It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin / Planet X Impact in Next Two Weeks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well I guess I'll sit outside with another cigar and another can of coke, like I did when the world was supposed to end a few weeks ago...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Well I guess I'll sit outside with another cigar and another can of coke, like I did when the world was supposed to end a few weeks ago...

I'll drink to that! As my wife says; it it's going to happen, there is nothing you can do about it anyway. I'd like to think you could run for shelter as well.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Macabees because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Macabees

Did you ever think about why skyscrapers were a good investment for the exact same real estate footprint?
Well going down has the same benefit, and what you do down there is very hard to see. Just the kind of thing for a military mindset...

If they are building disaster shelters, do you really want to be around anyway? What quality of life is that when you could just free your soul for something a lot better.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Did you ever think about why skyscrapers were a good investment for the exact same real estate footprint?
Well going down has the same benefit, and what you do down there is very hard to see. Just the kind of thing for a military mindset...

If they are building disaster shelters, do you really want to be around anyway? What quality of life is that when you could just free your soul for something a lot better.

I just worry about my daughter. Personally; I'm ready to get off this demon infested rock! Great points in your post about skyscrapers. Nothing really promises those in the shelters an easy ride either. The structures could easily be compromised with earthquake or other abnormal activity.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

In two weeks??
Ok then,. If in two weeks the earth has an impact of something larger than a bus,.
I will pay the OPoster $100.00
I have yet to hand out this cash...

Darn it,.. nobody seems to come up with a factual prediction,..
Good luck to you

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

In two weeks??
Ok then,. If in two weeks the earth has an impact of something larger than a bus,.

Good luck to you

Not looking for a payday my friend. Nice offer though.
How many times have you offered the cash out of curiosity?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees

In two weeks??

Good luck to you

It would be too much work for the hour to check,.
so I will guess 7
And, I'd be good for it also..
As much as I would like for this to happen,. (actually,. something more cataclysmic)
I am that sure it wont..
I have even offered to pay for a fun filled festivity at a ATS owners homesite
edit on 3-7-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Damn I thought I had more than 2 weeks, I might aswell cancel that Modern Warfare 3 pre-order :'(
edit on 3/7/11 by Tachalka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tachalka
Damn I thought I had more than 2 weeks, I might aswell cancel that Modern Warfare 3 pre-order :'(
edit on 3/7/11 by Tachalka because: (no reason given)

BF3 FTW.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

ok sorry but the moment i saw that banner and those letters i went all
, i can't take seriously that.
edit on 4-7-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees

In two weeks??

Good luck to you

It would be too much work for the hour to check,.
so I will guess 7
And, I'd be good for it also..
As much as I would like for this to happen,. (actually,. something more cataclysmic)
I am that sure it wont..
I have even offered to pay for a fun filled festivity at a ATS owners homesite
edit on 3-7-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

Well; if the article is correct. The next party will be off of this rock. You're still invited my friend.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5

ok sorry but the moment i saw that banner and those letters i went all
, i can't take seriously that.
edit on 4-7-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

No offense; but I'm curious, does ATS not have Christians? I got one reply from someone who said they were a Christian. The post is in the correct place; and I welcome feedback, even tough love. Did you really just click on the link, make a graphic to make fun of and import it into your ATS account?

I thought ATS folks were critical thinkers that liked to think outside of the box? No offense my friend, just curious.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

OMG....that's so funny....HAHAHAAAA !....great pic! I don't care about the thread, you stole the thunder brother.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Hey Macabees

I read your post and 'Link' and have to say this...........

1 - What you going to do about this if it happens ?
2 - Religious stuff, wether attached to God, Mohammed, Allah, Budda and all the rest are a 'control' of the population by FEAR.....there is NO god , only right and wrong, Good and Bad............ we all know which is which.......... it is if we choose the right one that matters and NO supreme Being Needs to tell me which i must choose......!
3 - Appreciate the world as is and talk to people you would never normally talk to ...face to face NOT on the Interweb !

regards
PDUK

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

Hey Macabees

I read your post and 'Link' and have to say this...........

