It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin / Planet X Impact in Next Two Weeks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

A form of natural Ion-propulsion. WIth coincidentally lined-up debris/gas jets. silly question....

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Dear Macabees,
At the risk of severe backlash, allow me to be frank. From reading your thread responses, I do truly believe you have a genuine fear. But please understand a good chunk of that fear is based on bad information.

I was also a victim of the bad information, although my interest was opposite yours. See, I'm looking forward to an apocalyptic event. I will go out of my way to find the "truth" of the matter, in hopes to know how much longer I'm forced to suffer. In my quest for this knowledge, I was driven time and time again to ATS.

Here is where I found the truth. I cannot possibly summarize it for you, but I can tell you this is a great place, with tons of information, that not only provides excellent resources but does allow the opportunity for rational discussion. You should wholeheartedly research the science presented to you in this matter.

Where I was disappointed, you should find yourself completely elated. While I still "feel" the end is near, there is absolutely NOTHING to substantiate that feeling, except my own wishful thinking. Therefore, there should be nothing to substantiate your fearing.

I hope this helps you in some way.

Much Love ♥
~ Me

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMaxZombie

I knew I should have mentioned Tyche as well. First off, it has not been discovered. It is a hypothetical planet proposed by the same people that originally proposed the Nemesis hypothesis. Currently, Matese and Whitmire are pretty much the only ones defending the possibility of its existence. Then there's the fact that it doesn't match Nibiru's supposed orbital characteristics at all. The closest it would be is 25,000 AU and it would never come any closer than that.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I didn't read the little girls dream so don't really know if its crediable or not just wanted to point out if she was a little girl and she managed to remember a dream vividily then theres something interesting about that.

We have about 5-6 dreams a night if I am correct, remembering the details of at least one is pretty hard if their action packed or whatever. Question to leave you hanging on can you remember the last dream you had in wall to wall, floor to floor coverage or was she just lying and making things up cause she forgot and decieded to lie about that?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sol420

->!st.. it was...and theres mad evidence....weve got swiss money with trajectorys matchin leonid elenin's drawings from 1972, newspaper articles and news channel footage (i can link), scientific american articles,..popular science even gave it its moment...way back in the 60's...connect the dots bro..its not hard they taught you to do it when you were 2 for a reason..so that now your "big boy brain" would do it automatically....i gotta wonder do you guys all argue against it cause your afraid its true or because you know the "truth"...cause if you have the rulebook and tthe instructions and the play by play...please share if not..stfu and pay attention cause humanity is as a whole not as dumb as you think i am.. theres a reason all our goosebumps and brain waves are screamin at this..its locked in our dna as memories..this isnt some dumb 2012 conspiracy # yo..its as real as it gets and everytime i see people flaunting there " its not real face" i just have to laugh..not agree

Congratulations, there are so many bizarre misunderstandings in this post I may just have to give up on trying to sort them all out. The "Swiss money" commemorates a Swiss citizen who worked out cometary orbits hundreds of years ago, so a stylized orbit made good graphic sense. Leonid Elenin was not even born in 1972, so I doubt he was doing much drawing. I think you are mis-remembering the newspaper articles, particularly the Popular Science reference. The apocryphal article supposedly ran in the 1950's, if you believe the "astromoner" guy.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I am going to open my Arms and give this comet a Hug

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Gears of War 3 are released?

Well said friend, the first time i heard of Planet X/Elenin i was like "damn, i can't see the end to Gears"

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by sol420

Please provide these reports that you say exist.

here's one: www.youtube.com...

Thanks for the help. I was out with the family watching some fireworks. When what was really exploding was this post. Nice to see all of you here, I am still doing catchup on this thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
There was a time where posts here were rooted in either well thought out conjecture, backed up with a well thought out thread that weaved enough circumstantial evidence to validate the post, OR... you had to provide some sort of proof.

What the hell has happened around here??

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Windows
I didn't read the little girls dream so don't really know if its crediable or not just wanted to point out if she was a little girl and she managed to remember a dream vividily then theres something interesting about that.

We have about 5-6 dreams a night if I am correct, remembering the details of at least one is pretty hard if their action packed or whatever. Question to leave you hanging on can you remember the last dream you had in wall to wall, floor to floor coverage or was she just lying and making things up cause she forgot and decieded to lie about that?

