
One small problem, if he wanted to do a good fake, it would have to start with being in the correct numerical sequence.

You do not say. Please explain to me the numbering process used by the Dept. of Health when Obama was born that leads you to believe that. I expect official sources and not some WND article with sourceless claims.

I have to laugh at all of the people who refuse to read and understand what empirical proof means before they defend ignorance.

I have to laugh because it seems like you are saying that they would be unable to make one with the right number all these years later, and yet they had not trouble making one that still fit the number range from the time.

I also have to laugh because you seem to believe what you just wrote even though you have no idea why you think it.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Really...aren't there enough threads on this subject? It has been discussed (ad nauseam). Right now he is the president ...he is in office....accept it.

And for those of you who may not know: (ad nauseam) "is Latin for an argument that has been discussed to the point of nausea; has been discussed to a disgusting or ridiculous degree"

That's like saying, "He got a way with murder, you can't catch him, accept it". Usurping the constitution and office of the President is NOT a minor misdemeanor to get swept under the carpet. Until this preposterous crime is properly addressed, we will NOT go quietly. Perhaps that is YOUR style, to cut and run with your tail between your legs, but the rest of us believe in fighting for this country, so I tell you; DEAL WITH IT!

link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

"Questions" "opinions" you say. From the title and the OP of this thread, it should be fairly clear these are not merely "questions" and "opinions" being posed. But yes, you have every right to ask questions and make opinions, and I have every right to ask questions and opinions too. I also have the right to critcize. It's a two way street.

link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Point?

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join