1 - What you going to do about this if it happens ?
2 - Religious stuff, wether attached to God, Mohammed, Allah, Budda and all the rest are a 'control' of the population by FEAR.....there is NO god , only right and wrong, Good and Bad............ we all know which is which.......... it is if we choose the right one that matters and NO supreme Being Needs to tell me which i must choose......!
3 - Appreciate the world as is and talk to people you would never normally talk to ...face to face NOT on the Interweb !

regards
PDUK

1.) If this happens I'm going to my retreat in the safe zone in Southern Indiana which has 100,000 acre back yard called the Hoosier national forest. And spend as much quality time as I can with my family for as long as I can. That is the extent of my plan at this point. As my wife says; if this happens, there is squat we can do about it.
2.) I appreciate your passion on what you believe. I believe otherwise and will always keep my heart pointed towards the Kingdom. I have had an out of body astral experience which was life changing. I challenged a Satanist and almost lost my life in the process. So I'm a deep rooted believer.
3.) I do talk to a lot of people about this face to face. But planting seeds on the Internet is a good way to spread these as well.

Thanks for your very polite response. I don't get this kind of response very often. Have a great Holiday. If the shuttle comes back down OK, I will have to re-asses things.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by oxbow

OMG....that's so funny....HAHAHAAAA !....great pic! I don't care about the thread, you stole the thunder brother.

My favorite as well. Even if you don't like the news. Cheers!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I read the entire article and I only have one question...
how do you save youtube videos to your local hard drive?

ok I lie, I have 2 questions - the article was writtin on July 3rd - does that mean we have to wait until the 17th before we can say "nothing happened"?

I found it interesting that they say Revelations 9:1, the 5th trumpet, "Woe Woe Woe - Locusts from the Abyss" is a reference to aliens... no Christian I ever met would dig that. Which means I lied again because I have another question.... where did they get that line? I got a bible in my hand....
9:1 says "Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit." not until 9:3 are locusts mentioned "The out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of earth have power."

All that says to me is that locusts (maybe through evolution?) will develope some pointy tail stingers

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
I read the entire article and I only have one question...
how do you save youtube videos to your local hard drive?

ok I lie, I have 2 questions - the article was writtin on July 3rd - does that mean we have to wait until the 17th before we can say "nothing happened"?

I found it interesting that they say Revelations 9:1, the 5th trumpet, "Woe Woe Woe - Locusts from the Abyss" is a reference to aliens... no Christian I ever met would dig that. Which means I lied again because I have another question.... where did they get that line? I got a bible in my hand....
9:1 says "Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit." not until 9:3 are locusts mentioned "The out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of earth have power."

All that says to me is that locusts (maybe through evolution?) will develope some pointy tail stingers

1.) I use realplayer. The free version is the best thing I have come across to save you tube videos to the hard drive.
2.) For the scorpions think Aliens. So much of what we see in fiction is true. It has been said that the guy that came up with the Aliens creature saw it while channeling spirits and came back with that. For me; it makes me think of the scripture that talks about humans looking for death and not being able to find it. When would death really ever escape us? Only if we are incapacitated. Blessings.....

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Fear. Fear. And more fear. Those trying to control us love fear. They use it to control us. When we fear, we create an emotionally based energy. THEY consume this energy, this is their food. It is time to close the Restaurant. Fear nothing. You are Divine. Everything is according to Divine plan. Your thoughts create reality. So create a wonderful, peaceful new World. LOVE & LIGHT.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Fear. Fear. And more fear. Those trying to control us love fear. They use it to control us. When we fear, we create an emotionally based energy. THEY consume this energy, this is their food. It is time to close the Restaurant. Fear nothing. You are Divine. Everything is according to Divine plan. Your thoughts create reality. So create a wonderful, peaceful new World. LOVE & LIGHT.

Thanks for replying. This is not meant to be fearful; it is meant to open up folks eyes. I agree that we are divine; however, I don't believe we as humans are divine by ourselves. Personally, I'm not afraid of anything. Peace to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join