Well put, and there have been at least three separate dreams now; two from children, and one from an adult about the space shuttle being forced to land because of space debris. As far as your dreams question; the last dream I had that had the wall to wall coverage your speaking of was last night. But before that; 10 years ago. I never remember my dreams unless they are significant. The little girl in question was never told about planet x or elenin. So to come up with all that, I find it rather significant. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
Dear Macabees,
At the risk of severe backlash, allow me to be frank. From reading your thread responses, I do truly believe you have a genuine fear. But please understand a good chunk of that fear is based on bad information.

I was also a victim of the bad information, although my interest was opposite yours. See, I'm looking forward to an apocalyptic event. I will go out of my way to find the "truth" of the matter, in hopes to know how much longer I'm forced to suffer. In my quest for this knowledge, I was driven time and time again to ATS.

Here is where I found the truth. I cannot possibly summarize it for you, but I can tell you this is a great place, with tons of information, that not only provides excellent resources but does allow the opportunity for rational discussion. You should wholeheartedly research the science presented to you in this matter.

Where I was disappointed, you should find yourself completely elated. While I still "feel" the end is near, there is absolutely NOTHING to substantiate that feeling, except my own wishful thinking. Therefore, there should be nothing to substantiate your fearing.

I hope this helps you in some way.

Much Love ♥
~ Me

You're cool with me and I appreciate your opinion. I flip back and forth between being like you, and being what you see in the replies. Mainly because of my daughter. I'm not ready for her to get impaled by a comet in any way, shape, or form. I too have been pulled back here a few times and I have to mention that ATS folks are great. Not everyone believes; but they speak their mind, generally with respect, humor, or what have you. But no down right disrespect. You folks are a pretty good group.

My Aspartame thread that took off here in February or so was very cool. And the feedback was great. I got 175 flags alone just for that. I will be doing more research; and hopefully, ATS will be cool with me sharing it. Peace.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
BTW; I'm not a gamer but you folks have sold me on gears already.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Macabees

Planet Elinin or whatever the # its called only exists in the 6th dimension, how could it come over here to us in the 3rd dimension? like seriously guys you have got to think! the 6th dimension is about over 9000 million miles away, so it cant cross over into our 3rd dimension, and plus the galaxy it is in in the 6th dimension is not close at all to our galaxy, the big dipper. you guys have got to get some knowledge into there, plus anyways earth is 90 times bigger than the planet elinin, it would just bounce back and crash into the largest planet in our solar system, pluto.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeviantMoon

Originally posted by Macabees
It appears there is vast evidence that cosmic impact associated with the "Elenin cluster" will occur in the next two weeks. The thing appears to be speeding up. Too many disparate sources saying the same thing.

www.tribulation-now.org...

The linked 2009 Mass Graves Video that was banished from YT is linked at article. Check it out!

In regards to the little girl and her dream(s):

I find it hard to hold validity in an individual who cannot differentiate between 'see' and 'seen'. Sounds like someone wants attention.

I stared for your intelligence and Grammar Nazism. Kudos, 2 birds with one stone.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterbananas

Planet Elinin or whatever the # its called only exists in the 6th dimension, how could it come over here to us in the 3rd dimension? like seriously guys you have got to think! the 6th dimension is about over 9000 million miles away, so it cant cross over into our 3rd dimension, and plus the galaxy it is in in the 6th dimension is not close at all to our galaxy, the big dipper. you guys have got to get some knowledge into there, plus anyways earth is 90 times bigger than the planet elinin, it would just bounce back and crash into the largest planet in our solar system, pluto.

Please tell me the whole thing is a joke. I don't want to live in the same world with someone that functionally retarded :/

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
finally, it's hitting early. And hopefully it hits some key areas like D.C. or some leadership building.

Plus how big is it? and don't say it's the size of a football field or smaller.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Remote Viewing Matches Child’s Vision from Jesus

So Jesus tells alittle girl about what's going to happen?
, wouldn't it make more sense to give everyone the same dream? ...

damn trolls getting younger by the day.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
To the OP come back in three weeks and just see how ridiculous you sound!
I posted only 2 days ago i cannot wait for another doomsday story to pop up and sure enough only a few hours later here we go again lmao

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Macabees

I'm sorry my brother, but even I can't find a way past, the one video that plays in total contrast to the little girls alledged prophetic dream. The vid is full of credits quoting Jesus and Biblical truth ( of that great day only the Father knows ) while the text indiscript of her dream, states Jesus is telling her something else ?

DO NOT LISTEN TO MEN, MAN, PEOPLE.

Keep your Bible close.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
To the OP come back in three weeks and just see how ridiculous you sound!
I posted only 2 days ago i cannot wait for another doomsday story to pop up and sure enough only a few hours later here we go again lmao

I'll come back whenever the shuttle lands and eat crow if that is the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join