It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin / Planet X Impact in Next Two Weeks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Bumming around G(u)LP, I see that the date this 'comet' Elenin will be its closest near Earth is around late October to early September and that Elenin is actually around 8000 km in diameter, and it is some sort of planetary or sunlike body, either a brown dwarf or a red dwarf.

Either way, it will not impact Earth however it might be dragging along asteroids from the Oort cloud. It remains to be seen if the effects will be merely gravitational or there will be extra damage from this asteroid cloud.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
finally, it's hitting early. And hopefully it hits some key areas like D.C. or some leadership building.

Plus how big is it? and don't say it's the size of a football field or smaller.

FreedomCommander It was big enough for the ancients to write about it as another sun. I expect it would be a whopper. I rather enjoy this doom pic.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees
Do you really think the governments are spending trillions on bunkers, with no reason?

Weren't people building bunkers in 1999?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Macabees

Mate youre just trying to be a doomsday prophet and anyone with half a brain would realise that, do you wanna give the comets current co ordinates so i can get my telescope out and have a look???
I guess you must be right because you say so

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Macabees onl

I'm sorry my brother, but even I can't find a way past, the one video that plays in total contrast to the little girls alledged prophetic dream. The vid is full of credits quoting Jesus and Biblical truth ( of that great day only the Father knows ) while the text indiscript of her dream, states Jesus is telling her something else ?

DO NOT LISTEN TO MEN, MAN, PEOPLE.

Keep your Bible close.

Bro, the article isn't centered around the dream. I never mentioned it had to all align with the Little Girl's Dream. Our bibles are close as well. And I agree with you that only the Father knows. Blessings.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis

Mate youre just trying to be a doomsday prophet and anyone with half a brain would realise that, do you wanna give the comets current co ordinates so i can get my telescope out and have a look???

Dude, look at your tagline.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I know it's not addressed to me but due to the nature of this object as I understand it, since it is a dim dwarf sun that emanates much more heat than it does light, it would be too difficult to tell the nature or true size of this object. Even NASA claims to not know the size of this object (even though it has been proved that they have observed this object many times which does suggest they are extremely worried about the threat it may pose) but I have seen figures from independent sources that suggest this object is quite significant in size.

You would have more success with some sort of infrared telescope I think than a conventional telescope, which, unusually, is how it was 'discovered' in the first place by a Leonid Elenin, whose very existence is in doubt!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indecent

Do you really think the governments are spending trillions on bunkers, with no reason?

Weren't people building bunkers in 1999?

Yes; they were building bunkers. Now that I think about it; that was my first conspiracy. Back in the day I was moonlighting at a very expensive restaurant. Of course everyone had to work New Years day there. I'll never forget, they did the countdown and at the very second the New Year came around someone threw the circuit breaker and all the lights went dead. That was the end of my first conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

I know it's not addressed to me but due to the nature of this object as I understand it, since it is a dim dwarf sun that emanates much more heat than it does light, it would be too difficult to tell the nature or true size of this object. Even NASA claims to not know the size of this object (even though it has been proved that they have observed this object many times which does suggest they are extremely worried about the threat it may pose) but I have seen figures from independent sources that suggest this object is quite significant in size.

You would have more success with some sort of infrared telescope I think than a conventional telescope, which, unusually, is how it was 'discovered' in the first place by a Leonid Elenin, whose very existence is in doubt!

Thanks very kindly for jumping in there with the information. I often gauge the importance of a thread by how many people jump in and debunk it. This thread; looks important, by those standards

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So Elenin the comet is going to jump 100million miles in space to Earth?

I somewhat understand physics, and I fail to see
how will its speed be increased to have it reach here on 2 weeks.

Who provided them with the specific information in the first place?

On a re read through the thread i missed the Info came through prophesy.

edit on 5-7-2011 by KristianTNA because: editing to address info of later posts

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KristianTNA
So Elenin the comet is going to jump 100million miles in space to Earth?

I somewhat understand physics, and I fail to see
how will its speed be increased to have it reach here on 2 weeks.

Who provided them with the specific information in the first place? Wonders if it was the Galactic Federation of LOL!?

Oh heck no. Not affiliated with that evil team.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

Remote Viewing Matches Child’s Vision from Jesus

So Jesus tells alittle girl about what's going to happen?
, wouldn't it make more sense to give everyone the same dream? ...

damn trolls getting younger by the day.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

Yes; I think it would make more sense to give everyone the dream. I'm not convinced that's the way it works though.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
OK...so another Dooms Day prediction thread. Well I hope for onmce it actually happens. At least we will not have another Dooms Day prediction thread !

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
don't you disinfo agents have better disinfo to say than this Elenin/ planet x gibber. It does not have the effect anymore, SO, get over it and go back to some other more interesting disinfo, OK. Elinin has lost the glow.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Lol you try to make some sense of this ridiculous claim and you get ridiculded just wait another few days or a week and another doomsday crackpot will claim the world is about to end lmao
Really people have been expecting the world to end since the begining of time and every generation that has read the bible has claimed to be living in the end times, now explain to me why our current generation is different to any other generation that has sprouted the END IS NIGH!!

SIGH THIS IS ALL GETTING A LITTLE BIT TOO OLD

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Dude, look at your tagline.

Sarcasam is wonderful isn't it lmao

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

it seems to be speeding up''
that is because it is on a long elliptical orbit around the sun and it was barely captured so it is extremely slow in fact it was either a twin or it was slowly traveling through the cosmos at the time it was captured anyway
facts 3600 year orbit,counter direction compared to other planets and is not on the same level but its orbit is shifted at an angle
earth's magnetic field is very strong because:the mantle travels slowly around the molten core causing
STATIC ELECTRICITY AND A MAGNETIC FIELD
which is why anything passing in the galaxy close to the sun usually either hits the moon or the earth
if the earth had a low magnetic field nothing would hit it unless it is the beginning when there was more clusters in the universe planet nibiru WILL pass between the earth and the moon no doubt about it just as countless other objects that seem to have a mysterious highway round this part of the universe its all about the sun
dont forget the 1.2 mile wide asteroid that came between the earth and the moon a yea ago and NASA NEVER TOLD US EVEN THOUGH THEY NEW FOR MONTHS BEFOREHAND and my girlfriend say WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW hmmmm......YES! SOME PREPARATION FOR OH DAMN THE WORLD IS GOING TO EXPLODE TYPE OF NOTICE WOULD BE NICE .

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

MW3 is out soon as well

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I will give you my entire life savings and all of my assets if Elenin impacts the earth in a way that you all seem to fear

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The link posted in the op could be fake, all the links running down the right within the website have no content!
edit on 5-7-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join