It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by myiisred2
reply to post by xuenchen

I believe it is a law that nobody with a title of nobility can hold any form of office in our government, yet we watch on t.v as our president is knighted by the queen

So exactly what title of nobility has Obama received?

maybe this !

Obama wins the Order of the British Empire!!

President now to be called Sir President

In a statement, her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II cited the President’s choice of his personal speeches on the iPod as a reason to give him the Knighthood.

Great reason ...

if that's the best She could do !!
!!

i guess it's official for sure now "The United UKnighted States of America"

George Bush and Ronald Reagan were both knighted.

Sorry. Fail again.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What additional information are they hiding?

"You are seeking disclosure of privileged or other protected matter, and there is no exception that applies to allow disclosure to you."

The White House already released the certified copy of the COLB. What information on the original COLB is being protected?

www.khon2.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontarff
What additional information are they hiding?

"You are seeking disclosure of privileged or other protected matter, and there is no exception that applies to allow disclosure to you."

The White House already released the certified copy of the COLB. What information on the original COLB is being protected?

www.khon2.com...

The WHITE HOUSE would be the key there.
I can show you all my medical records. Good luck getting my doctor to show them to you.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The seal on the internet image of the long form is very difficult to see, since it merely impresses the paper without any ink, but it can be detected:

doctorbulldog.files.wordpress.com...

As noted, the birth certificate is deliberately printed on green security paper - the security paper is an attempt to prevent alterations or unauthorized copying, and evidently it's those very security features that cause the internet image of the security paper to give off anomalous readings. It's as if someone tried to scan a new $20 bill and post the scan on the internet; the anti-counterfeiting features of the bill would cause the internet image to give anomalous readings, but that isn't proof that the original $20 bill was fake.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I was just answering a question previously asked by mb2591.

On the BC issue...it's old, stale, moot and useless. Even if it was forged they would never admit it. He's a citizen and the current POTUS. Harping on these issues is bad for the country. They only divide us. We need to come together at some point and deal with real issues.

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join