It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by crudos

I can't see it care to throw me an example or two

Here's page after page of example, with links even, now have fun. Hope you can figure out how to use your internet browser.

whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
I hate both republicans and democrats, and I DO care about the birth certificate issue (the term 'birther' is slanderous 1984 'newspeak'.)

Please explain. I usually call people who sing, singers. Is that some kind of orwellian insult too? How is the term "brither" negative in any way?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Still no matter where you stand on this BC you have to see how it is like 9/11 the lie is so big and full of holes it will make even the most brainwashed of us seek answers. More members for ATS and the likes and even more awake to the fact our government works for them not us.

I admit I am frequently a pessimist, but I don't see the real criminals behind 9/11 or even "little" things like Obama's forged BC being exposed. The reason lies in the partisan brainwashing of the populace. The only people IRL who I know do not believe the official 9/11 story are fanatical partisan liberals who blame "the evil republicans" for staging it as a basis for war. When I bring up Obama's wars, and Obama's failure to seek a new investigation into 9/11, they get angry and cite a bunch of excuses. So, they are just as brainwashed as everyone else. Every single person who I know in real life, other than me, is either asleep (willfully or otherwise) or brainwashed (willfully or otherwise.) That gives me cause for a lot of pessimism.

No real progress can ever be made at prosecuting the true evil at the top until people stop being partisans who blame "the other side" for the world's evil, and start seeing the people who are truly behind it. For this criminal forgery of a birth certificate or the crimes of 9/11 or anything else. Just look at the reaction in this thread. If you believe the BC isn't real you must be a "right-wing nut." You couldn't possibly be a person of conscience, who is NOT mired in partisan hatred. That is something outside of most people's universe, they can barely comprehend a non-partisan stance on anything. Thus any argument, no matter how well-founded, can be dismissed by half the populace as "THOSE terrible repubs/demos slandering my wonderful party again."

Its people like you, the reason the world is the way it is. I don't understand how you can just sit there and do nothing, and accept defeat. Defeatist. You're spreading negative energy, and that is exactly what "they" want. You can't sit there and give up. That's what they want. They WANT you to think they have won, and they have everything under their control, their power. They WANT you to be hopeless. They WANT you to be afraid.

You have given up, therefore, you loose.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SelfSustainedLoner
What is a Birther? Someone who has a child but can't afford it? Why do you all instantly call someone a birther if they dislike Obama?
edit on 5-7-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

1 - it helps if you use the "quote" function so we know who the hell you're responding to in particular.
2 - "Birther" - www.macmillandictionary.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by crudos

I can't see it care to throw me an example or two

Here's page after page of example, with links even, now have fun. Hope you can figure out how to use your internet browser.

whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com...

I'm having trouble what's a internet brownser?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A Stupid Question

If his Birth certificate is a fake, what the hell is he doing running the U.S. , lol..way to much e-drama for me

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeillieN
Well in all... this whole thing should never even be in question. There is decent reason for people to question this, its simple... if asked for my birth certificate i go in my files and bam there it is.

I do not see your birth certificate.

Did you forget to include it?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

It's actually all part of the most elaborate "Punked" episode ever! Oh that Ashton Kutcher!

CJ

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
If you still need proof then you are blind.

Every court, all of congress and the state of Hawaii are all blind.
Thank god you showed up.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

I hate both republicans and democrats, and I DO care about the birth certificate issue (the term 'birther' is slanderous 1984 'newspeak'.)

Please explain. I usually call people who sing, singers. Is that some kind of orwellian insult too? How is the term "brither" negative in any way?

It's negative because of the connotations and ridicule factor.

Labeling people for asking a question about a topic and pigeonholing them into that label thereon is illogical and immature.

You should be ashamed of your tactics, however you have no chance against a true opponent.

Critical thinkers can easily shed off ridicule centered opinions such as presented.

Using insults as a crutch is very poor form.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

I predict that Biden will be caught in a compromising position set up by Ashton's team very soon too: rumor has it the VP has kids in all 50 states...or so says the interwebs...and then, just as the whole thing is about to blow up
(literally, as Obama and Biden conspire to start a nuclear war just to get the media off their backs) all the actors and actresses playing congress and the senate, etc, burst into hilarious laughter and applause...and out comes Ashton Kutcher. "You got Punked!" Oh the hilarity. That's my theory on this whole thing anyway.

