It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45
They don't have the same equipment as would have been used in 1961. No way they can just make a new physical BC and have it pass muster.
They create physical birth certificates all the time. In fact, they do it every day. Every time you request a birth certificate, the DOH people will either print one out on security paper based on the information they have on file, or photocopy it from the original record, certify it and then give it to you. And that is your birth certificate.

There is no requirement that only the original birth certificate — the one given at birth — is the acceptable certificate. This requirements exists only in Birtherland, not in the United States of America.

link   

link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Kitilani

Did you know this is one of the judges who threw out a Corsi lawsuit?

CJ
edit on 5-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

Lol. Wow. Not at all. I was just thinking of the dude from scream that had his own punked type show for a bit. Crazy.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by johnsequitur1221
Aside from it making an persistent conspiracy story, what would have been the point of forging a BC? I understand that all serious POTUS candidates are more or less groomed, but from the perspective of the PTB, why bother bringing in a foreigner, unless conspirators are saying he's a sleeper cell/manchurian candidate type deal?
It makes no sense, but you have to view this conspiracy through the eyes of the birthers, people who, essentially, can’t and won’t accept that it is possible that Obama is the legitimate President of the United States. This is what’s at the core of the birther movement, so they will grasp at whatever straws they can to keep that belief alive.

When Obama provided the birth certificate the state of Hawaii issued to him in 2007, birthers claimed only the “long form” birth certificate would settle the ‘question.’ Since the long form certificate has been released birthers need for there to be something wrong with it. They can’t give up now, they’ve invested too much.

If there was a massive conspiracy to put someone in office, the kind that birthers allege put Obama there, then the scenario you present is infinitely more plausible. But birthers aren’t into this because it makes sense or is plausible — just think about the premise that it’s at the heart of every birther conspiracy theory: Obama’s mother, in 1961, flew 10000 miles to a place she didn’t have any connection to or know anyone, to give birth to her son, only to, literally a couple of days later, fly back and sneak him into the country, so she could register him as a US citizen.

Birthers haven’t even been able to show Obama’s mother visited Kenya at all, let alone in 1961 to give birth to Obama. Yet they persist with this fantasy. It doesn’t make any sense because it never did.

Aptness, WRONG again. I wish all could read all the other threads on this topic before going in circles again. This isn't about Obama, it is about our Constitution. It isn't about a personal attack on our elected President, it is a question on the legitimate proof that has not yet been provided by the State of Hawaii. Please stop with your meaningless rhetoric accusing people who support the scientific methodology of providing empirical evidence as "birthers" who are unwilling to accept Obama as POTUS.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

I hope to see him lynched

General Lee wants to see a black man lynched?? I didn't see THAT one coming!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
reply to post by SaturnFX

But Fox News are LIARS and BIASED, aren't they? You can't believe ANYTHING they say, right? Oh, I see, when it's convenient it's okay to trust "Faux News". Please, you have as much integrity as a louse.

I love this one. I believe FOX lies all the time. The point is, birthers generally defend FOX news. So this puts many of them in the untenable position of either defending their birther claims or defending FOX news

OR

Acknowledging how f***ed up it is to believe both.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Nice race baiting, sport, I'll bet you're either black or a welfare liberal. He's also a criminal of the highest order and I hope to see him lynched or tarred and feathered or both.

Um

Odd. So you get all upset about the racism charge and then go right to lynching.
I am not saying anything, just saying.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I’m not a birther. I don’t care if he was born here or Canada. I care about the poor job he is doing. Love how you deflect away any substance and points of criticism that I had at your almighty Obama. Kind of like a 12 year old girl with Justin Bieber.

Here is another article on the same numbers. www.gallup.com...

Since numbers are hard for you to read, I will provide you with letters and sentences. Just remember left to right, up to down, words to form sentences. You will do fine. I'll even simplify it; The Red team is a head of the Blue team.
44 to 39.

Again, you not facing up to the ultimate failures of this administration and deflecting just embarrasses you and your cause.

Get use to disappointment. I have a feeling you will have plenty of it in your lifetime.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Nice race baiting, sport, I'll bet you're either black or a welfare liberal. He's also a criminal of the highest order and I hope to see him lynched or tarred and feathered or both.

Um

Odd. So you get all upset about the racism charge and then go right to lynching.

More to the point is that he used the word "Black" as an insult? This guy needs to be banned IMO.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ronald reagan wasn't born in a hospital. therefore, to receive a BC, he needed people to act as eyewitnesses and more or less verify the birth

seems very fishy to me

probably KGB

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontarff
It isn't about a personal attack on our elected President, it is a question on the legitimate proof that has not yet been provided by the State of Hawaii.
I agree that is a question of proof, and all the necessary proof has been provided. It was, in fact, provided months before the election.

Obama’s birth certificate released before the election is a legal and valid birth certificate. It confirms he was born in the United States, and his parents weren’t foreign enemy soldiers or diplomats, so he is a natural born citizen.

Unless you have credible and tangible evidence that contradicts an official document of one state of the union, for any reasonable and unbiased person this is a non-issue.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

I’m not a birther. I don’t care if he was born here or Canada. I care about the poor job he is doing. Love how you deflect away any substance and points of criticism that I had at your almighty Obama. Kind of like a 12 year old girl with Justin Bieber.

I have not deflected away from a single thing and that is why you did not provide one single example. Empty accusations is all you birthers have. If this were about job performance, you would not be discussing birther issues in your posts or trying to talk about policy in a birther thread.

Keep reading the thread. You might find this post particularly funny.

Is that why so many birther posts start out with "I am not a birther but?"

But back to you non-birther.

Here is another article on the same numbers. www.gallup.com...

Since numbers are hard for you to read, I will provide you with letters and sentences. Just remember left to right, up to down, words to form sentences. You will do fine. I'll even simplify it; The Red team is a head of the Blue team.
44 to 39.

Again, you not facing up to the ultimate failures of this administration and deflecting just embarrasses you and your cause.

Get use to disappointment. I have a feeling you will have plenty of it in your lifetime.

Please read your poll. It does not support your original claim. I am guessing the word "generic" is tripping you up. See how it stacks up to named candidates and get back to me.

I can explain it to you but you need to stop pretending it says what you think it says or explain why you think it says that.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Um

More to the point is that he used the word "Black" as an insult? This guy needs to be banned IMO.

Odd how many people getting upset about racism even coming up tend to be the ones that have the most racial overtones to their posts aint it?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't understand what the big deal is if the certificate is a fraud. He is just a face for the public relations section of a criminal organization and he would be replaced with yet another face. Nothing much would change because criminals would still run the political game.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
ronald reagan wasn't born in a hospital. therefore, to receive a BC, he needed people to act as eyewitnesses and more or less verify the birth

seems very fishy to me

probably KGB

So obvious, right? Except it wasn't KGB, it was...the VATICAN! Maybe.

CJ

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well the plan worked... they have all of you at each other's throats like rabid wolves. Yep, the NWO should be no problem to initiate while all of you are "busy" on more important things...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Drowzy

Please don't state the obvious here. This is a fantasy discussion. Please just move along with your obvious observations. They serve no purpose in fantasy land.

CJ

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I've been watching these threads and have noticed a decline in interest, an increase in proof and a general turn to 'Who Cares?'

I guess Obama won after all.

yes. the apathy of citizens is the bane of fair government.

when the constitutional convention closed, benjamin franklin walked outside, and a woman asked him what type of government they gave the people. franklin replied "a republic, if you can keep it."

"his birth certificate is a forgery? dude, get real. did you SEE who they picked on american idol last night?"

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join