CJ

link   
It is what it is. 1. Who is going to take on Obama? And, 2. What is it going to accomplish if he is impeached? Obama has already destroyed our country. Maybe it's just time to focus on getting him out of office in 2012.

link   
This woman co-authored ONE book in 2004 with two other authors on Adobe. No wikipedia page and every other link to her on Google is related to THIS story.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeillieN
Well in all... this whole thing should never even be in question. There is decent reason for people to question this, its simple... if asked for my birth certificate i go in my files and bam there it is.

I do not see your birth certificate.

Did you forget to include it?

He is not an elected official.

You have no legitimate right to ask for the documentation of someone arbitrarily.

However we do have the right and duty to request documentation from our elected representatives.

I have a feeling you are here to push circular arguments rather than legitimately debate.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
This woman co-authored ONE book in 2004 with two other authors on Adobe. No wikipedia page and every other link to her on Google is related to THIS story.

So are you saying that if someone has not written tons of books they are not credible?

So if I said the sky was blue, you would not believe me because obviously I am not a prolific author nor do I have a wall of degrees or certifications, therefore the sky cannot possibly be blue? I must be a hoaxer right?

Come on, use common sense and stop making me pity humanity.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsequitur1221
Aside from it making an persistent conspiracy story, what would have been the point of forging a BC? I understand that all serious POTUS candidates are more or less groomed, but from the perspective of the PTB, why bother bringing in a foreigner, unless conspirators are saying he's a sleeper cell/manchurian candidate type deal?
It makes no sense, but you have to view this conspiracy through the eyes of the birthers, people who, essentially, can’t and won’t accept that it is possible that Obama is the legitimate President of the United States. This is what’s at the core of the birther movement, so they will grasp at whatever straws they can to keep that belief alive.

When Obama provided the birth certificate the state of Hawaii issued to him in 2007, birthers claimed only the “long form” birth certificate would settle the ‘question.’ Since the long form certificate has been released birthers need for there to be something wrong with it. They can’t give up now, they’ve invested too much.

If there was a massive conspiracy to put someone in office, the kind that birthers allege put Obama there, then the scenario you present is infinitely more plausible. But birthers aren’t into this because it makes sense or is plausible — just think about the premise that it’s at the heart of every birther conspiracy theory: Obama’s mother, in 1961, flew 10000 miles to a place she didn’t have any connection to or know anyone, to give birth to her son, only to, literally a couple of days later, fly back and sneak him into the country, so she could register him as a US citizen.

Birthers haven’t even been able to show Obama’s mother visited Kenya at all, let alone in 1961 to give birth to Obama. Yet they persist with this fantasy. It doesn’t make any sense because it never did.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
You have got to at least admit that the fact that not one adobe or computer program expert has stated that this document is NOT forged.

You have to admit that not one expert on the entire planet has stated that I cannot shoot fireballs from my eyes.
You have to admit that is the worst leap in logic ever.
Then you have to ask yourself what experts you expect to do such a thing? Perhaps someone familiar with Hawaiian birth certificates like the Hawaiin DPH? They actually did state the document is not forged. That trumps a typesetter and chick who contributed to a few books.

You do have to admit these things, right?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire
It is what it is. 1. Who is going to take on Obama? And, 2. What is it going to accomplish if he is impeached? Obama has already destroyed our country. Maybe it's just time to focus on getting him out of office in 2012.

"It is what it is" - Todd Bertruzi after almost killing Steve Moore of the Avalanche.
Obama destroyed the country? That one guy?
And yes, I agree with the last line - toss the bum out.
Please just dont believe ANYONE else will do ANYTHING in YOUR interest. Thank you.

CJ

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
IT is OFFICIAL:
Obama is still president.
Obama is running for a second term.

These things are actually official.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
And You know that this director is incorruptible how?

Maybe the funniest birther thread yet.

Here is a clue. If the person in charge of Hawaiian birth certificates was corrupt, he would have just made one for Obama. Birthers claim the document is a fraud and yet somehow backed up by the guy that could just print out a real one with any info on it he wants.

One small problem, if he wanted to do a good fake, it would have to start with being in the correct numerical sequence. I have to laugh at all of the people who refuse to read and understand what empirical proof means before they defend ignorance.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join